What's new

PM orders to reopen Pak-Afghan border

Oh Please spare me the theatrics Gul Khan

Just pray the Dutch far right don't win the election or you might be on the receiving end of such treatment ;)

Iran did not close the border, Pakistan did so that point is irrelevant.

So what you ars saying is Iran can manage their border and Pakistan can't?

The real truth is, Pakistan still gives safe havens to the Haqqani network and other rogue elements as the whole world agrees except Pakistan and TTP and other groups are just two sides of the same coin. Pakistan thinks it can play this game because it has stronger army, rule of law etc as compared to Afghanistan so even though Pakistan might suffer due to these policies Afghanistan will suffer more due to being weaker. God knows how many more innocent lives be lost before this madness will end.

LOL you Afghan fool. The elections are over. You are a little late. Guess what, the far right lost. So much for your threat.

We are going to deal with your kind accordingly. We are going to do it slowly and painfully. Nawaz Sharif cannot save you. No matter what you say, Afghans are going out of Pakistan. It is only a matter time of before your countrymen terrorize Pakistan again. That will be your final day. We will look Nawaz Sharif the coward straight in the eye and the people will do the inevitable. We will caste you out.

Afghanistan is an Indian terror hub. Afghanistan knowingly allows its soil to be used against Pakistan. Indian terror consulates operate day and night to prepare Afghan suicide attackers against Pakistan. Afghans blatantly kill and murder Pakistani civilians. You and your country has no shame. You beg Pakistan to open the border yet terrorists cross over from your side to massacre our people. You are going to pay a very hefty price for supporting terror against Pakistan. Like I said, no one can save you from expulsion inside Pakistan. The terror hole Afghanistan is going to be isolated.

Pakistanis are fed up with Afghan snakes. You hate Pakistan and bad mouth it on every occasion. Yet, you want to live and work in Pakistan. What kind of barbarian savages are Afghans? No concept of loyalty. No wonder everyone is throwing you people out. You people are out of Pakistan. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Can anyone register a case against government and armed forces in this regard? Government has a duty to protect Pakistani citizens. While Afghanistan has not taken steps to eliminate terror camps inside her terrority so what if an other terror incident takes place after opening Pak-Af border, who will be responsible? Who will be responsible for the loss of lives and property of common people? Is there any law to filled a case against Pak government for this decision?

Just pray the Dutch far right don't win the election or you might be on the receiving end of such treatment ;)

The real truth is, Pakistan still gives safe havens to the Haqqani network and other rogue elements as the whole world agrees except Pakistan and TTP and other groups are just two sides of the same coin. Pakistan thinks it can play this game because it has stronger army, rule of law etc as compared to Afghanistan so even though Pakistan might suffer due to these policies Afghanistan will suffer more due to being weaker. God knows how many more innocent lives be lost before this madness will end.
So is/was there visa free entry to afghans in Iran..Can you enlighten us which Iranian port afghanistan is using from last 70 years ?:cheesy:..Yes since we are only culprit i wish Pakistan government has guts to treat like Iran does

Can anyone register a case against government and armed forces in this regard? Government has a duty to protect Pakistani citizens. While Afghanistan has not taken steps to eliminate terror camps inside her terrority so what if an other terror incident takes place after opening Pak-Af border, who will be responsible? Who will be responsible for the loss of lives and property of common people? Is there any law to filled a case against Pak government for this decision?
Nothing will happen cycle will continue...Hoping anything from a country who does not accept pakistan sovereignty is joke and same goes for politician while GQB is in NZ pockets..

I wish army cheif take over PM seat and jail all the politicians who are involved in corruption! It make my blood boil. Our PM is shit! :mad::hitwall::suicide::suicide2:

wtf... if Afghanistan keep playing the role with Indian. they will never get respect in pakistan. NS is going to down soon.

So is/was there visa free entry to afghans in Iran..Can you enlighten us which Iranian port afghanistan is using from last 70 years ?:cheesy:..Yes since we are only culprit i wish Pakistan government has guts to treat like Iran does

Nothing will happen cycle will continue...Hoping anything from a country who does not accept pakistan sovereignty is joke and same goes for politician while GQB is in NZ pockets..
My point was to fill a case against GOP Atleast court can order government to reverse her decision of opening border.

My point was to fill a case against GOP Atleast court can order government to reverse her decision of opening border.
Court can't go against the collective decision of GOP and Amry responsible for security..

IMO, it's a bad decision. Anyway, across the border ops need to be hyped up to a new level. Direct air strikes are must along with rapid special forces ops to eliminate threats. All anti-Pak entities should be earmarked for elimination ASAP!!!

Bad call Nawaz is just trying to hard to divert attention from his political cases it is rediculous

Anticipating another incident will divert national focus for 30-90 days , so he can just crawl to next year some how

We should have been the poeple buying 300 UAV to take over Afghan area and go after Terrorist

May be he thinks the folks cross the border illegaly will have garland of flowers for him or something nuts like that ...

This is the second odd thing he has done in span of 2 weeks

Last edited:
I hope the main establishment knows what it is doing despite investing more than 500 billion rupees in Afghanistan. This is one of decision that either make or break the backbone of Pakistan, but i personally wouldn't. That being said, there is some merits to this decision since it is for the long term plan as Pakistan-Afghanistan ensuring to maintain the diplomatic relationship knowing Indian influence is not gonna be there forever.

Let's hope this decision pays off. After all, USA's exit strategy is depending on Pakistan and the origin of terrorism is sitting in Afghanistan. So it makes sense to go for the long term plan since the veiled hint in COAS meeting during 2014 suggested there was possible of military operation's expansion in Afghanistan.

I hope Afghanistan cooperates with Pakistan since there is no Chabahar port; officially rendered into myth after the conflict of interests thanks to Indian-Americans backed Donald Trump convinced Iran to go towards Pakistan for CPEC. :D

Bad call Nawaz is just trying to hard to divert attention from his political cases it is rediculous

Anticipating another incident will divert national focus for 30-90 days , so he can just crawl to next year some how

We should have been the poeple buying 300 UAV to take over Afghan area and go after Terrorist

May be he thinks the folks cross the border illegaly will have garland of flowers for him or something nuts like that ...

This is the second odd thing he has done in span of 2 weeks

Since power-sharing agreement in 2014 that was forced upon PMLN, Nawaz Sharif has pretty much no call on the foreign policy which is now being dictated by the main establishment.

The main establishment had long investments on Afghanistan which would be for naught given what is at stake had the main establishment backed off in the last min. As for details as i mentioned in the post above your post in this thread, search for the reference in regards to long term plans. This is not surprise decision since it goes with the long term planning of the main establishment.

IMO, it's a bad decision. Anyway, across the border ops need to be hyped up to a new level. Direct air strikes are must along with rapid special forces ops to eliminate threats. All anti-Pak entities should be earmarked for elimination ASAP!!!

If you think about the long term plan, it might not be bad idea. Last time Pakistan ignored Afghanistan's internal problem made inroads for foreign-funded terrorism to destabilize the economy of Pakistan.

Pakistan has to take control over Afghanistan. Besides, USA's exit strategy depends on Pakistan, and that way Pakistan will be prepared to tackle the mother of terrorism once and for all. Don't forget ISIS is joining with TTP in Afghanistan so Pakistan must get to Afghanistan before it is too late.

I hope the main establishment knows what it is doing despite investing more than 500 billion rupees in Afghanistan. This is one of decision that either make or break the backbone of Pakistan, but i personally wouldn't. That being said, there is some merits to this decision since it is for the long term plan as Pakistan-Afghanistan ensuring to maintain the diplomatic relationship knowing Indian influence is not gonna be there forever.

Let's hope this decision pays off. After all, USA's exit strategy is depending on Pakistan and the origin of terrorism is sitting in Afghanistan. So it makes sense to go for the long term plan since the veiled hint in COAS meeting during 2014 suggested there was possible of military operation's expansion in Afghanistan.

I hope Afghanistan cooperates with Pakistan since there is no Chabahar port; officially rendered into myth after the conflict of interests thanks to Indian-Americans backed Donald Trump convinced Iran to go towards Pakistan for CPEC. :D

Since power-sharing agreement in 2014 that was forced upon PMLN, Nawaz Sharif has pretty much no call on the foreign policy which is now being dictated by the main establishment.

The main establishment had long investments on Afghanistan which would be for naught given what is at stake had the main establishment backed off in the last min. As for details as i mentioned in the post above your post in this thread, search for the reference in regards to long term plans. This is not surprise decision since it goes with the long term planning of the main establishment.

If you think about the long term plan, it might not be bad idea. Last time Pakistan ignored Afghanistan's internal problem made inroads for foreign-funded terrorism to destabilize the economy of Pakistan.

Pakistan has to take control over Afghanistan. Besides, USA's exit strategy depends on Pakistan, and that way Pakistan will be prepared to tackle the mother of terrorism once and for all. Don't forget ISIS is joining with TTP in Afghanistan so Pakistan must get to Afghanistan before it is too late.
Understood. It's a marathon. Best of luck for Pak...

Question is why court is delaying the result of Panama we should have gotten rid of this terrorist lover nawaz

The madness will end when Afghanistan accepts "Daal Khor" and "Gul Khan". The madness will end when Afghanistan SWALLOWS her arrogance and jealous nature towards Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom