What's new

PM Singh may cancel Pak visit after Zardari's Kashmir statement

@Indians
Guys let it go. We have our troops there. Tourism is booming. Very small incursion. Borders vigilance has increased a lot.

Let them fight for 1000 years for Kashmir.

In 65 years, even with blessed with huge resources, they are still focusing on Kashmir than economic development.

As Pakistan develops economically, it will develop militarily and its position in world scenario will increase but as long as Kashmir is kept over development of the land they already have, India can focus on its development while keeping kashmir aside and focusing on more important issue.

Its a blessing in disguise for Indian defense point of view.

I'be no idea what did u just say....but learn one thing,.. you can bend down and cry to UN, you'll never get our Kashmir ..... its our own and always remain with us...... your pm brought this issue in UN because of some Islam extremist in Pakistan...or the next election he can never get a vote....what you think UN doesn't know the shot you're doing in Kashmir or what...and what if they order us to give Kashmir to you....Do u really think we'll give you with having feast.....last think you can do is taking about nukes.....forget that option and save yourself ....... the same thing would happen as it happend during kargil war.......just back the help off

isy to apny gher main koi nhi poochta sonia madam ne kaha ho ga mat jao i need you here garden main ghas katni hai :rofl:

estimated by who, isi? no one is impressed with your booty call.....tell them to first find out when and where next blast takes blast in Pakistan by your own snakes.....you can't even keep your nukes site carefully how can you call them as Intel agency......
Who is talking about wresting Indian Occupied Kashmir. Shaping of the Environment is the phase we are in. The Kashmiris have lost over 100,000 people to the atrocities of your security forces. Can you kill all of them, unless of-course Bhopal type massive use of poisonous gas is resorted to. They will rise again and again and yet again, till you are forced to seek an amenable solution to this problem. You will not be able to keep IOK as you did earlier. It will cost you massively.

That is great news. Indian PM should stay home. We don't need any fake peace with India. We need to fight India for Kashmir, even if it means Nuclear War. Let us break this " Atoot Ung " once and for all.

well our leaders said Kashmir is part of India and will remain in part of India......just like that is remaining with us and will continue to be so...now enlighten me, what do you do about it, I mean what the help can u do about it.......ur leaders can only cry at UN counsel's......stay cute:..........

The fact that india is ready to convert LOCin tointernational border is proof enough that india is aggressor /occupier, otherwise who would be willing to split it's ATOT ANG (integeral part).Pakistan will never agree to convert LOC into internatinal border, because Kashmir, the whole of it belongs to Pakistan.Gandhi said lots of things = got killed by own bodyguard.Indra said lots of things = got killed by own bodyguard.Rajev said lots of things = got blown to pieces by indian trained terrorsits LTTE.shouldn't hurry in laughing at others..........

The problem is one has to move on. In the past there were wars fought and some people lost land, they have to accept the reality and move on. If they keep thinking that I have to get back my land they might kill themselves. The same logic applies here too.

You might wish all you want but do you have realistic chance of getting it. The answer is big no. So why not accept the reality and move on.

I am not debating right or wrong here, because that means we are debating for the sake of it. Bottom line is, right or wrong do you have the ability to change it, no then accept the fact and move on.

EzioAltaïr;3470672 said:
No, you are posting ISI created propaganda, that was made to deceive the whole world, and in reality, there is no insurgency in J&K at all, it's just ISI propaganda. What they write in the news is one sided Pakistani version. :rofl:

2 can play at this game you know, and I'm really good at it too. :P

Now back to serious discussion, quit whining about Wiki. I'm an editor there and have seen how things work. On high importance pages, nothing major is posted without days of discussion. See the talk pages of articles like India and WMD, Kashmir, "Azad" Kashmir Human Rights Violations, etc.

LOL I run an Advertisement Agency n u may b knowing that im from Azad Kashmir n Military background LOLZ. In accordance to my job n background i have the privilege to do a lot of research on u guyz n specially in world affairs, Im doing Phd in IR(International Relations) also after doing Masters in same subject LOL n i have a log of know how abt Military(specially intelligence as my being a Lt. gen. had lot of time in intelligence), Social n Diplomatic affairs.
I can tell u that what u may not b knowing abt the facts of history n now a days if yr in wikipedia as per yr claim:lol: Good for u. The budge of our intelligence is said to b around 45 million n yrs is b/w 145-155 million it gets increased every year(this is a rough guess by yr wikipedia no one know what is actual), To influence the world :lol: we dont have much resources we at best still r developing country afterall, Although we would love to tell the whole world truth LOZ if even if we want to, still we cant as we lack that resources n professionalism.
But bro still after my background i was taught by my parents to love the humanity regardless of religion,cast,country or creed.Let me repeat that THE PURPOSE OF MY POSTS IS NOT TO D GRADE YR COUNTRY OR PEOPLE IT IS JUST TO SHOW THAT THERE IS A OTHER SIDE OF THE PICTURE TOO THAT NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD AS IT IS BCOZ ITS ALSO A PART OF REALITY. IF GOD FOR BIT ITS IGNORED N U GUYS WILL IGNORE BY SAYING IT AS PROPAGANDA THEN IT WILL GIVE A NEGATIVE IMAGE SOCIALLY OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS AGAINST U YR COUNTRY HERE WHICH IS LEAD TO HATE, WHICH WILL AT A POINT WILL BECOME RADICALISM THEN EXTREMISM WHICH WILL BE EXPLOITED BY THE WESTERN ELEMENTS THEN ANOTHER WAR OR MUMBAI SAGA WILL ERUPT N WE WILL AGAIN COME BACK TO POINT ZERO.THESE WILL FUEL THE DIVIDE N RULE POLICY. THEY HAD DIVIDED OUR GREAT HINDUSTAN, THE PLACE FROM WHERE WE ACTUALLY BELONGED N WE ALL WE LIVING IN PROSPERITY THERE WAS NO HATE OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS B/W US WE WERE LIVING UNITED UNDER THE SHADOW THIS GOLDEN WE WERE CONTRIBUTING THE 23% OF WORLD ECONOMY BACK THEN TOGETHER WE MADE THIS A TRULY GOLDEN SPARROW. BUT THE EVIL CAME FROM OCEANS N U KNOW REST
There will be no positive gain 4 humanity that way but will end the human race once in all. Bro i love yr country n its people very much I regard yr Leaders more then ours Molanna Abdul Khaliq Azad n Jamiyt-e-Ulma-e-Hind.Molanna was yr first educational minister he designed yr educational system he is the reason y yr ppl r so patriotic n loyal to their country then anyone else in the entire world he was the only 9 time straight elected president of congress party n in the 10th time he was also elected but he refused saying that in Democracy u dont select everybody till death Leaders so to keep this part democratic i will step down n Let others to become Head.Then i like Gandhi reason 4 it is that when yr country was liberated he had gathered his nation n said that 'throw out the things from yr houses which r British made no matter if they r furniture,Radio or what ever we will make them our selves then yr local industry was developed then yr TATA,Birla,Bajaj n others came into existance n ur Leaders gave them time to b flourish n not let any foreign investment in yr country till 1991.Imagine the founding father of a newly liberated state saying this to his ppl when u dont have anything in yr hands, but he did that this goes on to show thathow much he was loyal towards his ppl our Leaders even if they wanted to do that they couldnt do that bcoz they were not brought up in that sense n sadly we lost our founding father with in one yr of our Liberation n bcoz of that we couldnt, then off course Pundit Nehru he made NAM(non align movement) n gave a message to the world that we dont appreciate SEATO n SENTO.
We r educated ppl we must contribute positively towards humanity there is no alternative. Common man is innocent the can get influence either way gud or bad.Yes sometimes i also get frustrated like in above posts n others of me in this forum afterall im also a human being in the end of the Day.
I believe its the Duty of us the educated ppl to tell the reality to our ppl so the stick to the right way. Thanks!

Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, declared by the UN.

It is not your internal matter.

The US recently sold us F-16s, the LRMPs and so much more.

Clinton is no more the President. Two US presidents have sold us weaponry till now.

So .............
Utter garbage; US has always provided support service and seemingly neverending Aid to pakistan, Please go and learn your history

Truman - F86-sabres

Dwight Eisenhower- B57 Canbera, Lockheed T-33

Lyndon Jhonson- PNS Muhafiz;

John F. Kennedy- Lockheed F-104 Starfighter;PNS Ghazi (previously USS Diablo);

Nixon:U.S publicly pronounce India as the aggressor in the war, but also sent the nuclear submarine U.S.S. Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal, and authorised the transfer of U.S. military supplies to Pakistan, despite the apparent illegality of doing so and, though both the countries were under an arms embargo, U.S sent arms to Pakistan via Iran and Jordan.

Ronald Reagan : eight Brooke and Garcia-class frigates from United States Navy on a five year lease in 1988; F16 A/B; Armored vehicles, 20 AH-1F gunships in 1983

Bill clinton: TPS-63/70 radars;

George Bush: F16 bkl15MLU; Aim 9x; P3c Orion; 7 billion dollars of military aid. 20 refurbished ex-USAF T-37.

Barrack Obama - F16Blk52, Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate
(donated), 12 Gulf Crafts and, 5 patrol boats USA delivered as donation; AIM-120C-5; AH-1F/S Cobra; 4 billion dollar military aid

Let them fight over Kashmir, read this. Will be posting in Indian economy thread.

Hinduja Group in lead to buy Houghton International for $1.15 billion: Sources - The Economic Times

We have to focus n our economy. We have long way to go. We need permanent seat in UN. For that we have to be more economically powerful.

We have to increase our soft-power too.

More we work towards other areas, more nations will come in support of India. We have to woo African countries like China is doing.

Kashmir means nothing to West, Africa and Eastern nations. They will favor the one who offers them good business.

We have to increase the power of Weapon named Economy.

Indian PM can visit Pakistan but first he has to stop the BS of Kashmir integeral part to india. India occupied Kashmir, which is an integeral part of Pakistan, as long as indians keep keep reciting that sentence like a parrot there can be no peace between Pakistan and india, if there can be no peace, no use wasting time and resources coming here.

That is great news. Indian PM should stay home. We don't need any fake peace with India. We need to fight India for Kashmir, even if it means Nuclear War. Let us break this " Atoot Ung " once and for all.

its easy to say when ur living in Amrica why don't u come back to pakistan and say lets have nuclear war...

As Bhutto said, we will fight for Kashmir, even if it means fighting for a 1000 years, so Mr Sing can stay home and play ping pong. Pakistan, may be busy dealing with its internal mess but once we bounce back - in time - Pakistanis won't back out until Kashmiris get their right to determine between India, Pakistan or a separate state.

This is wat we want :) ..you should keep sticking to kashmir.

Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, declared by the UN.

It is not your internal matter.

The US recently sold us F-16s, the LRMPs and so much more.

Clinton is no more the President. Two US presidents have sold us weaponry till now.

So .............

Correct yourself. UN does not say Jammu and Kashmir which is a part of the Indian Union is disputed. It includes your claim and the part which you paid as dowry to China as well. So get your facts right.

And honestly we care two hoots for what the UN has to say on this matter. It is not a dispute, it is a problem which we will sort out.

Indian PM can visit Pakistan but first he has to stop the BS of Kashmir integeral part to india. India occupied Kashmir, which is an integeral part of Pakistan, as long as indians keep keep reciting that sentence like a parrot there can be no peace between Pakistan and india, if there can be no peace, no use wasting time and resources coming here.

Keep saying this for another 60 years and you will have a free Balochistan. Sir pe poora ju ladne chala juhu.

India didnt occupy Kashmir. Kashmir was ceded to India by the prince. India does have the instrument of accession. Pakistan doesnt.

Just because India took Hyderabad and Junagadh doesnt mean Pakistan can do the same. Hyderabad and Junagadh were right in the middle of Indian borders and as such isnt even practical for Pakistan to hold.

Therefore for all practical purposes Kashmir is India's and India's only. You guys are occupying Azad Kashmir and the Chinese are occupying Aksai Chin. Both of you get out. :lol:

Also the majority of the people of Kashmir want to stay with India. Even though there are separatist forces, why would the people then democratically elect an Indian party? Even the ones that wanna separate dont wanna stay with Pakistan, they wanna separate.
So Pakistan has ZERO rights to claim Kashmir.

Thanks God... He should not come that would be great... I dont like hypocrite indians doing lip job.

Back
Top Bottom