What's new

PM Modi steps on China's toes yet again: This time in Myanmar

That's exactly how India is: respects strenght, Knowing China strenght, it wouldn't dare to challenge China over our sub visit to SL port but instead go put pressure after a small weak nation...what an act of cowadice.
Act of cowardice?? China can only push Philippines and other small nations around, tell us about courage when you get control over taiwan, you 50cents have been crying for decades, try pushing USA out of the straits and not small nations south of you and then think you have the "courage".
LMAO when Indians talk about century of humiliation, over two centuries humiliation is just not enough...and now it need to endure Chinese humiliation in Indian ocean.
Your Navy chief was rebuffed when trying to look inside the INS Shivalik's CII!!! :cry::lol::lol:
Chinese humiliaiton?? What a joke!! And by the way, has your earnings increased from 50cents per post yet?? LOL!!!

Act of cowardice?? China can only push Philippines and other small nations around, tell us about courage when you get control over taiwan, you 50cents have been crying for decades, try pushing USA out of the straits and not small nations south of you and then think you have the "courage".

Your Navy chief was rebuffed when trying to look inside the INS Shivalik's CII!!! :cry::lol::lol:
Chinese humiliaiton?? What a joke!! And by the way, has your earnings increased from 50cents per post yet?? LOL!!!

We even dare to take UN force in Korea war, what make you think we're afraid of US?. We have intercepted American USS Cowpens when it approach our Laoning at the risk of collision or when our J-11 flew just few feets to US spy plane and US dare not do anything beside go online TV to criticize our moves.

China can be easily go face off with US if Americans don't serve any to our interests: Every year we earn a trade surplus over hundred billions with American to finance our miliary machines and modernized China and make us a 2nd economical power of the world. Taiwan is just push aside subject that can be deal later issue, we dont have problem with that. we sure know how to calculate the most profitable geopolitical options available to us. As for Phillipines and other small nations, we have islands disputed with them, we traite them as how we traite India.

And if our chief want to have intelligent gathering about your INS Shivalki's Ci, he just only serve our nation whout costing us a dime, we don't consider that as Humiliation but a patriotic act. :china:And yes I earn 50 cents better than you to earn only 5 cents because Indian are much poorer than Chineses..LMAO.

We even dare to take UN force in Korea war, what make you think we're afraid of US?. We have intercepted American USS Cowpens when it approach our Laoning at the risk of collision or when our J-11 flew just few feets to US spy plane and US dare not do anything beside go online TV to criticize our moves.

China can be easily go face off with US if Americans don't serve any to our interests: Every year we earn a trade surplus over hundred billions with American to finance our miliary machines and modernized China and make us a 2nd economical power of the world. Taiwan is just push aside subject that can be deal later issue, we dont have problem with that. we sure know how to calculate the most profitable geopolitical options available to us. As for Phillipines and other small nations, we have islands disputed with them, we traite them as how we traite India.

And if our chief want to have intelligent gathering about your INS Shivalki's Ci, he just only serve our nation whout costing us a dime, we don't consider that as Humiliation but a patriotic act. :china:And yes I earn 50 cents better than you to earn only 5 cents because Indian are much poorer than Chineses..LMAO.

One China is a core CCP policy, not a side issue! Never heard your CCP masters ever call that a side issue. You were talking about how "courageous China" is, courage is not measured by pushing weaker one around, you haven't pushed USA out of Taiwan straits, not talking about little gimmicks, USA is still there. Your little subs and so-called stealth fighters haven't changed the equation yet.

We are not earning any money by polishing our politicians, we definitely don't do it if we don't like them. You earn money by polishing CCP around and you can't say one thing against your masters even if you disagree with them because then your 50cents are gone and your entire career. Know your place in your communist hierarchy.

Without going into a flame war, let's just look at what this article actually said in terms of facts on the ground.

Modi made remarks, I seem to remember words were said since the creation of India, so this isn't anything new.

Roads will be built, in other words roads are not built. While on the other side air ports, rails, including HSR and what India call semi HSR are already built, roads are plenty in the region on China's side.

What this article doesn't mention is, while some may call it a victory by the building of roads on the Indian side, China has been building them for more than a decade. So you can say China is hypocritical, but the fact of the matter is, while we say keep the peace and stop building, we are constantly on the move.

What some are also ignoring is, whether you like it or not, China is 5 times the economy, and 4 times the military spending, though it's certainly way more( Nuclear forces are not included, R&D are included in each individual company's budget, there are also other costs that are covered by military ran corporations), there's only so much India can do.

Acting tough is not the same as being tough, I seen the result of acting tough, WW2 Japan crushed tough talking China. I'm not saying same will happen, it's 2014, but remember how you guys talk to other South Asia neighbors? Same applies here, except in reverse.

Lastly, I always thought why are Indians so confident for no reason, like the Philippines, then I realized, you have no Japan or Korea or Taiwan next to you guys. It's ASEAN for the Philippines.

If we said Shining China it be more than a sick joke, but when India saids it, it's neighbors can't do anything to ridicule it, well you can, but not without pot calling the kettle don't have a penny.

Let me end it by trolling someone, this is insane how some Indians harp on China's "50 cent" army.

Tough words for a nation that's got the income level of Africa. Chinese factory work is 4 dollars a hour, India? Less than 1 dollar.

Now the Americans and Japanese can make fun of us for that, cause you know they are rich. Be richer than us before ridiculing us for paying jobs.

Let me end it by trolling someone, this is insane how some Indians harp on China's "50 cent" army.
Tough words for a nation that's got the income level of Africa. Chinese factory work is 4 dollars a hour, India? Less than 1 dollar.
Now the Americans and Japanese can make fun of us for that, cause you know they are rich. Be richer than us before ridiculing us for paying jobs.
50cents is not trolling, it is to remind how a communist regime functions, you just can't criticize CCP in public. Never heard any, that is how your society has become. Just a few decades and it will become rigid. Sons and daughters of elite CCP members will always be above. And you will arrive at neo-casteism. It is this hate which makes Indians harp on 50cents (I believe). India is working towards removing casteism and China is working towards reinforcing it (though in your society not in ours). I read not all people in China can become president, definitely not the villagers (I strongly believe you don't need a degree from authorized university to become one).
50cents is not about wage, though I admit India has to travel long to remove its short comings.

50cents is not trolling, it is to remind how a communist regime functions, you just can't criticize CCP in public. Never heard any, that is how your society has become. Just a few decades and it will become rigid. Sons and daughters of elite CCP members will always be above. And you will arrive at neo-casteism. It is this hate which makes Indians harp on 50cents (I believe). India is working towards removing casteism and China is working towards reinforcing it (though in your society not in ours). I read not all people in China can become president, definitely not the villagers (I strongly believe you don't need a degree from authorized university to become one).
50cents is not about wage, though I admit India has to travel long to remove its short comings.

This is why you need to experience and research to make comments like this and is also why I try not to make too many comments on India.

Hu JinTao was not only from a family even poorer than Modi, but he was actually an enemy of the state during his youth because of his father.

The next likely president, though still between a few people, is very likely to be someone also from a humble background.

The Parliament of China has 90% of first generation while billionaires has over 96%.

China is so far from having a caste that it's stupid. Chinese has no respect for those born in the purple, Xi is doing his best to get away from it all.

The first thing successful Chinese talk about is how they come from poverty.

You got this notion that China is this state that functions on family and ties, but in the real China, those last as long as a Japanese PM's career pre Abe.

All I said can be easily confirmed btw, it's not a secret.

We want Modi to step on China's feet not just toes. Chinese dont understand the language peace

Not true actually. China had nuclear weapons in 1962 but they didn't use it. They had that option.
On other hand, USA had the option of using nuclear bombs on Germany but they didn't, because Germany is from same blue-blood-White race which rulers of USA are(european migrants).

You need to study history from Hindu angle, not Judeo-Christian lens which u have been fed all ur life in school and indian media is full of its followers. China is from same Vedic civilization that india is. Infact, India has no commonality with Abrahamic cultures, it has more in common with China.

Vajpayee knew this. Modi knows this. All this "china is enemy" is all empty-talk from Mughal-Congress(mughals equally hated China because it was KAFIR civilization for them. For this reason, china cut-off links with India for centuries. Last contact was in 9th century. Mughals used to kill any chinese who enter here) & some Anglicized Sections of indian elite(their population is not even 1%).

Last edited:
It was a meeting of ASEAN and their biggest worry is dispute in South China Sea and a very aggressive China looking over their shoulder.

Modi is required to make some noise to win support of ASEAN nations. His statement should be taken in the right context.

Modi should push Hinduism in ASEAN and create a watchdog on spread of Christian mafia(AungSang Kyu Ki is a convert) in those countrieas. ASEAN is becoming next North-East of India. Every Abrahamic nation is hungry for war. Dalai Lama(political stooge of White-men), should be denied Visa from entering india. Mediate with China and ask tibetans to resettle in their homeland, & learn to respect Chinese Civilization.

The ancient, peaceful character of ASEAN nations is changing due to war-raging cults of Abrahamics influence over elites of these nations. South Korea was 90% Buddhist just 50 years ago, now numbers have fallen halfway, due to massive promotion of Christianity through FDI and foreign media control(same is happening to india since 1991).

Does religion, ideology, philosophy, history, identity matters?
Yes, because that's what is behind every policy move and bigger picture of Western "intervention" in Asia. They see China as a non-Abrahamic race, a threat to their holy agenda of bringing whole world under umbrella of Vatican & Jesus.

As an example, has US State Department or HumanRightWatch groups ever criticized lack of "Secularism" in VATICAN in any "Global religious freedom" report(released annually)? Has they ever questioned why only a Christian(POPE) is allowed to head that nation? Same goes for Germany(officially a christian state).

2 more examples-

1. When African blacks were brought to USA in 1920, the first thing white-men did was - they asked all africans to stand in queue. Then they gave them new age(George, Thomas etc.) because their native names(Africans) were ugly and it could create proud in their racial identity. (Now, don't compare this to Indian muslims because indian muslims are not migrants from foreign, so its pure "Arabic colonialism" to adopt saudi-Arabian names. On other hand, indians living in USA have a right to keep indian names because they are migrants, not native to american land & its culture, which anyways belongs to Red-indians, not white-men).
2. Women in USA didn't have voting rights till 1950. They had to fight a CIVIL WAR against their own white-men to get the right to vote in elections!! In history of USA, not a single woman president, that's a shame!

This mindset of keeping women down, comes from a root belief(in Abrahamic cultures) - "Eve(Female) was created from bone of Adam's left leg. So, she(Women) is half-intelligent compared to Adam(Men). Also, since Adam(men) gave birth to her from his leg, she(Women) should obey his wishes and make him happy by seducing him & givng him anything he demands". This belief is root of both Abrahamic religions(christianity & islam). That's the erason a violent revolt(rebellion) of feminism started in Europe & West. This femnism movement was a reaction to oppressive un-equal view of women in Abrahamic religions. Now why Feminism has failed to take off in india? Simple - In India, hindus are taught - "Shiva is half woman, half female. His one half is called Shav(dead/Material of the world/Muscular/Men), other half is called Shakti(Energy/Female/Divine/source of Life in universe/Creativity/Imagination). When Shakti leaves Shiva, he becomes "Shav"(dead). Without Shakti, there is no Shiva. Without shiva, there is no Universe because universe is born from duality of Material(Shav) and Energy(Shakti)". This is the reason when that shakti(prana) leaves body, you become dead(Shav). In Hindu philosophy, women has more importance than men. Now, send me a cheque, for explaining this to you. ;)

I think the time has come for Bharat to get her head out of White Men's pu$$y and smell free air.

"India supports Anglo-Saxon World order. We were children of British, now they have left us, who we look to? America is our new mentor." - RajaMohan
(a security analyst who was key supporter of nuclear deal, he regularly writes in TOI printed edition, so you can guess mental quality of his followers).

Some people have their head still under sand.

Last edited:
One China is a core CCP policy, not a side issue! Never heard your CCP masters ever call that a side issue. You were talking about how "courageous China" is, courage is not measured by pushing weaker one around, you haven't pushed USA out of Taiwan straits, not talking about little gimmicks, USA is still there. Your little subs and so-called stealth fighters haven't changed the equation yet.

We are not earning any money by polishing our politicians, we definitely don't do it if we don't like them. You earn money by polishing CCP around and you can't say one thing against your masters even if you disagree with them because then your 50cents are gone and your entire career. Know your place in your communist hierarchy.

One China is sure China core issue, Taiwan is not a pressing matter, we take that a long term object, if we could wait for hundred year to recover Hong Kong and Macao, we can certainly wait a couple of decades if necessary to recover Taiwain. And if it's not an side issue you will see China take a quick respond as we we deal with Indian in 1962 to throw India Army out of the boundary.

And I have already explained on my previous post our courage to face UN (US) in Korea war, support American's foes during the Vietnam war when they were much much powerfull. And even with recent incidents with spy planes and spy ship, we have shown Americans that we're not coward as Indians to only pushing around the weaker one around in SA. Now my turn to ask your the question back, did you guy have the courage to push China out of Indian ocean other than push around the weaker one such as SL? no matter how much you import the best weapon around the world, you still havent the gut to deal with us as how we dare to deal with US navy.

As I said again if I earn my money by polishing CCP from your bollywood fantasy, you're even more eager to earn much less than me for the same reason.

Those denisovans are going to go ballistic, it's in their nature.

Modi should push Hinduism in ASEAN and creae a watchdog on spread of Christian mafia(AungSang Kyu Ki is a convert) in those countrieas. ASEAN is becoming next North-East of India. Every Abrahamic nation is hungry for war.

The ancient, peaceful character of ASEAN nations is changing due to war-raging cults of Abrahamics influence over elites of these nations. South Korea was 90% Buddhist just 50 years ago, now numbers have fallen halfway, due to massive promotion of Christianity through FDI and foreign media control(same is happening to india since 1991).

Does religion, ideology, philosophy, history, identity matters?
Yes, because that's what is behind every policy move and bigger picture of Western "intervention" in Asia. They see China as a non-Abrahamic race, a threat to their holy agenda of bringing whole world under umbrella of Vatican & Jesus.

As an example, has US State Department or HumanRightWatch groups ever criticized lack of "Secularism" in VATICAN in any "Global religious freedom" report(released annually)? Has they ever questioned why only a Christian(POPE) is allowed to head that nation? Same goes for Germany(officially a christian state).

2 more examples-

1. When African blacks were brought to USA in 1920, the first thing white-men did was - they asked all africans to stand in queue. Then they gave them new age(George, Thomas etc.) because their native names(Africans) were ugly and it could create proud in their racial identity. (Now, don't compare this to Indian muslims because indian muslims are not migrants from foreign, so its pure "Arabic colonialism" to adopt saudi-Arabian names. On other hand, indians living in USA have a right to keep indian names because they are migrants, not native to american land & its culture, which anyways belongs to Red-indians, not white-men).
2. Women in USA didn't have voting rights till 1950. They had to fight a CIVIL WAR against their own white-men to get the right to vote in elections!! In history of USA, not a single woman president, that's a shame!

I think the time has come for Bharat to get her head out of White Men's pu$$y and smell free air.

"India supports Anglo-Saxon World order. We were children of British, now they have left us, who we look to? America is our new mentor." - RajaMohan
(a security analyst who was key supporter of nuclear deal, he regularly writes in TOI printed edition, so you can guess mental quality of his followers).

Some people have their head still under sand.

All the best. You can mail these suggestions directly to Modi, send him a tweet or write a letter to the PMO mail box.

One China is sure China core issue, Taiwan is not a pressing matter, we take that a long term object, if we could wait for hundred year to recover Hong Kong and Macao, we can certainly wait a couple of decades if necessary to recover Taiwain. And if it's not an side issue you will see China take a quick respond as we we deal with Indian in 1962 to throw India Army out of the boundary.
That is what I am saying, you only push weaker people around. Indian army in 1962 was surely weak, hence you captured the land. Now is not the case, that is why you are not attacking and capturing Arunachal Pradesh, neither does India currently have the capacity to take back Aksai-Chin. By your same logic, India could wait for a couple of deaces to take back Aksai-Chin, long term object.

And I have already explained on my previous post our courage to face UN (US) in Korea war, support American's foes during the Vietnam war when they were much much powerfull. And even with recent incidents with spy planes and spy ship, we have shown Americans that we're not coward as Indians to only pushing around the weaker one around in SA. Now my turn to ask your the question back, did you guy have the courage to push China out of Indian ocean other than push around the weaker one such as SL? no matter how much you import the best weapon around the world, you still havent the gut to deal with us as how we dare to deal with US navy.
Again saying, talk about courage when you get control over Taiwan, until then you are nothing. SL hasn't been stopped by India to build a navy, its within international rules, so is China coming to Indian Ocean. And by the same logic, India investing in disputed (as by Chinese) waters with Vietnam.

As I said again if I earn my money by polishing CCP from your bollywood fantasy, you're even more eager to earn much less than me for the same reason.
Thats the difference between a communist regime and democracy, we do not earn money by polishing someone, we do it just because we like it.

Back
Top Bottom