What's new

PML-N MPA Nighat Sheikh beats up Daewoo bus hostess

Brave work by Driver!!

And what to expect from corrupt, Badmash, culrptis and fake degree team of PMLN

Its really a shame i guess we should ask mr Shehbaz Sharif about his never ending worked up speeches about how he would transform the country into a paradise for Pakistanis and what happened to all the emotional drama that he loved to carry out on the dais before winning the elections. We knew his hollow words all along and how could people expect anything different from the Shariffs when they have shown absolutely no sharafat as well as credibility to the public all along. Now anybody who voted for these worthless excuses of human beings should be contented with fly overs and metro buses when they have nothing to eat and no job to make sure they ever do.

Shame on all those idiots who were in the bus and did nothing to stop that ******, this is why they don't feel any hesitation in doing these kind of shameless acts because they know this nation of idiots won't ever come forward to stop them and retaliate..

وحیدہ شاہ کے تھپڑ اور نگہت شیخ کے تھپڑ میں صرف ایک چیز کا فرق ہے .. پارٹی کا .. اگر نگہت شیخ کا تعلق پی پی سے ہوتا تو اب تک چیف جسٹس نے سو موٹو لے لینا تھا .. مگر کیوں کہ یہ ن لیگ کی ایم پی اے ہیں اس لیے چوہدری افتخار صرف سو سکتا ہے سو موٹو نہیں لے سکتا ..

IK's favorite free judiciary :lol:
Chief tere jan nisar
Beshumar beshumar
:P :P :P

People should have told the hostess to slap the MPA as well! Shameless act by MPA

Video of slapping

@Jazzbot Sahab, PML-N say dar nahi lagta, Thapar aur Police sai lagta hai ab :lol:
This is what noora league is about.I have always said that noora league are bunch of JAHILSS.They don't have a single politicians who make some sense, if we look at their members they are at the bottom of list when it comes to education.JUST PURE JAHILS and the video speaks for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI is all over this MPA but no one even appreciate that she was in public bus with no protocol no guard. as far as this thappar thing stop all your Potians BS its a nature of Pakistani nation short temper, how many of you actually travel in buses specially in Karachi. its pretty common for people travel in buses. only thing which should be discourage is she took this bus at police station and all passengers wait for 4 hour for this whole drama. ohh does any of you knew why this thappar thing start becuase of some stupid bus Service rule....
this shows that PTI is still feel the slap they got at 11th may from this nation......

PML N should apologize to daughter of punjab , one of their Members abused her

SHAMEFUL !!!

Newspaper stated , that there was 1 bottle of water, and she gave the bottle to a man who was asking for water
to take his medicine

The PML (N) member, got angry that she did not give her the last bottle which resulted in her hitting her

IK's favorite free judiciary :lol:
Chief tere jan nisar
Beshumar beshumar
:P :P :P

Yea this Sharif Court fooled everyone quite brilliantly, I admit that.. But they finally started to show their true colors first with TuQ and then during and after elections..

PTI is all over this MPA but no one even appreciate that she was in public bus with no protocol no guard. as far as this thappar thing stop all your Potians BS its a nature of Pakistani nation short temper, how many of you actually travel in buses specially in Karachi. its pretty common for people travel in buses. only thing which should be discourage is she took this bus at police station and all passengers wait for 4 hour for this whole drama. ohh does any of you knew why this thappar thing start becuase of some stupid bus Service rule....
this shows that PTI is still feel the slap they got at 11th may from this nation......

So going by this logic, I think you'll feel good if someone will slap your mother or sister in a public bus in front of 50 odd passengers, because this is the general mood of Pakistanies..??

Also where did anyone criticized or questioned about MPA traveling in a public bus..? Come out of your anti PTI shell, will help you understand things quite better..

going by the video and news reported in the media, it was the passengers who forced the driver to take the busto Police station, and in the video i don't see anyone having problem with it, infact everyone supported the hostess.
on the other hand, i have a problem with a guard standing outside bank, everytime i go there he makes me take out everything from my pockets.....shall i slap him and beat the crap out of him as there is a problem with company policy? :what:

This nation of should i say this punjab which makes the most of this so called nation deserves this. People want to live in status quo.........why cry now. Abi to Ibatadi Ishaq ha janab........aga aga dekho hota ha kya.

Yea this Sharif Court fooled everyone quite brilliantly, I admit that.. But they finally started to show their true colors first with TuQ and then during and after elections..

So going by this logic, I think you'll feel good if someone will slap your mother or sister in a public bus in front of 50 odd passengers, because this is the general mood of Pakistanies..??

Also where did anyone criticized or questioned about MPA traveling in a public bus..? Come out of your anti PTI shell, will help you understand things quite better..

Thats the diff what turns PTI as a loser after 11th may.... read my comment i show your the reality, same reality which i told all you kids b4 11th may.... Reality Reality Reality...............
"Come out of your anti PML-N shell, will help you understand things quite better.." Copy Paste ;)

going by the video and news reported in the media, it was the passengers who forced the driver to take the busto Police station, and in the video i don't see anyone having problem with it, infact everyone supported the hostess.
on the other hand, i have a problem with a guard standing outside bank, everytime i go there he makes me take out everything from my pockets.....shall i slap him and beat the crap out of him as there is a problem with company policy? :what:

She = MPA
i need a true opinion what will be your reaction if you have a 1Rs/Hr Package and you have service like zong keep disconnecting bad coverage and sound quality. you have to make 20 to 30 call within an hour and turns out you actually spend 100Rs on it what will be your reaction????????? :sniper: that my reaction..... Yours????

Thats the diff what turns PTI as a loser after 11th may.... read my comment i show your the reality, same reality which i told all you kids b4 11th may.... Reality Reality Reality...............
"Come out of your anti PML-N shell, will help you understand things quite better.." Copy Paste ;)

Yea, when you run out of logic or answers, start bashing the poster and go back to 11th May.. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom