What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

DfFSgPdUcAEJPop.jpg

DfFSgPeUcAA7_rW.jpg
Every individual can have his say over any geo political situation and I don't find anything biased in his observations---. He's a political scientist and an analyst, can't keep mum all the time.

Last caretaker cm of Punjab was also shia . Nevertheless i'ts disappointing to see a shia cm. I used to be hardcore supporter IK but with all the recent events i.e shia take over of PTI , nominating a shia caretaker.I have had change of heart.So this time I'm gonna vote for PML-N
Roza khul Gia hai or m nay ap ki kuttay vali kr dyni hai meray bhai Baz a Jao ya darul uloom Chalay Jao

Nobody is/was interested in sect of CM other than sectarian mofos.
Ever sane Pakistani is interested in his sect.Can't you see what's happening in the Muslim world.Minority regimes ruling majority community. Do you want us to suffer like Syrian Sunnis ? Sorry mate , I can't take the risk , I will fight today to stop minority take over of Pakistan so that in future my children would not have to suffer like Syrian Sunnis.

Roza khul Gia hai or m nay ap ki kuttay vali kr dyni hai meray bhai Baz a Jao ya darul uloom Chalay Jao
Shia ho mirch to lage ge nah. burnol lagao ab. Pakistan ko syria samj rakha hai kia

This whole idea of selecting caretaker is such an idiotic and short sighted one. After several runs, it will become impossible to find the right people to be caretakers. If lets say PTI wins significantly in Punjab, Dr. Askari too will become controversial for PMLN.

The better alternative is to make Election Commission independent. After a certain date on end of term, the EC takes up all admin powers and the sitting government can continue as caretaker as it has no admin powers. This way institutions of parliament and EC will be created.

Right now, the system does not empower institutions but its at disposal of whims of the individuals. And what better could you have expected from PPP and PMLN who drafted these changes in 18th amendment!!?
Too much power to ECP? The bloody body cant even get election forms right!

Baki jo marzi CM laga lo.Next cm of Punjab will also be Sunni .

Jao ya darul uloom Chalay Jao
aur ap kisi imam baray ka rukh ker lein

Every individual can have his say over any geo political situation and I don't find anything biased in his observations---. He's a political scientist and an analyst, can't keep mum all the time.
YEAH right !! Do you remember Yousaf Raza Gillani's disqualification ? In this case Rizvi sb commented that SC acted outside its domain by removing PM Gillani . But surprise surprise after Nawaz Sharif was disqualified he supported SC decision.This is called sectarian bias.

Last edited:
Ever sane Pakistani is interested in his sect.Can't you see what's happening in the Muslim world.Minority regimes ruling majority community. Do you want us to suffer like Syrian Sunnis ? Sorry mate , I can't take the risk , I will fight today to stop minority take over of Pakistan so that in future my children would not have to suffer like Syrian Sunnis.

Shia ho mirch to lage ge nah. burnol lagao ab. Pakistan ko syria samj rakha hai kia
Jis takfeeri kabeelay k janvar ho yehi tvkka thi

Baki jo marzi CM laga lo.Next cm of Punjab will also be Sunni .

aur ap kisi imam baray ka rukh ker lein

YEAH right !! Do you remember Yousaf Raza Gillani's disqualification ? In this case Rizvi sb commented that SC acted outside its domain by removing PM Gillani . But surprise surprise after Nawaz Sharif's was disqualified he supported SC decision.This is called sectarian bias.
The ecp has given the verdict, now what are you going to do abiut that?

Last caretaker cm of Punjab was also shia . Nevertheless i'ts disappointing to see a shia cm. I used to be hardcore supporter of IK but with all the recent events i.e shia take over of PTI , nominating a shia caretaker.I have had change of heart.So this time I'm gonna vote for PML-N . And you should too . We can't take the risk of minority Shias running things in Pakistan. We should not let them make our country another Syria where minority sect has gained all the political power .

P.S I have the misfortune of watching few of his program and reading some of articles and I can speak with certainty that this guy is pro Iranian ,pro PPP (which is no surprise as majority of Punjabi Shias support PPP due to sectarian reasons ) and hater of PML-N .
Thand rakh bhai thand rakh.. he is just CT for 1 and half month.

btw why shouldn't shia to be a CM or PM of Pakistan? aren't they citizen of Pakistan?

as for as shia takeover of PTI, i think either you are taking Reham's word seriously or you are a die hard loyal of nooni toons..

@LoveIcon Pakistan is full of sect mofos..

Allah ki lanat takfiryon pey.Aur jo kisi ko takfiri kahe us par b
Laanat, genocide, calling names, issuing threats to fellow countrymen, depriving others of what is rightfully there, attributes quite common of your clan

Laanat, genocide, calling names, issuing threats to fellow countrymen, depriving others of what is rightfully there, attributes quite common of your clan
It's funny coming from you.Jinka mazhab he lanat sy shuru aur gaali par hatam hota hai.
How you know my clan ? Ek to apko yeh ghalt fehmi hai ki jo sunni b apky khilaf bole usko takfiri debandi bna dete ho.Mera dur ka taluk b nehi hai in say. Barelvi ghar main paida hua tha mai

It's funny coming from you.Jinka mazhab he lanat sy shuru aur gaali par hatam hota hai.
How you know my clan ? Ek to apko yeh ghalt fehmi hai ki jo sunni b apky khilaf bole usko takfiri debandi bna dete ho.Mera dur ka taluk b nehi hai insa. Barelvi ghar main paida tha mai
Bayta to deobandi ho brailvi ho shia ho ya wahabi ghr m payda hoa tha, mjy nahe parvah law n order kharab krny ki koshish kro gy to Kam kharab ho jy ga

waysay teri kabeel k yehi kehty hai k m sunni/ brailvi ghr m paysa hoa tha phr Allah nay hidayt di or m deo - - - - -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom