What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

waysay teri kabeel k yehi kehty hai k m sunni/ brailvi ghr m paysa hoa tha phr Allah nay hidayt di or m deo - - - - -
Who says I'm deobandi ? I'm not sure even if i believe in religion anymore.

agr tujhe parwa nehi to debandi/brelvi ka issue raise ehe kiyun kia . Main sunni hun yeh tere liye kafi nehi ? Barelvi,Debandi,Ahmadi aur ahle hadees sb sunni hain mere nazdeek

bhai CM ka kya taluk foreign country se..
Aj CM to kal foreign minister b bn sakta hai. Seeing the genocide in Syria it has completly changed my mindset.Now I'm opposed to giving disproportionate power to minority sect. Syrian Sunnis are still facing the consequences of their elder who allowed minority regime to take full control of the govt. I don't want my future generations to face the same situation.
P.S I don't mind an Ahmadi PM/CM .As his loyalties would lie with Pakistan only because there is no Ahamdi majority country.

Ever sane Pakistani is interested in his sect.Can't you see what's happening in the Muslim world.Minority regimes ruling majority community. Do you want us to suffer like Syrian Sunnis ? Sorry mate , I can't take the risk , I will fight today to stop minority take over of Pakistan so that in future my children would not have to suffer like Syrian Sunnis.

You're entitled to 1 vote, go and cast it to Molvi of your constituency. As far as sane people of Pakistan are concerned they don't care about sects that's the reason Pakistan didn't turn into Syria, Iraq, Yemen despite the all efforts by enemies to use good for nothing sectarian idiots to create rift.

You're entitled to 1 vote, go and cast it to Molvi of your constituency.
Why do you assume that I'm gonna vote for molvi ? Well my vote is for PML-N and their candidate is no molvi so just chill.

Aj CM to kal foreign minister b bn sakta hai. Seeing the genocide in Syria it has completly changed my mindset.Now I'm opposed to giving disproportionate power to minority sect. Syrian Sunnis are still facing the consequences of their elder who allowed minority regime to take full control of the govt. I don't want my future generations to face the same situation.
P.S I don't mind an Ahmadi PM/CM .As his loyalties would lie with Pakistan only because there is no Ahamdi majority country.
lolx..
we don't have monarchy.. PPP was in power and it is considered as pro iranian party and they rule for 5 years. did anything happens..

we don't have monarchy.. PPP was in power and it is considered as pro iranian party and they rule for 5 years. did anything happens..
Thanks to army.Fortunately which is not dominated by minority sect.If there was no army ZA Bhutto had the full potential to become Bashaar Al Assad of Pakistan.If army had not hanged him.He would still be PM.I can't believe I'm praising army as I used to be against army intervention in democratic set up. lolz

Why do you assume that I'm gonna vote for molvi ? Well my vote is for PML-N and their candidate is no molvi so just chill.

I hope you are not posting here using laptop given by SS purchased with non-sectarian taxes payers money.

Thanks to army.Fortunately which is not dominated by minority sect.If there was no army ZA Bhutto had the full potential to become Bashaar Al Assad of Pakistan.If army had not hanged him.He would still be PM.I can't believe I'm praising army as I used to against army intervention in democratic set up. lolz
lolx..

for your kind information it was ZA which made this constitution and held election in 1977. and it was ZA who bring whole muslim world together in 1973 and he had some good friends like Colonel Ghadafi, shah faisal etc.

There are many but Pakistan isn't full of them
You are right otherwise we would not have so many PM and CM from minority sect. Sindh is practically run by Shias.
Sometimes I envy Sunni Saudis and Sunni Turks who have full political power over their country.

for your kind information it was ZA which made this constitution and held election in 1977. and it was ZA who bring whole muslim world together in 1973 and he had some good friends like Colonel Ghadafi, shah faisal etc.
Same Bhutto who refused to share power with Mujib Ur Rahman.The man who had majority in parliament.Bhutto's insistence on becoming PM cost us east Pakistan;

for your kind information it was ZA which made this constitution and held election in 1977
Rigged election.That's why I said he had potential to become Bashar Al Assad. Bashar and his father used to 'win' every election with 99 % votes .Bhutto tried that in 1977 elections but it badly backfired and sent him to gallows.

Back to the Original topic
This Askari guy has no self respect.It seems he wants to be CM at all costs.Compare that to Nasir Khosa who refused to become CTCM when PTI objected to his nomination.

Last caretaker cm of Punjab was also shia . Nevertheless it's disappointing to see a shia cm. I used to be hardcore supporter of IK but with all the recent events i.e shia take over of PTI , nominating a shia caretaker.I have had change of heart.So this time I'm gonna vote for PML-N . And you should too . We can't take the risk of minority Shias running things in Pakistan. We should not let them make our country another Syria where minority sect has gained all the political power .

P.S I have the misfortune of watching few of his program and reading some of articles and I can speak with certainty that this guy is pro Iranian ,pro PPP (which is no surprise as majority of Punjabi Shias support PPP due to sectarian reasons ) and hater of PML-N .
It was really unfortunate that you were once a PTI supporter. If people like you still support PTI, I will rethink about my decision about voting for PTI.

I love the way PMLN goons are screaming, crying and begging at this appointment.

Reham's book plays the Sunni card (for IK being backed by Shias) and now we have another PMLN goon in this thread playing the Sunni card over this appointment.

@waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch
Take action against this stupid @SMASTER

He is playing very sensitive card of sectarianism.. if you guys dont consider him the culprit.. Then do not blame or ban me in future.. I am gonna stop this kind of people.

@SMASTER chup be saly takfiri ki oulaad.. Tujhe agr ikhtilaaf krna hai tuo qualification per kr, kesi ki corruption per kr or apni ye takfiri wali bakwaas band kr begherat. Pakistan mai or koe syrian like situation peda nhi kr sakta siwaye tujh jesi soch rakhny walo k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom