What's new

PM orders to reopen Pak-Afghan border

The next terror attack emanating from Afghanistan is on the PM of Pakistan. The PM can have his two minutes of fame, but Nawaz Sharif will be held responsible. Also, the next attack is only a matter of time. Let the countdown begin.

Let us face it, Afghanistan is our neighbour and good or bad; we go to live with her. Despite the fact the some in the Afghan gov’t, especially Abdulla Abdulla, are staunchly anti-Pakistani and Indian boot lickers; by closing down the border we are hurting ordinary Afghans far more than the likes of Ashraf Ghani & his Indian masters.

We have no quarrel with the man on the street and in my humble opinion this action has been counterproductive. I am happy that better sense has finally prevailed.

You will find out soon enough whether this decision is good for Pakistan. Attack after attack and we are still disputing whether the border should be closed or opened. We will see how far Nawaz Sharif's "goodwill" will get him.

Nawaz Sharif is directly responsible for the next massacre. Let there be no doubt about that. The people of Pakistan are going to grab him by his neck. This fool is going to be dragged on a square. This decision is going to come at a very high price.

Last edited:
I second that he is an absolute tw*t, we should never comprise our security. Afghanistan can use Iran for trade and smuggling.

Nawaz is sucking up to Uncle Sam. We know where the dictation came from. Let Nawaz Sharif bargain. He should know that this will cost him everything. Only a matter of time. You'll see.

The next terror attack emanating from Afghanistan is on the PM of Pakistan. The PM can have his two minutes of fame, but Nawaz Sharif will be held responsible. Also, the next attack is only a matter of time. Let the countdown begin.

You will find out soon enough whether this decision is good for Pakistan. Attack after attack and we are still disputing whether the border should be closed or opened. We will see how far Nawaz Sharif's "goodwill" will get him.

Nawaz Sharif is directly responsible for the next massacre. Let there be no doubt about that. The people of Pakistan are going to grab him by his neck. This fool is going to be dragged on a square. This decision is going to come at a very high price.
you really think this fatso cares about terrorism? name me one occasion where he has any genuine grievances for the victims of terrorism? he cares more about darling moohdhi & india than anything else. terrorism is in this mofo's interest.

Last edited:
Excuse me Mr. Tind u sud concentrate on ur pajama leak. Soon CJ going to put cap on ur leak don't interfere in foreign policy. ask the lady who lives in people's heart to give dharna.
Lakh di Lanat sir for ur orders since ur kids women's are safe, it's simple people dying of Pak, this terrorism directly comming from East and west neighbors. We sud keep them away for some times.

Last edited:
Is this news some kind of a joke? This is the latest picture before 5 pm from Torkham . Its been 6+ hours and border crossing has'nt been opened.

C7XXKloWwAYPE71.jpg

If Nawaz Sharif really 'ordered' than he is a bigger joke. Case for Pakistan Army to intervene and treat idiots and the fat blob at the top.
Pakistan does'nt give an f*** abut trade or WTO, Pakistan also have been making losses but Pakistani lives are more important.

you really thing this fatso cares about terrorism? name me one occasion where he has any genuine grievances for the victims of terrorism? he cares more about darling moohdhi & india than anything else. terrorism is in this mofo's interest.

He doesn't give a damn, but now he is toying with the lives of innocent people. By reopening the border Nawaz Sharif has shown that the lives of the ordinary people don't matter to him. Nawaz Sharif has limited time on his side.

Is this news some kind of a joke? This is the latest picture before 5 pm from Torkham . Its been 6+ hours and border crossing has'nt been opened.

C7XXKloWwAYPE71.jpg

If Nawaz Sharif really 'ordered' than he is a bigger joke. Case for Pakistan Army to intervene and treat idiots and the fat blob at the top.
Pakistan does'nt give an f*** abut trade or WTO, Pakistan also have been making losses but Pakistani lives are more important.
the trade is their own wheat fruits and sugar they need to sell. these politicians only care about their own profiteering and nothing more.

C7XXKloWwAYPE71.jpg

I really hope the army top brass gives this baldy fvck a cold shoulder on this one. I hope the Pak forces ignore the order and keep the border closed. We need to humiliate this enemy PM. Cunning bald fvcker. Let Nawaz Sharif fvck off to opiumland if he cares so much about them.

He doesn't give a damn, but now he is toying with the lives of innocent people. By reopening the border Nawaz Sharif has shown that the lives of the ordinary people don't matter to him. Nawaz Sharif has limited time on his side.
i don't know about limited time as I personally still have doubts in the courts to deliver a verdict for the sake of the nation.

We are moving back to Pre-Raheel sharif era..Dawn leaks also dead ...This new command is like a copy paste of Kiyani..Zardari, Sharjeel memon every one is back..I think Altaf should come too in these conditions no body will touch him

Alarm bells were ringing when head of ISI counter terrorism desk was calling the local anchor person to sell the narrative that all is well between Noora and Army. Bajwa is wasting time with all the efforts on external front when at home the poodles of forigen powers are calling the shots.

i don't know about limited time as I personally still have doubts in the courts to deliver a verdict for the sake of the nation.

The limited time is not going to come from the courts. He controls the courts. Only the Pak armed forces can defeat this bald enemy. Otherwise you are right. No one can do much about this cunning fvcker. He bargains with his masters and they only nod when he delivers.

This is a very sinister move by NS.

Army should not open the border before 23rd March parade is over.

NS will have to retract or amend the order with a specific date.

Or

NS wants a fight with Army top brass before the verdict! Anything to claim political Martyrdom.

Reading tbe replies here, one would think terrorists use official border crossings, get a Visa and show their passports to border police and declare their arrival.

Back
Top Bottom