What's new

PM Singh may cancel Pak visit after Zardari's Kashmir statement

Who is talking about wresting Indian Occupied Kashmir. Shaping of the Environment is the phase we are in. The Kashmiris have lost over 100,000 people to the atrocities of your security forces. Can you kill all of them, unless of-course Bhopal type massive use of poisonous gas is resorted to. They will rise again and again and yet again, till you are forced to seek an amenable solution to this problem.

100,000 deaths, of which 99,000 were done by ISI funded militants. Do you even read the news? Even your Pakistani newspapers just say that 100,000 have died, not that all of them were killed by Indians.

You will not be able to keep IOK as you did earlier. It will cost you massively.

J&K is easy to keep. For one, USA won't be helping you this time, and I'm pretty sure China won't either as seen during Kargil.

Our economy is far stronger than it was during 1948 and 1965, the cost doesn't matter. You are talking to the nation that has spent billions on FGFA.

Who is talking about wresting Indian Occupied Kashmir. Shaping of the Environment is the phase we are in. The Kashmiris have lost over 100,000 people to the atrocities of your security forces. Can you kill all of them, unless of-course Bhopal type massive use of poisonous gas is resorted to. They will rise again and again and yet again, till you are forced to seek an amenable solution to this problem.

You will not be able to keep IOK as you did earlier. It will cost you massively.

Kya yar, wtf u smoking ? do u want me to post the torture and killings in Pakistan occupied Kashmir? A Pakistani should be last one to take moral high ground.

u an i (at least i hope) both know how this **** goes down, the Kashmirs are nothing but sheep led to slaughter..

THe day u ppl see stuff realistically is the day progress gets made.

Well i remember reading a thread in this forum that there r mixed opinions abt his visit to Pakistan in india as most of them r still living in 26/11:lol: n when BCCI announced the Pakistan tour in December Gavasker also mound abt 26/11 saga:lol:.
I dont think he would have come in our Country anyways LOL this UN statement is just an xcuse.

EzioAltaïr;3470594 said:
100,000 deaths, of which 99,000 were done by ISI funded militants. Do you even read the news? Even your Pakistani newspapers just say that 100,000 have died, not that all of them were killed by Indians.

Why are you telling this to me. Go tell the Kashmiri people who lost tens of thousands of their kith and kin. It is they who want freedom from Indian yoke.

Or is it that you are not pushed about the Kashmiri people.

J&K is easy to keep. For one, USA won't be helping you this time, and I'm pretty sure China won't either as seen during Kargil.

US was never with us on this. We don't need US support on such aspects. Infact, it is your government who runs to seek US help all the time on this, seeking their help to put pressure on Pakistan.

Our economy is far stronger than it was during 1948 and 1965, the cost doesn't matter. You are talking to the nation that has spent billions on FGFA.

ha ha ha ......

And you think that because you upstarts have a bit of money and you'd buy the whole world. Money doesn't doesn't take you that far when national interests are at stake.

Why are you telling this to me. Go tell the Kashmiri people who lost tens of thousands of their kith and kin. It is they who want freedom from Indian yoke.

Or is it that you are not pushed about the Kashmiri people.

But how does Pakistan even factor into this? According to public polls, 43% of Kashmir wants complete independence from both of our countries, most of the rest just want to be treated with the same degree of autonomy which other states get (and we have been sadly denying it to them).

It's India's internal matter, and any statement from Pakistan on this, is just attention seeking.

US was never with us on this. We don't need US support on such aspects. Infact, it is your government who runs to seek US help all the time on this, seeking their help to put pressure on Pakistan.

All I'm saying is, USA is no longer supporting your military with hardware, the way they did back in 1965.

We run to USA for help? :rofl:

You know it was Nawaz Sharif that flew to Clinton in 1999 begging for aircraft to counter our overwhelming numerical superiority? And he retreated after Clinton denied that.

ha ha ha ......

And you think that because you upstarts have a bit of money and you'd buy the whole world. Money doesn't doesn't take you that far when national interests are at stake.

:undecided:

You said we can't afford to keep J&K didn't you? Or did I misunderstand the meaning of cost?

EzioAltaïr;3470608 said:
Here you go my Pakistani friends.

Human rights abuses in Azad Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What was that proverb again, something about glass houses and stones? :rofl:

Hahaha this is all RAW created propaganda when they couldnt do any terror activaly thanks 2 our intelligence:lol: they have come up with a backup plain as its in the manifesto of yr intellidence to influence their say through media n information plate foams n also to add to yr knowledge that wikipedia's chief editor is also a indian nation thats y u c them publishing false reports abt 1948,65,71 n 99 wars:lol:. What at best is written there abt us the one sided indian version not the reality or truth.
Mr im Azad Kashmiri i can tell u better then just what the outsiders tell u abt us LOL.

EzioAltaïr;3470640 said:
But how does Pakistan even factor into this? According to public polls, 43% of Kashmir wants complete independence from both of our countries, most of the rest just want to be treated with the same degree of autonomy which other states get (and we have been sadly denying it to them).

It's India's internal matter, and any statement from Pakistan on this, is just attention seeking.

All I'm saying is, USA is no longer supporting your military with hardware, the way they did back in 1965.

We run to USA for help? :rofl:

You know it was Nawaz Sharif that flew to Clinton in 1999 begging for aircraft to counter our overwhelming numerical superiority? And he retreated after Clinton denied that.

:undecided:

You said we can't afford to keep J&K didn't you? Or did I misunderstand the meaning of cost?

Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, declared by the UN.

It is not your internal matter.

The US recently sold us F-16s, the LRMPs and so much more.

Clinton is no more the President. Two US presidents have sold us weaponry till now.

So .............

Hahaha this is all RAW created propaganda when they couldnt do any terror activaly thanks 2 our intelligence:lol: they have come up with a backup plain as its in the manifesto of yr intellidence to influence their say through media n information plate foams n also to add to yr knowledge that wikipedia's chief editor is also a indian nation thats y u c them publishing false reports abt 1948,65,71 n 99 wars:lol:. What at best is written there abt us the one sided indian version not the reality or truth.
Mr im Azad Kashmiri i can tell u better then just what the outsiders tell u abt us LOL.

No, you are posting ISI created propaganda, that was made to deceive the whole world, and in reality, there is no insurgency in J&K at all, it's just ISI propaganda. What they write in the news is one sided Pakistani version. :rofl:

2 can play at this game you know, and I'm really good at it too. :P

Now back to serious discussion, quit whining about Wiki. I'm an editor there and have seen how things work. On high importance pages, nothing major is posted without days of discussion. See the talk pages of articles like India and WMD, Kashmir, "Azad" Kashmir Human Rights Violations, etc.

Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, declared by the UN.

It is not your internal matter.

UN declared it disputed, to stop Pakistan from whining. It is our internal matter, which we have dealt with well.

The US recently sold us F-16s, the LRMPs and so much more.

The key to this one is, how many F-16s? If I'm correct, there's about 50 of them right? Is that like 1965, where your entire AF used F-104 and F-86 as their fighter aircraft? Will USA bring 7th Fleet to attack India this time like they did in 1971? If USA cared anything about Pakistan they wold have stopped bombing the place.

Clinton is no more the President. Two US presidents have sold us weaponry till now.

As Bhutto said, we will fight for Kashmir, even if it means fighting for a 1000 years, so Mr Sing can stay home and play ping pong. Pakistan, may be busy dealing with its internal mess but once we bounce back - in time - Pakistanis won't back out until Kashmirs get their right to determine between India, Pakistan or a separate state.

what about the right of Pakistanis to get out of the ditch and what about a 1/3 of the country under jihadii or jihadii sympathizers control and taking control of it first? You want more land when you don't have control over 1/3 of yours, constitutionally, judicially or even militarily

Fight on for 1000 years when you need India as a trading partner for your citizens welfare and to get out of the ditch- keep getting taking advantage by the Chinese, dumping products, ruining your local industries and overcharging you like a loan shark. And of course feel free trading with countries on goods where you pay 10X the price ...vs India.

Indian PM will play ping pong moving India upwards and onward - with global respect for his country increasing in spades and his countrymen showing upward mobility.

Keep being others keepers than your own brothers... cause nothing is more important than other people in other countries. Maybe add Somali cause next?

IF I were a Pakistani I would go screw all the others , look out for us. This hole is getting deeper than better. I have never come across folks so hell bent on continuing to make policies and attitudes towards digging the hole deeper.

you all are so funny, we're not crying to you....you should know who is crying over the problems first....its you and your Danny politicians...whenever you've problems you come crying to us....and now see what is happening .....once again trying to poke our back....no one can bend the tail of the dogs right ?.....you cry,fight,hide behind coward terrorists.....not just 1000 years untill the entire human race finishes, you'll never achieve what you're trying to do......let our idiotic pm do whatever he wants but we are very aware of you guys....and we'll never trust you.....wait for the next election..after that if u try to do ur girlish behavior again you'll pay the price as earlier times.....
As Bhutto said, we will fight for Kashmir, even if it means fighting for a 1000 years, so Mr Sing can stay home and play ping pong. Pakistan, may be busy dealing with its internal mess but once we bounce back - in time - Pakistanis won't back out until Kashmiris get their right to determine between India, Pakistan or a separate state.

well who invited him to Pakistan first.... tell him your answer.....who is crying for peace and investment because your country is in big trouble ....tell him your answer......not up in here......try analyze and reply on the forum.... do you think we are happy he's visiting pak.....no way i'm just waiting to see when exactly Pakistan going to poke from back once again......

Good! We don't want to see that BAGHAL MEIN CHURI, MUN MEIN RAM RAM pm of india on our land. Screw you.

Ya let me see them selling you once they and NATO are off Afghanistan.....do you really think they're going to support you in future when war breaks between India and Pakistan......don't dream as you do always.....also forget the funds they give u.......two presidents gave u weapons because of their stand in Afghanistan and they needed a tool....so they are using u..eventhough they use u as a tool...you pay for weapons ,...good business for them actually....remember USA is going to be ur second enemy in 5 to 10th years.....learn and save yourself

Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, declared by the UN. It is not your internal matter. The US recently sold us F-16s, the LRMPs and so much more. Clinton is no more the President. Two US presidents have sold us weaponry till now. So .............

Back
Top Bottom