What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

chup be saly takfiri ki oulaad.. Tujhe agr ikhtilaaf krna hai tuo qualification per kr, kesi ki corruption per kr or apni ye takfiri wali bakwaas band kr begherat. Pakistan mai or koe syrian like situation peda nhi kr sakta siwaye tujh jesi soch rakhny walo k.
I am not interested in knowing your family background.That's one thing now coming to second part I am not inciting any hatred here.I'm just stating my opinion here.If you can't handle that then it's your problem.Aur han lastly band karo yeh takfiri card.Har bar koi ap logon ky disproportional political influence ki baat karta hai to ap log yeh card use krty ho.Jis topic py mein ne baat ki hai woh tak raho.

Who gives a fcuk as long as they are Pakistani.
We the citizens of Pakistan do. I do have problem with those whose loyalties lie with Iran.

chup be saly takfiri ki oulaad..
Do you even know the meaning of Takfiri ? or you just throw it at anyone who challenges your sect's political influence in Pakistan ? Did I declare anyone a kafir on this forum ? then how can you call me a takfiri. You people have abused this term much like antisemtism whenever there is any criticism on Israel ,zinosts shout antisemitism.You people have done the same thing with this Takfiri word and it is losing it's weightage for it's constant use by you people.

Who the fork is Hassan Askari?
Why can't they think of a retired 4 start general!

Few interesting facts about Hasan Askari , he is the teacher of all prominent senior anchors on TV. He has Phd degree and writer of many books. The most important fact is , after ages of teaching and attending hundreds of seminars , he still live in 10 marla house. Obviously a poor person and no corrupt person does not suits PMLn.

His few books
upload_2018-6-7_13-35-33.jpeg

upload_2018-6-7_13-35-50.jpeg

41NaE7sN-OL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

31chlc2pueL._AC_US218_.jpg

Last edited:
Being a Pakistani , i request all member don't play sectarian card in this politics. It remind me when Punjab police killed 14 people and injured many in Model town, it was a shia judge who compile the report and was not publish by Punjab govt. When ask question to Rana Sana ullah why the reports is not public yet ,he reply, if we do that it will danger the life of judge and people of other sects ................. isn't a shame. But after his statement , all segment of society got angry and Model town report published. Unfortunately , Nawaz Shareef always try all mean to stay in power nad change his color many times.... or kabhi vote ko izzat doo ... or kabhe kuch.

I don't care who is appointed cm as long as he is not Iranian supporter.

all shia are Iranian supporter.
Now expect too much slandering, name calling, labeling people takfiri... they were holding their hate volcano from past 5 years.
In short it's a bad bad news for Pakistan.

Being a Pakistani , i request all member don't play sectarian card in this politics. It remind me when Punjab police killed 14 people and injured many in Model town, it was a shia judge who compile the report and was not publish by Punjab govt. When ask question to Rana Sana ullah why the reports is not public yet ,he reply, if we do that it will danger the life of judge and people of other sects ................. isn't a shame. But after his statement , all segment of society got angry and Model town report published. Unfortunately , Nawaz Shareef always try all mean to stay in power nad change his color many times.... or kabhi vote ko izzat doo ... or kabhe kuch.

They seem jealous of Askaris academic and intellectual prowess. Many of these sect critics imo belongs to the first generation in their families whove made it to the universities that too by chance - - -

so this thing is itching em hard that how come a man could pen down a plethora of books on geo politics while they could barely read one in months - - -.

Last edited:
4 start is out of order right now, linear shift is good though
Whatever... no proposal of a retired army general tells the story of anti Pakistan conspiracy

Few interesting facts about Hasan Askari , he is the teacher of all prominent senior anchors on TV. He has Phd degree and writer of many books. The most important fact is , after ages of teaching and attending hundreds of seminars , he still live in 10 marla house. Obviously a poor person and no corrupt person does not suits PMLn.

His few books
View attachment 478995
View attachment 478996

41NaE7sN-OL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

31chlc2pueL._AC_US218_.jpg

These books appears to be anti army... clearly a dog from the enemies of Pakistan.

Whatever... no proposal of a retired army general tells the story of anti Pakistan conspiracy
Army should stay away from all and any kinda political stunts for preserving it own neutral image.

They seems jealous of Askaris academic and intellectual prowess. Many of these sect critics imo belongs to the first generation in their families whove made it to the universities that too by chance - - -

so this things is itching em hard that how come a man could pen down a plethora of books on geo politics while they could barely read one in months - - -.
Actually majority of people are " kuwan ka mandak " and always think negative. Which is sign of frustrated mind. Some time environment around them slow poisoned there mind with all types of hate and there mind and hand don't co ordinate very well and end up writing what they think all day...... .
I always say ........religion is the best commodity to sell sick minds.

Pml-n hates everthing about him because his name is ASKARI:smitten::smitten:
Long live pak askari fauj
lolz that's true.. This word "Askari" brunt their @ss.
Well if i talk honestly he is perfect and educated, not any crimnal record and also visionary.. He is first pakistani then he talks about other things.

These books appears to be anti army... clearly a dog from the enemies of Pakistan.
How you know ? ... Disappointment for you ... you are wrong .. Anyone else has such credentials

Who is Prof Hasan Askari?
Prof Hasan Askari is a political scientist and analyst with experience working in international think tanks, universities and both local and foreign media. He is recognised for his work in comparative politics, nuclear weapons, and country's domestic policy.

He has become a known face on television due to his role as a political commentator on current affairs on both private and state-owned TV channels.

He has a number of publications to his name ─ including more than 1,800 op-eds and comment pieces in domestic and international newspapers and magazines ─ and has spent over 35 years teaching and supervising research at the post-graduate level.

He has taught Master's-level courses at Pakistani, German, and American universities on South Asian affairs, comparative politics, international relations, Pakistan's domestic and foreign policy, civil-military relations, the Middle East and the Gulf region.

He was awarded a Sitara-i-Imtiaz in 2010.

Prof Askari received a Bachelor's in Political Science and English Literature in 1968 from Punjab University, an MA in International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania in 1979, and a PhD in Political Science from UPenn a year later.

He has also received an MPhil on the basis of a published thesis on South Asia and comparative government.

Back
Top Bottom