What's new

PM Modi steps on China's toes yet again: This time in Myanmar

Mao Zedong mass murdered 30-50 MILLION!!! How about you chinese incarcerate him first! LOL!

He died before I was born, and I didn't elect him? And starvation from famine is not the same as murder. Obviously.

Whereas the Indian people voluntarily, and with full knowledge of his crimes, elected the Mass murderer Modi.

bro trust me these hindus will shit their pants ,they are only good in raping weak women in gangs

Yep, we saw how Modi was crying during the last "Chinese incursion". :rofl:

He is even weaker than Manmohan Singh, and that is saying something.

Don't worry. Modi is a Chela(चेला) of Vajpayee. Besides, you should start reading Gurumurthy and real history of india & China. Get ur head out from american pu$$y. :lol:

Lecture 1 Video(telling indian students to get their head out of white-men's pu$$y) :rofl: :

Lecture 2 Video(telling indian students to get their head out of white-men's pu$$y) :rofl: :

ok. :coffee:

Look at your countrymen in this thread, they are literally begging for a war. :lol:

Maybe they will get lucky, and Mass murderer Modi will make a mistake on the Chinese border?

That will be great luck for them.
Hahaha if modi is mass mudrer just because he was the CM,what is mao is there a word for that or do we need to find a new word.:-)

He died before I was born, and I didn't elect him? And starvation from famine is not the same as murder. Obviously.

Whereas the Indian people voluntarily, and with full knowledge of his crimes, elected the Mass murderer Modi.

Yes and chairman mao is an angel,a figure of peace and prosperity and a knight in shining armour who liberated 30-50 million evil souls from china.

Cleansing china from dirt:china:

Seeds of 1962 War were planted during British colonial rule of 200 years. British created a controversial MacMohan line(border) between India and China, which started whole trouble(just like British left India broken in 1947).
Then y not solve those issue like a gentlemen?...Nobody should flex the muscle.

And as i said they are making the same mistake that Hitler did.:agree:
But how? Your great kings like Arab, Turks are now not powerful to enslave India....

And about converted muslim like you :lol: from last 65 years we seen you capabilities.
Cry harder my hindu salve and go rape your mother to please your chutiya gandu bhagwan :lol:

But how? Your great kings like Arab, Turks are now not powerful to enslave India....

And about converted muslim like you :lol: from last 65 years we seen you capabilities.

Shut up u vegetarian weakling.
U will tremble in fear in front of ur non veg eating and god fearing western neighbours.

Just accept defeat:mad:

About the bold part dont make fun of yourself as if you have a choice :-)

Back
Top Bottom