What's new

PM Imran to offer Pakistan Steel Mills to China

Genetic deficiency and resulting likeness to Nawaz Sharif is a serious disease. Please seek help.

bas beta bas . ab chup kar k baith jao , those brain surgeries in canada wont happen themselves

typical PTI , any opposing view and you label the person a nawaz lover

LOL, never voted for nawaz, hate that man ,

LOL

sara paisa bahar rakha hua hai uss ne , please go and read as to why SC disqualified him.

ye tax k lecture kisi aur ko do bhai

bas beta bas . ab chup kar k baith jao , those brain surgeries in canada wont happen themselves

typical PTI , any opposing view and you label the person a nawaz lover

LOL, never voted for nawaz, hate that man ,

LOL

sara paisa bahar rakha hua hai uss ne , please go and read as to why SC disqualified him.

ye tax k lecture kisi aur ko do bhai
Bas wohi hawao mei batein paisa bahar rakha jabhi itna tax bhar raha.

Bas wohi hawao mei batein paisa bahar rakha jabhi itna tax bhar raha.

meri jaan k totey ,meray dil k tukrey, bhole badshah ,

supreme court ne na -ehl kiya tha na jehangir tareen ko ? kyu kiya tha ? zara pooch lena kisi se .

what did j tareen do ?

j tareen is a good man ,he's a good business man and made his fortune via hard work and toil , yet transferred his money offshore + offshore properties .

technically, there is no law to move funds / wealth offshore into havens for tax optimization , every one does it, ,and you can have local properties to have local tax exposure (what you mention above )

in case of j tareen , he simply mis declared his offshore assets during his election nomination and subsequently got disqualified by SC

https://www.dawn.com/news/1435321

nawaz shareef did the same , however, his offshore wealth is UNexplained aka looted money hence his jail term + disqualification

---------------

so my dear PTI chanda , i'd appreciate if you dont lecture me on tax again ,;)

Imran khan knows how to entertain whether in cricket or politics [dharna]. That is all he can offers.

We needed person with the background of economics to overhaul the systems.

All the government Businesses losing money should be auctioned off as soon as possible. All new government investment should be joint venture between government and private sector with 45/55 partnership. Private sector should be given the management.

Back
Top Bottom