What's new

PM Nawaz urges Ban Ki-moon for plebiscite in Kashmir

You calling something a violation does not make it so. You have lost every case that you have fought.

I know you people cant understand unless the Goddamn Water War happens we are also an agricultural country we want water not flood coming out of your 33 illegal Dams build on our Chenab and Jhelum.

LoL, US will never engage China for the sake of India. US might gives you a thumbs-up, so that you can knock yourself out in your adventure but she is not get involve in this mess. 71 was political blunder, not a military defeat. Everybody did helped Pakistan. BTW China of 71 is lot different than China of today.
Keep living in dreams, when reality hits that would be another 21st century blunder in your books, leave US what you say for Vietnam, Japs, Australia, Philipines helping India? You people are just too optimistic, what you think if US would not help India what msg would go to its allies that US would not help in crisis, that would make them jump in China's axis leaving US alone. Also if you really believe China would fight your wars you are just living in lala land. India would definitely encourage Afghanistan and Iran to build up heat on your western borders.

I know you people cant understand unless the Goddamn Water War happens we are also an agricultural country we want water not flood coming out of your 33 Dams illegal Dams build on our Chenab and Jhelum.

You are the one not "understanding". There are no illegal dams & contrary to the rubbish you are fed, they are all run of the river types.

I know you people cant understand unless the Goddamn Water War happens we are also an agricultural country we want water not flood coming out of your 33 illegal Dams build on our Chenab and Jhelum.

Well, how exactly are you going to fight this 'water war'? You could try bombing the dams, but given that they are anywhere between 70-200 m thick walls of solid concrete, and designed keeping in mind a potential attack, I very much doubt 1000-2000 pound bombs will affect them much. Infact you might actually require those prized nukes to punch through those dams. Good Luck with that.

You could also try capturing those dams, but let's face it, if PA was capable of mounting any credible invasion of Indian held territory today, they would have done that yesterday itself. And yes, Pakistani strategists wouldn't be threatening nuclear war while foaming in their mouths.

You are threatening us by building DAMS on Chenab and Jhelum rivers to control the water system of Pakistan which is also a violation of Indus water treaty 1960. Kashmir is a source of all water to Pakistan. So Kashmir is the Heart of Pakistan.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...as-built-33-dams-on-chenab-and-jhelum-rivers/
All the moronic claims of Pakistan about Dams have been rejected by the international bodies. The water scarcity in Pakistan is due to mismanagement and corruption in the govt and not the dams built by India.

You are sounding like that illiterate Pakistani politician who once said that India takes out the electricity from the water before it enters Pakistan and hence India should be sued as now Pakistan can not make hydro electricity from that water.

True story.. Look it up on You Tube

All the moronic claims of Pakistan about Dams have been rejected by the international bodies. The water scarcity in Pakistan is due to mismanagement and corruption in the govt and not the dams built by India.

You are sounding like that illiterate Pakistani politician who once said that India takes out the electricity from the water before it enters Pakistan and hence India should be sued as now Pakistan can not make hydro electricity from that water.

No way! :o: :rofl:

Pakistani NSA had said he will be giving proof of RAWs involvement in terrorism in Pakistan to Ban ko moon. Did he give that?

56080e903dec3.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Sunday met UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon on the sidelines of the 70th UNGA Session in New York, where he urged for a plebiscite in Kashmir, stressing on the need for implementation of the United Nation’s Security Council resolution in this regard.

The premier also raised the issue of tensions between Pakistan and India, including ceasefire violations on the Line of Control and the Working Boundary.

Nawaz Sharif urged the UN chief to play a role in putting to halt ceasefire violations along the LoC. He also called for the strengthening of United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP).

Ban expressed concern on tensions between Pakistan and India and offered his good offices for dialogue between the two arch rivals.

The UN chief appreciated Pakistan’s active role in the United Nations and its various bodies, particularly in peacekeeping. He lauded Pakistan's role in the fight against terrorism.

The prime minister briefed the secretary general about his domestic priorities and Pakistan's fight against terrorism.

Nawaz said Pakistan seeks to build a new relationship with Afghanistan and hopes that the reconciliation process in Afghanistan resumes soon. He said Pakistan will be ready to assist in the peace and reconciliation process in Afghanistan.

The UN secretary general also commended the premier for choosing a female ambassador to the UN.

The premier is currently in New York to attend the 70th United Nations General Assembly session, where his address is scheduled for Sept 30.

Pakistan shouldn't forget 2001-2002 , you ranted Kashmir and just an army deployment by India (not a war). That year Pakistan took your big begging bowl. Still you take that "big bowl"with you around the world.
Symptoms of having this bowl - praise masters , try to compete , complains about neighbors, thinks that all neighbors are jugular vain, worry about cold star etc...
Only one solution - Consult with Dr. Nar-in-dear bin Modi al Bharath.

Pakistan shouldn't forget 2001-2002 , you ranted Kashmir and just an army deployment by India (not a war). That year Pakistan took your big begging bowl. Still you take that "big bowl"with you around the world.
Symptoms of having this bowl - praise masters , try to compete , complains about neighbors, thinks that all neighbors are jugular vain, worry about cold star etc...
Only one solution - Consult with Dr. Nar-in-dear bin Modi al Bharath.

Our economy is also performing well and you mentioned Big Bowl we don't take that those corrupt politicians do. Those corrupt politicians have trillion of dollars stolen from Pakistan Economy if that respectful tax payers money comes back to Pakistani we could buy 1000+ SU-35s this is not fake claim they have that much stolen money and also the IMF loans money. This is the real deal for Pakistan NAB,Pakistan army along with our agencies are fighting against these Damn corrupt politicians to get that money back to Pakistan.

Bro i don't watch Youtube and it is also banned in Pakistan for some religious reason. and i don't troll , i always read resources first then i discuss them with the analysts of PDF.

Our economy is also performing well and you mentioned Big Bowl we don't take that those corrupt politicians do. Those corrupt politicians have trillion of dollars stolen from Pakistan Economy if that respectful tax payers money comes back to Pakistani we could buy 1000+ SU-35s this is not fake claim they have that much stolen money and also the IMF loans money. This is the real deal for Pakistan NAB,Pakistan army along with our agencies are fighting against these Damn corrupt politicians to get that money back to Pakistan.

Bro i don't watch Youtube and it is also banned in Pakistan for some religious reason. and i don't troll , i always read resources first then i discuss them with the analysts of PDF.

please don't follow...zaid Hamid ...otherwise u will not belong to real world

Do one thing do a referendum in karachi, they would surely love to be independent
Too much Indian media can do that. MQM doesn't represent Karachi, neither do they seek independence, please educate yourself before talking on issues you have no clue about.
if you really love kashmir why did you ceded its part to China? You people just want to avenge Bangladesh thats it all your tears are crocs.
Last i checked Kashmir issue date's back to before '71, are you really this stupid? simple date's bro, can't remember them too?
Same applies to India here no one can challenge its sovergnity despite crying horse,
Kashmir is a disputed territory, Indian state accepts this too.
I know it makes no sense to most Pakistanis. That's why you guys have taken your country down this hole over last few decades
Look who's talking.

Too much Indian media can do that. MQM doesn't represent Karachi, neither do they seek independence, please educate yourself before talking on issues you have no clue about.
Yup hurriyat too doesnot represent whole kashmir, people taking part in Indian elections despite hurriyat appealing them not to is the proof here.
Last i checked Kashmir issue date's back to before '71, are you really this stupid? simple date's bro, can't remember them too?
Last I checked insurgency started in India in late 80's which comes after 71 if you know maths and not that 'stupid'.
Kashmir is a disputed territory, Indian state accepts this too.
Yup kashmir is disputed as you people are holding up its part which belongs to us. And now like all Pakistanis you haven't answered the ultimate question why the hell u guyz ceded kashmir's territory to china???

Talking about dates, you forget agreements? Which your GoP signs. Or are you saying that agreements signed by the GoP is not valid and trust worthy?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom