What's new

PML-N MPA Nighat Sheikh beats up Daewoo bus hostess

By the above e.g you given can i presume that if the same thing happens to me i can kick the living $hit out of a person & say sorry we pakistani's have low temper. I mean WTF where are your brains gone eating grass. The slap was totally uncalled for if she thought the service was not up to the mark she could have just complained to the bus management. I can bet 102% if Nighat sheikh was not a member of PML-N political desk she would have never done the act of slapping. Once you get to know you have some kind of power people tend to think they are above the law & above other human beings & they certainly know they would get away with it azwell. Its not just PML-N if it was anyother political party member be it PTI, PPP doing the same thing we would have condemned the act.
lol.. means you are agree that instead of criticizing a whole party you have to criticize the act instead of a person or party....
Agree..... but PTI never criticize the tone language used by PTI members in internet media (b4 and after election about other parties, journalist, CJ etc).... when they do it PTI claim its the depression in youth that don't tolerate any thing and take it hard?????? although PML-N terminate her from any membership party or assembly. but will it justify if i says she shows the depression that she faced ??????

main karoon tu sala character dhela hai..................

1101878416-1.gif

When things will be put to a rest, than Mrs. Nighat Sheikh will extract her revenge from this hostess and believe me it won't be pretty.

Yup.

Not just her, but her whole family will be punished once the media spotlight is shifted.

بااثر افراد کی طرف سے صلح کیلئے دباو ڈالا جا رہا ہے: اقراء نواز

the victim girl is being pressurized to do compromise... shame !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom