What's new

PM Modi vists Ladakh Frontline Troops

Panzergrenadier is the german term for Mechanized infantry. Used by modern armies too.

Are you German?

Is Modi German?

Were the Indian soldiers beaten to death German?

You are egribynot
That's Peruvian for Indians got fcuked in the azz by the Chinese

Rise Of The Planet Of The APPS!
030720-syndicate.jpg

Thanks brother for the concern.
Okay brother, the reason we suggest to our Kashmiri brothers and sisters to change the flag to Pakistan is because we Pakistanis often bash indians sometime unreasonably. Now we don't want to do that to someone from Kashmir since in Pakistan we consider Kashmiris to be one of our own. On forums Pakistanis may be fighting with each other, but in real life, it is often hard to tell who is who and is from where, nor it matters. We all including kashmiris here in Pakistan have very similar culture, values and people from every province can look, behave and act like each other. So being from any other place makes no difference at all. But if someone is from india, even if he is initially treated well for a while, sooner or later, things turn bad for him or her. So by changing flag to Pakistan you will avoid unnecessary prejudism which is aimed at indians only. Hence the suggestion to better change the flag. Plus now the iron brothers namely Chinese have joined fellow Pakistanis in occasional indian bashing too. SO having Pakistan flag will protect you in a way. But do it only if its "safe" for you. If it creates problems where you live. Then please don't do it. In that case, just have signatures at the bottom, that you are from IOJK.

If you follow the procedure in this picture even on the phone (caused I checked it), it should work.

Begin by gently clicking your profile picture at the very top of the page. It should open a menu (click the image below to see details). On my phone when I did that, it kept going to some place else. I had to come back by pressing the back arrow key several times and it finally opened. So when click you profile pic as shown in the picture below, it should open a menu or it directly take to the page where you can change the flag. If it opens the menu click "personal details". But clicking your profile picture at the very top, often directly takes you the page where you can change the flag. You actually change the country as shown in the image below and flag automatically changes. Here is image explaining all this. Its very important to "click save at the end". It won't work without saving. So please press save at the end. It is shown in image below using my profile as an example ( I changed some details).

View attachment 647775

From an Indian who knows each and every political undercurrent in India .
Congress is done for good .
Unless any serious change in the leadership they wont come back .
Second thing ,Narendra Modi's star campaigners are Congress .
To be precise ,The India that followed the Nehruvian basics is not anymore .
From now on ,irrespective of political parties all of them will follow the basic that founded by Modi and way of doing things .
Third.Modi dont need to prove anything .Congress are the real support of BJP now
About 3 years ago from today here on PDF There use to be Indian members who use to post in a thread. I don't remember the name of that thread now but it was about Indian development. When ever they will post some thing new they will tag a lot of people. They use to tag you as well. I was considered an anti India poster back then. So those members would tag me specially to make sure I see the development in India. I to counter them made a thread on Indian economy and posted in it daily. India had a good economic growth then & many Indians made fun of me on that thread. I was very persistent, I would log on daily to post in that thread & argue my way other wise. I chose a punch line very bad & very sad. It was not long before I realized that I have started winning in my arguments & Indian economy is getting hurt. Then those who posted in development in India thread have also stopped posting. Indian development was a result of years of it reforms & wise decisions & one man who was elected on an other wise agenda has brought every thing to a stand still. Today I don't have to post in the very bad & very sad thread cause today deep down every India realize modi has done the damage.
I would agree that congress is not that strong what it use to be. One thing BJP has achieved is it's strong image but with China in ladakh that image is in shatters. Modi rushing to Ladakh to save skin is the very indicator that he him self knows he has to do something to save that image. All congress needs to do is keep chasing modi over issues of economy secularism sovereignty & show him weak & bhakts will hate him automatically if they see weakness in him.

Last edited:
About 3 years ago from today here on PDF There use to be Indian members who use to post in a thread. I don't remember the name of that thread now but it was about Indian development. When every they will post some thing new they will tag a lot of people. They use to tag you as well. I was considered an anti India poster back then. So those members would tag me specially to make sure I see the development in India. I to counter them made a thread on Indian economy and posted in it daily. India had a good economic growth then & many Indians made fun of me on that thread. I was very persistent, I would log on daily to post in that thread & argue my way other wise. I chose a punch line very bad & very sad. It was not long before I realized that I have started winning in my arguments & Indian economy is getting hurt. Then those who posted in development in India thread have also stopped posting. Indian development was a result of years of it reforms & wise decisions & one man who was elected on an other wise agenda has brought every thing to a stand still. Today I don't have to post in the very bad & very sad thread cause today deep down every India realize modi has done the damage.
I would agree that congress is not that strong what it use to be. One thing BJP has achieved is it's strong image but with China in ladakh that image is in shatters. Modi rushing to Ladakh to save skin is the very indicator that he him self knows he has to do something to save that image. All congress needs to do is keep chasing modi over issues of economy secularism sovereignty & show him weak & bhakts will hate him automatically if they see weakness in him.

Obviously, you think you know India and Indians. The truth is very different. Political differences apart, in a crisis like we are facing right now, every common man in India unites. It's not about BJP Vs Cong anymore. The incumbent Leader of the Country gets full support. If he succeeds or fails, there will be analysis. Indians love analysis and that is why we continue to be a democracy. For now, we support our leader and are impressed by this move to go out and raise the morale of our fighters -- which he could have also done in the safe zones of Delhi but he didn't. In such times, as Indians we support him.

Obviously, you think you know India and Indians. The truth is very different. Political differences apart, in a crisis like we are facing right now, every common man in India unites. It's not about BJP Vs Cong anymore. The incumbent Leader of the Country gets full support. If he succeeds or fails, there will be analysis. Indians love analysis and that is why we continue to be a democracy. For now, we support our leader and are impressed by this move to go out and raise the morale of our fighters -- which he could have also done in the safe zones of Delhi but he didn't. In such times, as Indians we support him.
When you say out there & out of safe zone what do you mean by that? Your love for Modi is not based on what he did but you will support him on what ever he did & that is the very first sign of weakness. Islamabad where Pakistani PM is 24/7 is 83 km from LOC. Modi went to Nimmoo which is 150 km from China border trust me the place he was in was more safer than Delhi & further from China border he achieved nothing other than a political stunt.

Last edited:
Of course not. My admiration of Modi has gone down several significant notches since this incident.. I'm angry, everyone is angry and unhappy with recent events.. I have close family serving (navy) who were deployed in a very unusual manner (quick reaction) and everyone was wondering wtf happened.. we found out the next day on TV and put 2 and 2 together.

The Indian military isn't playing games here.

This just isn't the time to be political point scoring. Heck, I'd even support Raul Ghandy if he was PM now.

lol

kehne ka matlab was, ki yaar, is cheez ko le ke toh zara apni zubaan pe chuppi laga do.. baad me post mortem karenge, aur, agar banta hai, to Modi ki gaand pe laat maar ke isko kursi se hata bhi denge.. hamara system alag hai, yeh saala koi she jinpin ki tareh koi dictator for life nahi hai
Of course u can bury ur head in the sand or look away n keep mum even on an anonymous forum along with bhakts declaring app ban as a strategic victory n abysmal foreign policy as ultimate chanakya neeti. Make PM's glorified photo shoot some huge posturing/morale booster.
That's ur prerogative.
But I think it's time for nationalists to ask questions, criticise and demand answers. Atleast the ones who believe some politician or some party is not greater thn our country.
@SrNair
It's time of crisis so we shudnt ask question or critic becoz thn u become antinational. Rigghhtt?
Like u said waited for more thn 2weeks n all GOI cud conjure is some insignificant app ban n godi media declaring digital strike.
But don't ask questions,,don't critic bjp/modi.

Last edited:
When you say out there & out of safe zone what do you mean by that? Your love for Modi is not based on what he did but you will support him on what ever he did & that is the very first sign of weakness. Islamabad where Pakistani PM is 24/7 is 83 km from LOC. Modi went to Nimmoo which is 150 km from China border trust me the place he was in was more safer than Delhi & further from China border he achieved nothing other than a political stunt.
What he does and how I feel about him has nothing to do with you isn't it? and It has nothing to do with you as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom