What's new

PML-N MPA Nighat Sheikh beats up Daewoo bus hostess

what is bus hostess ?

The Lady which serves stuff in the Bus. Just like Air hostess.

@Topic

Case Registered against MPA, nothing to do with PML-N since SS also toke notice and that MPA have to pay for his deed.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, Some buses in Pakistan have hostesses as well. If you want to enjoy the travel in that bus, please migrate to Pakistan. but please don't slap them.

is it expensive? also, are daewoo buses considered luxury bus (like we call volvo bus) in pakistan?

is it expensive? also, are daewoo buses considered luxury bus (like we call volvo bus) in pakistan?

yes, a bit of luxury. Someone also gave suggestion that they should also provide BJ on board but then due to unspecified reasons the plan was dropped.

I've travel on Daewoo between lahore-Islamabad route, very comfortable, secure & safe to travel with family. almost all routes with no stop overs, leaves on time & reach's on time most of the time :D

I've travel on Daewoo between lahore-Islamabad route, very comfortable, secure & safe to travel with family. almost all routes with no stop overs, leaves on time & reach's on time most of the time :D

ah right. in India, luxury buses ply mostly at night( as overnight bus) and usually bus stops at some food court / highway dhaba for refreshments.

Just a sign of things to come in "Roshan Pakistan."

"Bhoot ke paon paalne mein hi nazar aa jaate hain" Which means you can figure out how your kid is going to turn up right when he is only an infant.

ah right. in India, luxury buses ply mostly at night( as overnight bus) and usually bus stops at some food court / highway dhaba for refreshments.

Refreshments are provided on board & of course they do make stop over at their approved/authorised/contracted motels for people to use washrooms on long routes :D

Oh, you have probably festival day, Shahbaz Sharief already took notice of this Jahalat so they will fix it soon.

as in bakery case can u plz tell me outcome of that case ?? dramabaz

Gillani_Zardari_Rehman-Malik-Funny.jpg

Please , don't post horror pics. Someone heart may be weak.

I do feel sympathy for the hostess but not for the Pakistani public. They chose to vote for a 'status quo' party, and this was a perfect demonstration of what is yet to come. The rich will trample on the poor with the official patronage of the Federal Government. Mark my words, nothing will happen to Mrs. Nighat Sheikh. She is not some 'airi gairi', she is a badmash with official patronage of PML-N. The CM can take as many notices as he wants, it won't do any good. Since the media has highlighted this issue, things will die down and put to a rest. When things will be put to a rest, than Mrs. Nighat Sheikh will extract her revenge from this hostess and believe me it won't be pretty.

Majority of Pakistanis have voted for the gang of balds.

now bear the brunt of it. it is just the beginning, there are years ahead from bring more.

Welcome to 'Democratic' Pakistan of Sharifs and Zardaris.

Back
Top Bottom