What's new

PM Modi vists Ladakh Frontline Troops

EayLixtXYAEdr7e.jpg

Not working brother
Brother, First of all you are very welcome here . click your name at the top of page (you may have to click it more than once) and then a page will open, where it says "country" as shown in the picture below, chose Pakistan. In location choose india. In "about you" place write the explanation that you are from IOJK. Please don't forget to click "save". it should do the trick. Hope it helps (above user Dil_Pakistan has already said same thing though. I posted just at the same time without knowing his. I will still leave my post just in case).

View attachment 647482

Young minority man, time to put your Modi hatred aside in this time of crisis and support your country.
Well... Mr majority man, did Modi and his ilk put aside his anger when we were being attacked by foreign elements...

Look at the moron on 27th Nov 2008 when the attack was underway in Mumbai...

Well... Mr majority man, did Modi and his ilk put aside his anger when we were being attacked by foreign elements...

Look at the moron on 27th Nov 2008 when the attack was underway in Mumbai...
Don't see anything wrong there, he expresses disappointment in what PM Manmohan Singh said, raises security issues, and asks for more to be done, regulation politics, basically...

kya problem hai ?

also, I used to be here 7 - 8 years ago and remember you.. kya ho gya hai tujhe bhai ?

normal proud Indian hota tha, but aaj ko full @mujahidind style hater ban gaya hai tu.. sad !

also, surgical strikes were done and revenge extracted then too, as they have been done since partition but people on both sides kept quiet about them and it was a military to military covert thing

message delivered, Modi Ji politicized it by going public (I'm ok debating the wisdom, or lack of, in that)

Pak establishment went too brazen and cavalier with the Mumbai move... maybe it was a good time to stop being so secretive about it and let people know..

Hilarious Surrender Modi goes and makes a speech 250km away from where the action is and his troop got butchered and the sanghi crew are wetting their pants.
The sheer excitement is too much for them. Multiple delirious raptures of delight.
The uneducated ape cant string a sentence together creates harmony for them to hopefully go to sleep tonight without nappies on.
Shame i cant see drumstick or silent poison here celebrating with thier little black chests sticking out.

China will continue the land claiming and spanking the indian soldiers away from where the real action is.

Back
Top Bottom