What's new

PM Imran to offer Pakistan Steel Mills to China

I am sorry but I have call spade a spade, its nothing but pure hypocrisy.

Who destroyed steels mills in the first place? It was chota ganga and bara ganga. What was the rational? Ittefaq group, which will never be fruitful as long as steel mills was functional.

Similarly, who destroyed PIA? Again, PML-N's Khaqan thug abbasi so that his own airline will prosperous.

Why all PML-N supporters werent doing this chest beating when above was happening? Why didnt they have blue tears in their eyes back than?

Steels mills has deteriorated to the core and it didnt start yesterday, six months ago or since Khan became PM. This has been going on from years. When you cant operate something properly than whats the point in dragging it?

I'm really amazed at the analysis of many posters, sometimes it feels as if we were a developed nation and IK turned us into some third world country. Pakistan would have been in much better position if these guys were this active and critical in previous regimes as well.

Last but not the least, you can argue with someone who is genuinely and honestly criticizing something with the hope of betterment of Pakistan but not those who have agenda.

Last edited:

Who destroyed steels mills in the first place? It was chota ganga and bara ganga. What was the rational? Ittefaq group, which will never be fruitful as long as steel mills was functional.

Similarly, who destroyed PIA? Again, PML-N's Khaqan thug abbasi so that his own airline will prosperous.

Why all PML-N supporters werent doing this chest beating when above was happening? Why didnt they have blue tears in their eyes back than?

Steels mills has deteriorated to the core and it didnt start yesterday, six months ago or since Khan became PM. This has been going on from years. When you cant operate something properly than whats the point in dragging it?

I'm really amazed at the analysis of many posters, sometimes it feels as if we were a developed nation and IK turned us into some third world country. Pakistan would have been in much better position if these guys were this active and critical in previous regimes as well.

Last but not the least, you can argue with someone who is genuinely and honestly criticizing something with the hope of betterment of Pakistan but not those who have agenda.

Who is responsible for PSM mess? Just go there and see. It has become colony of useless MQM and PPP workers. PPP was never interested in development and well being of federation. MQM well they are Indian funded terrorists so nothing good can be expected from them and their supporters.

PTI need to look at what is good for federation and get rid of PSM no matter the protests. Instead they joined PPP in protests against N league drive for privatization. PIA too can be fixed by shifting their HQ to Islamabad and then sell it. Both are filled by useless good for nothing PPP and MQM workers.

Or other option is keep losing Rs500 billion every year.

Who is responsible for PSM mess? Just go there and see. It has become colony of useless MQM and PPP workers. PPP was never interested in development and well being of federation. MQM well they are Indian funded terrorists so nothing good can be expected from them and their supporters.

PTI need to look at what is good for federation and get rid of PSM no matter the protests. Instead they joined PPP in protests against N league drive for privatization. PIA too can be fixed by shifting their HQ to Islamabad and then sell it. Both are filled by useless good for nothing PPP and MQM workers.

You don't have any right to say who is responsible for mess while you yourself kept defending PMLN nawaz who created a economical mess today and yet you deny it so please spare karachi for your nonsense thinking. Mqm was indian terrorist funding and Nawaz was modi's friend and yet you support him so please check your innerself before opening your mouth to point out others.

You don't have any right to say who is responsible for mess while you yourself kept defending PMLN nawaz who created a economical mess today and yet you deny it so please spare karachi for your nonsense thinking. Mqm was indian terrorist funding and Nawaz was modi's friend and yet you support him so please check your innerself before opening your mouth to point out others.

Nawaz is responsible for 90% of development in Pakistan. What have MQM/PPP done in comparision? jack shit. They can't even govern Karachi/Sindh. Modi friend lol

Patwari phir bhoonk rahay hain

@Dubious can you take care of this racist big mouth gutter chap?

Nawaz is responsible for 90% of development in Pakistan. What have MQM/PPP done in comparision? jack shit. They can't even govern Karachi/Sindh. Modi friend lol

@Dubious can you take care of this racist big mouth gutter chap?
29442-paaciyzvbg-1489974756.jpg

Chinese khushi k maray mar hi na jaen.
What kind of deal is made would be interesting to see. Transparency.

You didnt understand gist of my post.

Nawaz was in power three times, why he never heed toward PSM? Because of the reason I mentioned in my previous post. I am not debating current state of PSM, I was highlighting the fact HOW and WHY it deteriorated.

As for PIA, its better if you check some stats, inline are some details, which illustrates that revenue has jumped 30% in Jan-Jun 2019.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2037526/2-pia-revenue-jumps-30-jan-jun-2019/

BTW: I only used PIA as example that why it was ignored when PML-N was at the helm and explained the rational behind it.

Last edited:
You didnt understand gist of my post.

Nawaz was in power for 3 times, why he never heed toward PSM? Because of the reason I mentioned in my previous post. I am not debating current state of PSM, I was highlighting the fact HOW and WHY it deteriorated.

As for PIA, its better if you check some stats, inline are some details, which illustrates that revenue has jumped 30% in Jan-Jun 2019.

BTW: I only used PIA as example that why it was ignored when PML-N was at the helm and explained the rational behind it.

Because you don't understand what "power" in Pakistan mean. N was about to sell both PIA and PSM but violent protests started in Karachi. PTI then joined them even though they knew that its better to get rid of them.

PIA is still losing money along with PSM.

PSM land alone is worth billions of dollars.

Because you don't understand what "power" in Pakistan mean. N was about to sell both PIA and PSM but violent protests started in Karachi. PTI then joined them even though they knew that its better to get rid of them.

PTI joined violent protests, care to enlighten me about this protest?

As for PIA, I sure there is room of improvement, however, its getting better compared to where it was during N.

About to sell PIA? Haha mifta ismail offered buy PIA a d get steel mill for free and no buddy took them seriously because of their. Corrupt figure. Development in pakistan by loans is not an development but burden which now we are suffering from ofcourse you dont pay income tax so you dont know this suffering.

You really aren't in a position to call anyone anything when you proudly claimed in a thread that you stole the tax that was due. If you are facing bazari language then you thoroughly deserve it. Chor ko chor bolo tou bora lagta hai?

plaese go and talk to razzak dawood and jehangir tareen, the men sitting right next to go your great khan .

ask them where is their wealth and how much tax they pay

tax pe mujhe lecture na do bhaiyya :)

Wrong again.... we are talking about two different entities .... corporate world and state owned enterprises. Only Pakistani government is stupid enough to be in the business of making steel , flying planes and owning banks etc....... would you please enlighten me where the American government owns state entities that produce urea or steel? Since they don’t they don’t have to sell their state enterprises.... because we do that’s why we have to sell...

Wrong wrong wrong....
It’s not bazari Zaban.... it really shows your auqat..... most Patwaris suffer from inbreeding depression due to cousin marriages.....this lowers their IQ and they come to support Nawaz.

I am not a middle class and not salaried. I practice in Toronto as a surgeon.

So as you can see you are wrong completely ..... that’s why you are a Patwari.

We have to run a government and it’s not a government job to run steel mill.... so sell it and get rid of it.

typical PTI bull shitter

another one

sitting in the west , LOL

Exactly its like patient blaming a doctor for his amputation due to diabetes..biy why did you ate so much..

All this ha ho...fotget that the whole mess was made by someone else and cleaning will take time

They are niw crying why the cleaning is slow... like what??

plaese go and talk to razzak dawood and jehangir tareen, the men sitting right next to go your great khan .

ask them where is their wealth and how much tax they pay

tax pe mujhe lecture na do bhaiyya :)

typical PTI bull shitter

another one

sitting in the west , LOL

Genetic deficiency and resulting likeness to Nawaz Sharif is a serious disease. Please seek help.

What a suicidal maniac!!

Gave finances to IMF
Giving infrastructure to China
Giving trade access to India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom