What's new

PML-N MPA Nighat Sheikh beats up Daewoo bus hostess

1016519_386982718070306_1296887262_n.jpg

Oh, you have probably festival day, Shahbaz Sharief already took notice of this Jahalat so they will fix it soon.

notice tu ush ne har incident ka lya ha ..hota kuch nhie ha ..lakin kuch bewakoof awaam bhool jati ha sab kuch

PTI is all over this MPA but no one even appreciate that she was in public bus with no protocol no guard. as far as this thappar thing stop all your Potians BS its a nature of Pakistani nation short temper, how many of you actually travel in buses specially in Karachi. its pretty common for people travel in buses. only thing which should be discourage is she took this bus at police station and all passengers wait for 4 hour for this whole drama. ohh does any of you knew why this thappar thing start becuase of some stupid bus Service rule....
this shows that PTI is still feel the slap they got at 11th may from this nation......

Shame on you for bringing this BS reply up ..so if she travels in bus, do that justify that act ... if a politian\rich man is travelling on a motor bike and did somethng to yopur sister or mother , will u tell ur family that they should appricate that this man was travelling on motor bike ..
No protoical my foot , she called up police and harshed her
Pakistan deserve this becuase our nations has made God on earth and busy in their pooja and justifying their wrong deeds ..

Yea this Sharif Court fooled everyone quite brilliantly, I admit that.. But they finally started to show their true colors first with TuQ and then during and after elections..

So going by this logic, I think you'll feel good if someone will slap your mother or sister in a public bus in front of 50 odd passengers, because this is the general mood of Pakistanies..??

Also where did anyone criticized or questioned about MPA traveling in a public bus..? Come out of your anti PTI shell, will help you understand things quite better..

Very good gesture :tup:

NS was playing game from 2007 and got all people together against Musharraf even BB was also trapped in his jhansa ... Now he is eating fruit of his trap .....

She = MPA
i need a true opinion what will be your reaction if you have a 1Rs/Hr Package and you have service like zong keep disconnecting bad coverage and sound quality. you have to make 20 to 30 call within an hour and turns out you actually spend 100Rs on it what will be your reaction????????? :sniper: that my reaction..... Yours????
dude wtf?? :blink: your example truly portrays that you have no common sense...but guess what my dear....it is common in all nooras....
first thing I won't be bother....you get what you pay for ....its like buying the chinese crap for rs 10 and than blaming the company for low quality product....the example you quoted is far from the case we have at hand....please come up with better opinion.....if your MPA had a problem with company service, you fill out a Complaint form, which they provide you on Coach......you just have to ask for it....

وحیدہ شاہ کے تھپڑ اور نگہت شیخ کے تھپڑ میں صرف ایک چیز کا فرق ہے .. پارٹی کا .. اگر نگہت شیخ کا تعلق پی پی سے ہوتا تو اب تک چیف جسٹس نے سو موٹو لے لینا تھا .. مگر کیوں کہ یہ ن لیگ کی ایم پی اے ہیں اس لیے چوہدری افتخار صرف سو سکتا ہے سو موٹو نہیں لے سکتا ..

You are 100% correct. Chief Justice is probably expecting NS to extend his Job.

Very good gesture :tup:

NS was playing game from 2007 and got all people together against Musharraf even BB was also trapped in his jhansa ... Now he is eating fruit of his trap .....

You're the first intelligent noora I've come across at this forum.. :rofl: Now wanna talk about the second part of my post, no?

PML-N leader’s party membership suspended over bus hostess slap incident
The party membership of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Nighat Nasir Sheikh was annulled on Wednesday for harassing and slapping a bus hostess, Express News reported.
According to reports, Sheikh had asked for water from a bus hostess; the hostess failed to serve water on time, which resulted in a quarrel. The annoyed MPA slapped the bus hostess in the face and harassed her.
The driver of the private bus immediately took the bus to a police station and the passengers demanded legal action against the MPA in question.
PML-N leadership has demanded answers from Sheikh within three days, while Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif has ordered inquiry into the matter.
Nighat Nasir was elected as a member of provincial assembly from the PML-N seat.
PML-N leader

Serves the Bus Hostess right! You see what happens when these little people begin to forget the order of social relations. Poor Ms. Sheik (no relation to any arab), it wasn't enough that she had to suffer the indignity of taking a bus and with poor service, now she has to deal with the odious low class police.

dude wtf?? :blink: your example truly portrays that you have no common sense...but guess what my dear....it is common in all nooras....
first thing I won't be bother....you get what you pay for ....its like buying the chinese crap for rs 10 and than blaming the company for low quality product....the example you quoted is far from the case we have at hand....please come up with better opinion.....if your MPA had a problem with company service, you fill out a Complaint form, which they provide you on Coach......you just have to ask for it....

is it me or you having no common sense......
if i buy a china's product for 10Rs then i knew that any west product cost me 100Rs for it, and so i can buy 10 same products for that price... but what if you buy a western product pays more and wont work for like a month your reaction will be (more over what if the guy at shops told you to pay 50Rs more so we can send it in UK for repair) then ur reaction will be same as your reply "wtf"...
At the moment i have 50Rs in my pocket so i buy a 20Rs Pakistani Product instead of 10Rs chinees and 100 Rs UK product.

to all the kids with undeveloped brains, hold on 5 years and your will hit maturity and fully developed and then you will see things clearly.

is it me or you having no common sense......
if i buy a china's product for 10Rs then i knew that any west product cost me 100Rs for it, and so i can buy 10 same products for that price... but what if you buy a western product pays more and wont work for like a month your reaction will be (more over what if the guy at shops told you to pay 50Rs more so we can send it in UK for repair) then ur reaction will be same as your reply "wtf"...
At the moment i have 50Rs in my pocket so i buy a 20Rs Pakistani Product instead of 10Rs chinees and 100 Rs UK product.

By the above e.g you given can i presume that if the same thing happens to me i can kick the living $hit out of a person & say sorry we pakistani's have low temper. I mean WTF where are your brains gone eating grass. The slap was totally uncalled for if she thought the service was not up to the mark she could have just complained to the bus management. I can bet 102% if Nighat sheikh was not a member of PML-N political desk she would have never done the act of slapping. Once you get to know you have some kind of power people tend to think they are above the law & above other human beings & they certainly know they would get away with it azwell. Its not just PML-N if it was anyother political party member be it PTI, PPP doing the same thing we would have condemned the act.

Back
Top Bottom