What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

There is not a single man in the entire PML(N) who can match Hassan Askari's understanig of the administrative system. Be it domestic or International manouvering, this man is no stranger to politics, and by that I mean, the real one, not the chicanery, which PMLN has made synonymous with politics in Pakistan.

Last edited:
There is not a single man in the entire PML(N) who can match Hassan Askari's understanig of the administrative system. Be it domestic or International manouvering, this man is no stranger to politics.
That's not the point.Who cares even if he is nobel laureate. What matters the most is neutrality.And anyone who is in touch with newspaper/media knows that this guy is far from neutral.If PML-N loses the election under the watch of this guy.Are we ready to face another round of dhandli dharna's by n league this time ?

Last edited:
That's not the point.Who cares even if he is nobel laureate. What matters the most is neutrality.And anyone who is in touch with newspaper/media knows that this guy is far from neutral.If PML-N loses the election under the watch of this guy.Are we ready to face another round of dhandli dharna's by n league this time ?

Supreme court will order probe if PMLN approaches it.

And quit the other garbage. HA has spoken against policies and actions of every political party at one point or another.

Unquestionably, that is the point. A man of his stature doesn't risk his credibilty out of personal biases, he is a self made man and follows his own convictions. He has no stakes in the outcome of the upcoming elections, unlike the politicians, who forever have one core agenda, to snatch or in PMLN's case; never let go off the reigns of power.
Hassan Askari isn't affiliated with any political party and therefore to question his impariality actually points to the ominous motives of his critics, they feel agitated at his sight because this time around they may not get the usual treatment. It wasn't the Dharna which brought Nawaz down, it was his own doing and ofcourse the global Panama scandal.

Last edited:

Watch this program that will clear your bugs about Hasan Askari ...

I am not interested in knowing your family background.That's one thing now coming to second part I am not inciting any hatred here.I'm just stating my opinion here.If you can't handle that then it's your problem.Aur han lastly band karo yeh takfiri card.Har bar koi ap logon ky disproportional political influence ki baat karta hai to ap log yeh card use krty ho.Jis topic py mein ne baat ki hai woh tak raho.

We the citizens of Pakistan do. I do have problem with those whose loyalties lie with Iran.

Do you even know the meaning of Takfiri ? or you just throw it at anyone who challenges your sect's political influence in Pakistan ? Did I declare anyone a kafir on this forum ? then how can you call me a takfiri. You people have abused this term much like antisemtism whenever there is any criticism on Israel ,zinosts shout antisemitism.You people have done the same thing with this Takfiri word and it is losing it's weightage for it's constant use by you people.

So Shia = loyal to Iran?

Then does Suni mean Saudi boot lickers?

So what ? Even if some Sunnis support Saudi Arabia there is nothing wrong with that.By the way Saudis don't enjoy same level of support in Pakistan as is enjoyed by your Iran.See dawn newspaper or for that matter any English newspaper (which is dominated by your people) Saudi Arabia is constantly criticized by them even Sunni writer feel the need to bash Saudi Arabia to establish their secular credentials and appease shias.I don't know any famous Sunni media personality who openly supports Saudi but there are peopel like Zafar Hilali and this Askari guy who support Iran.If you minority can support Iran there is nothing wrong with Pak Sunni spupporting Saudis.We sunnis are in majority in Pakistan but the way things works in Pakistan it seems that you people are in majority and we sunnis are a minority.When it comes to boot licking a foreign country no body is better than your sect.Like i mentioned the UNO incident in previous post. Check it again **** diplomat in UNO refused to vote against Syrian govt's atrocities against the directions of pak govt and pak minister said he would be impeached.These Shia diplomats don't care about Pakistani govt instructions they will support their sect at any cost
THIS IS CALLED BOOT LICKING WHERE YOUR PEOPLE ARE EXPERT.
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...iplomat-for-not-voting-against-mass-killings/

Last edited:
So what ? Even if some Sunnis support Saudi Arabia there is nothing wrong with that.By the way Saudis don't enjoy same level of support in Pakistan as is enjoyed by your Iran.See dawn newspaper or for that matter any English newspaper (which is dominated by your people) Saudi Arabia is constantly criticized by them even Sunni writer feel the need to bash Saudi Arabia to establish their secular credential and appease shias.I don't know any famous Sunni media personality which openly supports Saudi but there are peopel like Zafar Hilali and this Askari guy who support Iran.If you minority can support Iran there is nothing wrong Pak Sunni sport Saudis.We sunnis are in majority in Pakistan but the way things works in Pakistan it seems that you people are in majority and we sunnis are a minority.When it comes to boot licking a foreign country no body is better than your sect.Like i mentioned the UNO incident in previous post. Check it again **** diplomate in UNO refused to vote against Syrian govt's atrocites and pak minister said he would be impeached.
THIS IS CALLED BOOT LICKING WHERE YOUR PEOPLE ARE EXOERT.
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...iplomat-for-not-voting-against-mass-killings/

You are doing nothing but spreading sectarianism, and like I said. People like you need to castrated.

The rest of the world is going to Mars while you are talking Sunni Shia nonsense.

Also, I am actually Suni, not that it matters.

So Shia = loyal to Iran?

It's all right for your people to support Iran which they do so quite openly in the media but you people raise hue and cry if god forbid some Pakistani mentions Saudi Arabia in a positive way.You people despite being a minority dictate our foreign policy. Despite being a Sunni majority we can't openly support our Sunni brethren in Syria who are facing a genocide by your people. It's like Sunni minority in Iran dictating Iranian foreign policy and exerting pressure on shia leadership to stay neutral in Syria and Yemen issues.This minority appeasement should end now in Pakistan.Majority community is fed up with this appeasing.

The rest of the world is going to Mars while you are talking Sunni Shia nonsense.
Only some developed countries will succeed.Whereas we in Pakistan have not even decided how the power will be distributed between both the sects.Which has resulted into minority sect enjoying disproportional political power.You know what is going to increase sectarianism in Pakistan ? This imbalance of power between two sects where majority sect feels neglected. And this is very dangerous situation brother.You know very well that people like Modi and Trump succeeded by playing on the insecurities of majority.AS a matter of fact sectarianism is rampant in Pakistan.See the pew research center report on how many people in Pakistan consider shia as Muslim.Only 53 % Pakistani consider Shia Muslims as fellow Muslims.This is worse than Afghanistan where an overwhelming 85 % recognize Shia Muslims as fellow Muslims.This should be a cause of concern for every Pakistani.

You are doing nothing but spreading sectarianism, and like I said. People like you need to castrated.

Also, I am actually Suni, not that it matters.
We don't need enemies when we have shia appeaser like yourself in our community.

P.S Let me clarify that I'm no takfiri. And i don't consider Shias as non Muslims.We have 90 % things in common with them. I only want a fair share in power for my sect as per our numbers in Pakistan.And this is no crime.I condemn all sort of violence against Shia Muslims but at the same time i'm not in favor of giving them more political power at the expanse of my sect or on some BS unity slogans.

Last edited:
It's all right for your people to support Iran which they do so quite openly in the media but you people raise hue and cry if god forbid some Pakistani mentions Saudi Arabia in a positive way.You people despite being a minority dictate our foreign policy. Despite being a Sunni majority we can't openly support our Sunni brethren in Syria who are facing a genocide by your people. It's like Sunni minority in Iran dictating Iranian foreign policy and exerting pressure on shia leadership to stay neutral in Syria and Yemen issues.This minority appeasement should end now in Pakistan.Majority community is fed up with this appeasing.

Look, I understand where you are coming from. I used to think like that too, Saudi good because Suni.
But Saudi are the biggest traitors to the Muslim world. They always side with the US and Isreal, and are a large part of killing suni Muslism in Syria, Yemen and other places. They are even siding with Isreal on the Palestinian issue.

Also, this is how Saudis treat us in their country

I have never seen an Iranian treat anyone like that.

@Rusty
Sectarianism is already there in Pakistan.It will increase further in future unless govt takes steps to address the grievances of majority sect.
See the chart
gsi-ch5-4.png

@Rusty
Sectarianism is already there in Pakistan.It will increase further in future unless govt takes steps to address the grievances of majority sect.
See the chart
gsi-ch5-4.png
Again, as a member of the majority, you do not end sectarianism by appeasing the majority. The Majority need increase their hearts and appease the minority. That is the only solution.

Look, I understand where you are coming from. I used to think like that too, Saudi good because Suni.
But Saudi are the biggest traitors to the Muslim world. They always side with the US and Isreal, and are a large part of killing suni Muslism in Syria, Yemen and other places. They are even siding with Isreal on the Palestinian issue.

Also, this is how Saudis treat us in their country

Google the treatment of Shia Hazara refugees in Iran.It will open your eyes.And right now Palestine is not my priority.I'm more concerned in the unequal power dynamics in Pakistan.rehi bat Saudi supporting Israel. let me tell you that before the 1979 revolution Arab world was united against Israel and they fought many wars against Israel even though they lost every war but since Iran became a theocratic state it has diverted the attention of Arab states from Israel. And in spite of usual Israeli brutality against Palestinians the Arab citizens of Israel are very safe in Israel and they enjoy a first world living standard. And why you give more importance to 6 or 7 million Palestinians than 22 million Syrian Muslim who are facing genocide by a dictator from minority sect which is supported by Iran ? Are Syrians any less Human/Muslims ?

Again, as a member of the majority, you do not end sectarianism by appeasing the majority. The Majority need increase their hearts and appease the minority. That is the only solution.
Even at the cost of sunni slaughter in Syria ? It is all right for shia media persons like Zafar Hilali to come on tv and openly bash Saudi Arabia on Yemen issue but keep mum at Sunni genocide in Syria and you are advising the majority sect to just suck it up.Subhan Allah Bhai jaan,sadqay jaon apki soch py

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom