What's new

PM orders to reopen Pak-Afghan border

disgusting decision by the premier

hes not going to learn till there is another blast ordered and facilities from afg

Are PTI supporter so stupid that they thought Border will be closed forever?
Let me think who was it that said Afghans are being discriminated and targeted, and that Border closure is causing humanitarian crisis....
let me think who was it...damn i forget his name.

My mind goes overtime thinking how stupid a human can be whenever i read a post from your group
PTI needs billion Brain planting Tsunami not the trees
Cut the crap . will you or your noonie league take the responsibility of any terror attack after this ? Do you start preferring Pakistan over hussain nawaz's business? Do you start talking with afghan government with the tune they deserve ?
Har traf say zaleel ho rey hain phir bhi harkatain ni chorey gey .

Open but when it was closed without Ganja order how can it be open just with his orders..Or did he order initially to close it ?
Damn..:taz:
We should learn something from iranians ..

scums are ruling us. no regard for a Pakistani lives.

just close border so people forget the suffering and open it again and wait for next attack and then start whining on Afghanis and close border again for few days.

this is our strategy to fight an open hostile proxy regime..

It will all change if Hamza Shabaz, or Maryam Safdar falls a victim to terrorism.
Then only they will feel the pain of an ordinary Pakistani who has been a victim.

I really hate all of these corrupt-to-their-souls "politicians" who have come to power to be our "servants"! :tdown:

Cut the crap . will you or your noonie league take the responsibility of any terror attack after this ? Do you start preferring Pakistan over hussain nawaz's business? Do you start talking with afghan government with the tune they deserve ?

Can you be a little more stupid or have you reached the maximum limit, read some during your taxi driving breaks and you will learn a lot about international affairs. World doesnt run "According to Imran's bachey"

Damn..:taz:
We should learn something from iranians ..
We can't ...GQB is just obeying NZ nothing else....Iranians even didn't give them access to there water from last 70 years and our love affairs will continue..Army and NZ both responsible in this case.If army stick to its decision NZ can't let it open.

Can you be a little more stupid or have you reached the maximum limit, read some during your taxi driving breaks and you will learn a lot about international affairs. World doesnt run "According to Imran's bachey"
Yeah they blame us for every thing happens there but our corrupt leaders only talks about :pleasantry: peace , brotherhood, cultural relationships :pleasantry: . dont dare to mention Kulbushan yadav or nds& raw's nexus .

Few days ago, Noora send his advisor Sartaj Aziz to "talk" with British NSA, Mark Lyall Grant, and Afghan NSA in London. This chap, Mark Lyall Grant is one of the architect of the notorious NRO though which Pakistan's foundations were weaken from within over the years. Point to note is, while it was a meeting of NSAs, worryingly, Pakistani NSA Mr Janjua didnt go, which clear any confusion as it only mission where Sartaj Aziz will take the instructions from Nawaz Shareef overlord, the Britsh establishment and now we see the result. Majority of Shareef family looted money and property is parked in UK.

Going forward, there should be a law in Pakistan which only allow those to contest the election who got ZERO liability in any shape or form in forigen territory. The current episode is living proof as to how they arm twist their poodles.

As for the establishment, all the wrong vibes are coming forth at the moment. The delay in panama gate verdict, for all people Zardari doing his own show on the news channel, Haj corruption convict released, while external matters are gonig all ok, it seems we are moving back to square one on internal front, which in longer turn, will eventually, fck up the external matters as well.

It will all change if Hamza Shabaz, or Maryam Safdar falls a victim to terrorism.
Then only they will feel the pain of an ordinary Pakistani who has been a victim.

I really hate all of these corrupt-to-their-souls "politicians" who have come to power to be our "servants"! :tdown:
Do agree..!!

Few days ago, Noora send his advisor Sartaj Aziz to "talk" with British NSA, Mark Lyall Grant, and Afghan NSA in London. This chap, Mark Lyall Grant is one of the architect of the notorious NRO though which Pakistan's foundations were weaken from within over the years. Point to note is, while it was a meeting of NSAs, worryingly, Pakistani NSA Mr Janjua didnt go, which clear any confusion as it only mission where Sartaj Aziz will take the instructions from Nawaz Shareef overlord, the Britsh establishment and now we see the result. Majority of Shareef family looted money and property is parked in UK.

Going forward, there should be a law in Pakistan which only allow those to contest the election who got ZERO liability in any shape or form in forigen territory. The current episode is living proof as to how they arm twist their poodles.

As for the establishment, all the wrong vibes are coming forth at the moment. The delay in panama gate verdict, for all people Zardari doing his own show on the news channel, Haj corruption convict released, while external matters are gonig all ok, it seems we are moving back to square one on internal front, which in longer turn, will eventually, fck up the external matters as well.
We are moving back to Pre-Raheel sharif era..Dawn leaks also dead ...This new command is like a copy paste of Kiyani..Zardari, Sharjeel memon every one is back..I think Altaf should come too in these conditions no body will touch him

Yeah they blame us for every thing happens there but our corrupt leaders only talks about :pleasantry: peace , brotherhood, cultural relationships :pleasantry: . dont dare to mention Kulbushan yadav or nds& raw's nexus .

yes they blame us but the question is does anyone takes them seriously anymore? people eventually stop paying attention to a dog that bark 24/7. This TV drama bazi and showmanship is only encouraged in our part of the world rest of the world doesn't give crap about it.

Let us face it, Afghanistan is our neighbour and good or bad; we go to live with her. Despite the fact the some in the Afghan gov’t, especially Abdulla Abdulla, are staunchly anti-Pakistani and Indian boot lickers; by closing down the border we are hurting ordinary Afghans far more than the likes of Ashraf Ghani & his Indian masters.

We have no quarrel with the man on the street and in my humble opinion this action has been counterproductive. I am happy that better sense has finally prevailed.

What in the f*ck? Has he gone mad or something?

Wrong decision by PM. He don't want to see peace in the country. A peace in the country for few weeks. Now ..... God bless citizens of Pakistan.

yes they blame us but the question is does anyone takes them seriously anymore? people eventually stop paying attention to a dog that bark 24/7. This TV drama bazi and showmanship is only encouraged in our part of the world rest of the world doesn't give crap about it.
Question remains same . who will take the responsibility of any terror attack ?
Panama sharif ?
media cell?

Back
Top Bottom