What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

Ever sane Pakistani is interested in his sect.Can't you see what's happening in the Muslim world.Minority regimes ruling majority community. Do you want us to suffer like Syrian Sunnis ? Sorry mate , I can't take the risk , I will fight today to stop minority take over of Pakistan so that in future my children would not have to suffer like Syrian Sunnis.

Shia ho mirch to lage ge nah. burnol lagao ab. Pakistan ko syria samj rakha hai kia
Listen, you fighting may cause Pakistan to end up like Syria now. And guess what Syria now is in a far worse place than what Syria was like in 2009.
A person ought to be chosen on merit and within the legal system. If his appointment was not on merit then fair enough, but if it was, why do you not want a Shia as CM of Punjab?

Aj CM to kal foreign minister b bn sakta hai. Seeing the genocide in Syria it has completly changed my mindset.Now I'm opposed to giving disproportionate power to minority sect. Syrian Sunnis are still facing the consequences of their elder who allowed minority regime to take full control of the govt. I don't want my future generations to face the same situation.
P.S I don't mind an Ahmadi PM/CM .As his loyalties would lie with Pakistan only because there is no Ahamdi majority country.
I see you are worried about a Shia being loyal to Iran...

all shia are Iranian supporter.
Now expect too much slandering, name calling, labeling people takfiri... they were holding their hate volcano from past 5 years.
In short it's a bad bad news for Pakistan.
Are they ALL? So they would sell Pakistan's interests to curry favour with Iran..?

So Shia = loyal to Iran?

Then does Suni mean Saudi boot lickers?
Saudi is not part of Ahl Sunnah Wa Al Jamah in my opinion...

Again, as a member of the majority, you do not end sectarianism by appeasing the majority. The Majority need increase their hearts and appease the minority. That is the only solution.
But what do you mean by increase their hearts and appease the minority? Allow disproportionate seats in the political realm? Allow disproportionate seats in the educational realm...?

So our discussion is not whther he will perform his duty correctly but our all concern is whther he is shia or sunni

corrupt /dishonest/liar person is fine with us as long as he advertise himself as Muslim even if dont show the traits of Muslims but we would not be ok with some honest, dedicated and hardworking individual if he dont share same religious beliefs as us

I am not talking about hasan askari here but just talking about our mindset

Are they ALL? So they would sell Pakistan's interests to curry favour with Iran..?
May be not all but....
They are fanatics, organized, armed and trained by IRGC.
They run hate classes and hate parades in Pakistan openly.
They flag their houses, cars and wear attire which is all sectarian.
Credit to Zardari.... when on govt. or private job, there mission is to fill that company /dpt. with people loyal to Iran and eventual take over.
In general elections, they vote ONLY PPP, which is busy taking revenge of false history from Sindh, Pakistan... as we speak.
The moment they are out of the Pakistani boundaries, their best friends are Indians and their worst enemies are Pakistanis.
While in Pakistan they try all in their means to dictate Pakistan and Pakistanis. They gang up when ever Iran order them, their mission is to weaken, malign and hurt Pakistan. They harass common Pakistani, accuse him, abuse him, and no one would come to help. When in street, they can kill any one openly, and would even record that killing for their own masters. Pakistan police stay away or some times provide security cordon, while they are busy in vandalizing, killing, burning, destruction.
They have ZERO tolerance for sect. less Muslims.
You might have seen their brutally, when they were killing children of Rawalpindi Mosque.
They can destroy public property, block roads, carry sectarian banners, pagan rituals in front of your children and may even term it Islam /revolution /nia Pakistan... but you can't do diddly.
They have reduced Pakistan to a satellite state of Iran, where every person term Pakistan as an enemy state.
ALL of them go to Iran and Iraq for militancy training, over and over again, yet no security agency dare to ask a single question, when they cross border. One must wonder... why than immigration ask questions to rest of us!
In Pakistan some invisible foreign power is arming them, which they hide under ground for the forthcoming revolution which they are cooking.
https://www.nato.int/docu/review/2016/Also-in-2016/iran-tehran-islamic/EN/index.htm
https://ctc.usma.edu/the-implications-of-irans-expanding-shia-foreign-fighter-network/
http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/...han-and-pakistani-proxies-in-syria-and-beyond
https://www.dawn.com/news/1268193
https://dailytimes.com.pk/217427/coming-home-to-roost/
http://www.trackpersia.com/pakistani-unit-of-irans-revolutionary-guards-fighting-in-syria/
http://www.defenddemocracy.org/content/uploads/documents/Fatemiyoun.pdf
http://www.mei.edu/content/article/...stani-shiites-further-destabilizes-south-asia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liwa_Zainebiyoun
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tes-for-combat-in-syria-idUSKBN0TT22S20151210
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...fghans-pakistanis-to-fight-in-syria-1.5451312
https://www.aninews.in/news/world/a...-a-regional-fighting-force201712200911050001/
http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/shia-pakistani-fighters-in-syria
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/opinion/sunday/iran-afghanistan-refugees-assad-syria.html

20170426_ShiaPakistanis.jpg

Last edited:
Listen, you fighting may cause Pakistan to end up like Syria now. And guess what Syria now is in a far worse place than what Syria was like in 2009.
A person ought to be chosen on merit and within the legal system. If his appointment was not on merit then fair enough, but if it was, why do you not want a Shia as CM of Punjab?

I see you are worried about a Shia being loyal to Iran...

But what do you mean by increase their hearts and appease the minority? Allow disproportionate seats in the political realm? Allow disproportionate seats in the educational realm...?

If need be, then yes. America does this for it's minorities. Iran does it from it's Jews.

Minorities need to feel that they are part of our country and we must show them that we are loyal to them.

So you blame Sunnis for fighting to liberate their country from minority sect ? Pakistani Shia hated Saddam Hussain for ruling a shia majority country and now the same people support Bashar Al Assad.Isn't that hypocrisy ? Even the bhutto family had good relation with Assad family due to sectarian reason. You see all this talk of secularism coming from them is BS.Yeh ch****** bana rahe hai sunni awam ko. During the reign of PPP out govt had clear tilt towards Syrian govt.This is completely outrageous.The govt of Sunni majority country supporting their sect in Syria is the clear example of the political clout that this sect has managed to create. Did you read the article I quoted in my previous post. It shows our shia diplomat in UNO are so embolden that they ignored the instructions of govt and abstained voting against Syrian regime. If Sunni diplomat had done the same thing i.e supporting Saudi Arabia on Yemen. In logon ne aasman sar par utha lena tha.

Last edited:
All political parties are same, only people are divided.
Looking at Hassan Askari's anti army stance, his appointment is not an accident.
lol ,,, PMLn is opposing because he give lecture to your Top military brass and also military officers around the world. His foreign policy papers and he himself teach in Quetta Command and staff. Don t know who told you he is anti military. If you read his books he raise valid points, where govt and military need to stress to overcome the national issues.

Last edited:
For God Sake, how much more polarization do we want in our society. He is sunni, he is shia, he is this and he is that. Can we just behave like sane nation atleast for once??
The damage that sunni majority have done to this country is centuries more than any other, yet sunnis majority is always worried about minority people damaging the country.
For once set the merit on ability and stop selling the religious certificates

So you blame Sunnis for fighting to liberate their country from minority sect ? Pakistani Shia hated Saddam Hussain for ruling a shia majority country and now the same people support Bashar Al Assad.Isn't that hypocrisy ? Even the bhutto familyhad good relation with Assad family due to sectarian reason. You see all this talk of secularism coming from them is BS.Yeh ch****** bana rahe hai sunni awam ko. During the reign of PPP out govt had clear tilt towards Syrian govt.This is completly outrageous.The govt of Sunni majority country supporting their sect in Syria is the clear example of you the political clout that this sect managed to create. Did you read the article I quoted in my previous post. It shows our shia diplomat in UNO are so embolden that they ignored the instructions of govt and abstained voting against Syrian regime. If Sunni diplomate had done the same thing i.e supporting Saudi Araia on yemen. In logon ne aasman sar par utha lena tha.
Aik greeb para likha shia temporary CM ban gaya .... uss paa itna wabaal ... what will he do in few weeks?.. Aik greeb shia in Pakistan bana ka da diyaa .. apna bab e quam bhi change karna para gaa.... kia khayal ha ?

For God Sake, how much more polarization do we want in our society. He is sunni, he is shia, he is this and he is that. Can we just behave like sane nation atleast for once??
The damage that sunni majority have done to this country is centuries more than any other, yet sunnis majority is always worried about minority people damaging the country.
For once set the merit on ability and stop selling the religious certificates
West is successful because of open merit system. They say , show me your skill , we ll pay you top dollar.

Like you said.It's your own opinion.I see them defenders of Sunnis against Shia onslaught.

Not true at all .Nothing beats the loss of East Pakistan which is solely work of Shia Bhutto and Shia Yahya Khan.Because they knew that if overwhelming Sunni East Pakistan remained with us.Never in a million years would shia bhutto get a chance to become PM.

Aik greeb shia in Pakistan bana ka da diyaa .. apna bab e quam bhi change karna para gaa.... kia khayal ha
He was not even a bit religious and neither a hard core Athana Ashari Shia.He was born in an Ismaili family and later on converted to twelverism due to some personal issue. And you should be thankful that vast majority of Muslims supported him despite being an ismaili . Let me know when you shias show this kind of support to a Sunni leader in Pakistan.

West is successful because of open merit system.
You seems to be from America let me tell you some statistics about america and then we will see how much tolerance you people enjoy by majority community in Pakistan. Catholicism which is the largest Christian sect worldwide also has presence in United States where they make up roughly 22 % of total United States' population.And surprise surprise there has been just one catholic president in the history of United States.JFK was his name and he was assassinated. He did even complete his 4 years term. Now I don't need to remind you how many shias Prime Ministers we had in Pakistan.

Like you said.It's your own opinion.I see them defenders of Sunnis against Shia onslaught.

Not true at all .Nothing beats the loss of East Pakistan which is solely work of Shia Bhutto and Shia Yahya Khan.Because they knew that if overwhelming Sunni East Pakistan remained with us.Never in a million years would shia bhutto get a chance to become PM.

He was not even a bit religious and neither a hard core Athana Ashari Shia.He was born in an Ismaili family and later on converted to twelverism due to some personal issue. And you should be thankful that vast majority of Muslims supported him despite being an ismaili . Let me know when you shias show this kind of support to a Sunni leader in Pakistan.
Whatever you chose to say about bab e qum. Its your choice. And which Sunni leader in Pakistan need support? ...All Pakistan is yours, we are minority . For people like you every shia is Iranian agent. I can give you list of incidence where my close family friends killed by sip e sahaba , they end up silent to protect the life of remaining family members or left the country. According to your hypothesis , an Iran should send the army and provide security to those shia family.... but don t know why they don t show up ...

You seems to be from America let me tell you some statistics about america and then we will see how much tolerance you people enjoy by majority community in Pakistan. Catholicism which is the largest Christian sect worldwide also has presence in United States where they make up roughly 22 % of total United States' population.And surprise surprise there has been just one catholic president in the history of United States.JFK was his name and he was assassinated. He did even complete his 4 years term. Now I don't need to remind you how many shias Prime Ministers we had in Pakistan.
Believe me you have totally wrong concept about US. If you are skilled , there is no discrimination in USA. Only people who known for discrimination is India. Otherwise, job market is open for everyone if you are skilled and match the required job skills.

And which Sunni leader in Pakistan need support?
Have you people ever supported Nawaz Sharif ? Nope,you people would rather support zardari as he is from your tribe.Even Vali Nasr has admitted that vast majority of Pakistani shia vote bank goes to PPP. Enough Said

.All Pakistan is yours,
No sir,It's not.We can't even decide our foreign policy.We can't publicly support Syrian Sunnis. Whereas Shia Iran can openly support their sect in Syria.

Last edited:
Have you people ever supported Nawaz Sharif ? Nope,you people would rather support zardari as he is from your tribe.Even Vali Nasr has admitted that vast majority of Pakistani shia vote bank goes to PPP. Enough Said
I think majority support PTI. I don t know about Sindh. Nawaz known to have connection with extremist religious group. But , now according to him he is nazaryati ... i don t know what does it mean. Wait and see.... And shia is make over 30 percent of Pakistani population , i have no idea what they chose .

Last edited:
I can give you list of incidence where my close family friends killed by sip e sahaba
I'm sorry for your loss.i condemn all sort of violence against anyone.

Believe me you have totally wrong concept about US. If you are skilled , there is no discrimination in USA. Only people who known for discrimination is India.
I know US is called land of opportunities for a reason but my point was about Political clout. Where WASPs dominate.It's very tough for a catholic to become President.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom