What's new

PM Modi steps on China's toes yet again: This time in Myanmar

bro trust me these hindus will shit their pants ,they are only good in raping weak women in gangs

Put some lube up your hindu arse another chinese incursion is about to happen :rofl:

@WebMaster, i see a couple of Hinduphobic statements receiving thanks from PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST. Although it could be worse considering the Think tank did not give positive rating for the same. Please take care

Last edited:
He (quite clear who is he here) is just hired by the Chinese, no surprise ;)

Guys Please do not feed the troll... He seems to be in a suicide troll mission............

Exactly.

The Indian people sold their humanity by electing Modi.

But Chinese do not elect our leaders, thus we are not morally responsible for any bad things they might do. The Chinese people are innocent.

@Chinese-Dragon This is too bad.
We can understand the mentality and behaviour of some few troll.members be it Indian,Pakistani or Chinese.
But as a TTA you are just destroying the reputation of the PDF by encouraging that guy.

@Chinese-Dragon This is too bad.
We can understand the mentality and behaviour of some few troll.members be it Indian,Pakistani or Chinese.
But as a TTA you are just destroying the reputation of the PDF by encouraging that guy.

I am only responsible for my own posts.

Can you contradict any argument I put forward?

You are right sir, Modi is a mass murderer. :police:
ok good you agree we need to find a new word for mao then.
Exactly.

The Indian people sold their humanity by electing Modi.

But Chinese do not elect our leaders, thus we are not morally responsible for any bad things they might do. The Chinese people are innocent.
Yup people must be really innocent to live without a choice in life.

ok good you agree we need to find a new word for mao then.
Yup people must be really innocent to live without a choice in life.

I'm from Hong Kong. I have more choice that 200 million Indian Dalits, I don't have to walk several meters away away from someone higher caste? I have the choice to live in a place with one of the highest standards of living on the planet?

Or the 200 million Indian Muslims, having to live with their own mass murderer as their Prime Minister?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom