What's new

PM lands in Afghanistan, 'Welcome to your second home', says Karzai

Status
Not open for further replies.
:P aur yeh shopping kia ho sakti ha ? pathar ya teelay

Minerals:D bus pathar ya teelay he samajh lein! aur jab baazar ja he rahein hai to wahan apne ek do cheezien bech bhi aayenge:)

Bangladesh is too hard to digest for anyone, Brits could not, PK could not, India was too afraid to try.

I think Afhgan can only be managed by Indians.
well india created bangladesh my dear friend

Yes agreed. i think as a combined military power they will need alot of reconciliation between all groups of NA.

anyway the situation will be clear only after US leaves the region or otherwise. who is getting what depends on the over all situation in future

Well the NA was disarmed long time ago with the DDR program right after the fall of Taliban.They have formed a party now called "Change and Hope" under the leadership of Abdullah Abdullah where all these scumbags who contributed in the civil war are united against the gov forming the opposition.

Bangladesh is too hard to digest for anyone, Brits could not, PK could not, India was too afraid to try.

:) well in case of Pakistan it was more of Indian terrorism along with our own faults.

how ? i mean what is the main thing which prompt you to say that ?

Well the NA was disarmed long time ago with the DDR program right after the fall of Taliban.They have formed a party now called "Change and Hope" under the leadership of Abdullah Abdullah where all these scumbags who contributed in the civil war are united against the gov forming the opposition.

I know about the party and where its loyalty rests and above all its standing there. as far as disarming it was a big joke. they are still as much armed as other groups with all brutal warlords have powers in the government there.

this so-called party was formed with support of India to oust Karazi Govt.

Good for Afghanistan - whoever is willing to give them money to improve their infrastructure is beneficial to Afghans however Pakistanis must man the border between the Afghan border to ensure no Indian trained smugglers or potential terrorist cross!

This silly talk about Afghan refugees is disgusting, they are people who have lost everything! Pakistanis are known for our hospitality and should we lose that then we lost part of our social fabric, Afghans are welcome in our lands!

well my dear friend,why r u forgeting pakistan is itself a refugee land,a land of backstabbing indian muslim refugees

Oh stfu, India was never united until the Brits came and those muslim who reside on the land known as Pakistan are indigenous to that land. You Indian's truly need to get a life!

Afghanistan is only protecting its national interests, the Indians have and are contributing alot in the reconstruction of our country.They are perhaps one of the few countries engaged in numerous reconstruction projects and without a military presence.Give me a good a reason why we should'nt return the favour in terms of excellent relationship.
Pakistan instead of feeling uneasy regarding our relationship with India should focus on its own relationship with Afghanistan.If they could have an honest and friendly approach based on mutual respect towards the Afghan gov there is no reason why we can't have good relations with them considering the fact that we share common religious,cultural and linguisitic values.
But unfortunately we are witnessing that Pakistan is getting ready for a post US withdrawel scenario and supporting the people who are destroying Afghansitan for this purpose.

urr kay jaoy gay kia wahan ?

Ji Bilkul:azn:

Dumbo-Broadway-Musical-500x356.jpg

Also Chabahar Port!

Here we go now even a Bangladeshi has the courage to talk regarding Afghanistan.Perhaps you should first feed your poor who are dying of hunger and has to travel all the way to Africe to make a living :lol: The way you write makes me think that you are on a break from cleaning windshields on the streets of Mumbai only to post your pathetic bullcrap!

Afghanistan is only protecting its national interests, the Indians have and are contributing alot in the reconstruction of our country.They are perhaps one of the few countries engaged in numerous reconstruction projects and without a military presence.Give me a good a reason why we should'nt return the favour in terms of excellent relationship.
Pakistan instead of feeling uneasy regarding our relationship with India should focus on its own relationship with Afghanistan.If they could have an honest and friendly approach based on mutual respect towards the Afghan gov there is no reason why we can't have good relations with them considering the fact that we share common religous,cultural and linguisitc values.
But unfortunately we are witnessing that Pakistan is getting ready for a post US withdrawel scenario and supporting the people who are destroying Afghansitan for this purpose.

dont worry sir,pakistani will continue to wait for the usa withdrawl from afghanistan..and india will always there with u.

this visit is too hard to digest for few ppl here:D
let them burn and we shud go to develop afghanistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom