What's new

PM lands in Afghanistan, 'Welcome to your second home', says Karzai

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India really loves Afghanistan too much why don't they take all these millions Afghan refugees in their country.

Ummm, India may consider doing that.
On second thoughts; the last time that India took millions of refugees from Pakistan was in 1971.................
No, no, no; better that India does not consider taking them.

Who cares about what some random prick on the interwebs has to say.. Haathi chale bazaar kutte bhonke hazaar.:cheers:

But for that while please keep them in your country.

They are happy in pakistan...wait for some time,they will get back....have patience...
We already have exploding population...

There is a saying..

If a old man says to a boy,u should marry soon ,the young boy replied give me ur grand-daughter,ill marry her...

BTW ,why don't u take those kashmiri's u love them a lot na....keep them in ur country safe and sound???
why dont u??
now answer me

Who cares about what some random prick on the interwebs has to say.. Haathi chale bazaar kutte bhonke hazaar.:cheers:

hum tau yahi keh rahy hain kuttay bhonkna band karain aur hathyon ki laraee main kha makhwa na ghusain

India doesn't need to send its army because its proxy army, the Northern Alliance, is already in place and propped up by NATO. NATO had to step in because India's proxy army failed last time against Pakistan's proxy army, the Taliban, and NATO wants to help India dominate the region v/s China.
I think it has been said again and again by a fellow Afghan member that NA as a military power doesn't exist anymore, doing abit of background research could help...

T

BTW ,why don't u take those kashmiri's u love them a lot na....keep them in ur country safe and sound???
why dont u??
now answer me

Because Kashmiris are living in their own country which is occupied and invaded by India so Kashmiris need not to be taken by anyone they should remain in their own country Kashmir

India Should annex Afhganistan as its Province.

Karzai is a Joker, and talks too big, even bigger than his head.

I think it has been said again and again by a fellow Afghan member that NA as a military power doesn't exist anymore, doing abit of background research could help...

Yes agreed. i think as a combined military power they will need alot of reconciliation between all groups of NA.

anyway the situation will be clear only after US leaves the region or otherwise. who is getting what depends on the over all situation in future

hum tau yahi keh rahy hain kuttay bhonkna band karain aur hathyon ki laraee main kha makhwa na ghusain

Aapki laraee aapko mubarak! Es haathi ne to bus bazaar se shopping kar ke waapas aana hai :lol:

India Should annex Afhganistan as its Province.

Karzai is a Joker, and talks too big, even bigger than his head.

:) Pakistan is between the two and we still remember that India also tried to annex Bangladesh as its province but FAILED a big time.

besides managing Afghanistan is not easy

:) Pakistan is between the two and we still remember that India also tried to annex Bangladesh as its province but FAILED a big time.

besides managing Afghanistan is not easy

Bangladesh is too hard to digest for anyone, Brits could not, PK could not, India was too afraid to try.

I think Afhgan can only be managed by Indians.

very good article and very rewarding good work! Thanks

Huhhhh??

Now coming back to the topic of the thread:
There will be increased Indo-Afghan interaction to allieviate the effeccts of the wide-spread destruction that has been wrought in Afghanistan. There will be renewed plan for fresh Indian investments in Afghanistan. That will be good for all concerned.

well India and Afghanistan are two countries like others and have the right to have accords in all fields but do not present the Indian interests based activities as alleviating anything there.

:cheers: and wait for the things to unfold and we all will know what is in store for all. till then everyone is trying to safeguard its interests as much as it can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom