What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif Lunch being delivered via helicopter to Murree residence

You don't present facts, you call Pakistan names! Big difference.
Do you have reading problems? Pakistan's own elected PM is insulting Pakistan with his actions and you are here criticizing me for saying it out loud and clear?
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif during his election campaign made tall claims that on assuming power he will get rid of the ‘cancer of debts’ and promised to break the ‘begging bowl’, however, there is little evidence of measures towards freedom from debt, said political economist Dr Qais Aslam.
Every Pakistani now owes over Rs101,338 in debt - The Express Tribune

Forget my problems with him! My problem with you is how you use bad words to describe Pakistan on every thread!
BS! I have just stated the fact that unless Nawaz Sharif or future PMs of Pakistan resolve these debt issues, we will remain a begging bowl nation for ever!

So, are leaders like Jinnah a scarcity in Pakistan or they just never get to the top of chain? Most likely, the latter is true.

Not that all countries have great leaders, but Pakistan can do much much better. It has immense potential.

Waiting for the Noora boys to come crawling out

notice one thing pmln wala on every forum be this or any other dont even come and defend there leaders and try to avoid it as much as possible so that it does not pop at top of the forum and minimum amount of people see it.while they love to troll on any thread specially against pti and even mqm

David Cameroon makes us his own food when he is not busy, usually its his wife though. You want me to give you more examples? Because I could go on.

You're just mad 'cause by the time you arrived the table was already empty ! :tsk:

David Cameroon makes us his own food when he is not busy, usually its his wife though. You want me to give you more examples? Because I could go on.

The more apt example would be, Altaf bhai makes haleem and nihari with his own hands. Now how many politicians in Pakistan can do that.

The more apt example would be, Altaf bhai makes haleem and nihari with his own hands. Now how many politicians in Pakistan can do that.

Yeah but Altaf bhai cooks and eats it himself, he doesn't share.:angry:

You're just mad 'cause by the time you arrived the table was already empty ! :tsk:

Because you were dining with Nawaz Sharif.:P

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom