What's new

PM Imran to offer Pakistan Steel Mills to China

this person maximum warrior is a PTI troll living a comfortable life in holland, his only job is to personal attack any opposing view against his great khan and label it as follows ;-

1. you are a dumb patwari

2. you screwed the country , now pay the price

just look at his profile pic , putting a sikh individual whose forefathers murdered millions of muslims in 47

------------------

i cannot believe the level of ineptitude by PTI trolls here,,

1. many local industrial groups HAVE offered the govt to take over the PSM and turn it around

2. cash is not a problem for any local group and it wont take 6 bn USD to turn it around FFS

3. Engro group alone has 70bn PKR lying in banks
I live in pakistan and not outside and yes situation in which we are in is because of people like you who were sleeping when nawaz and zardari was looting the country now you needed a escape goat so you found IK. Na shukri awaam.

Absurd analogy.

Americans are not selling their institutions to the Chinese.

Chinese have invested in American Treasury Bonds because these bonds are available for sale in the first place - a source of revenue generation.

PSM failed to deliver due to extreme corruption and interference in its works from PPP. How will the Chinese turn it around?

If anything should be done, it is to disband PPP or reform it MQM-style.

Obviously you have no idea how much investment and companies China has bought in the West.... heck Italy almost joined the belt and road initiative and just borrowed from China....

Please educate yourself before saying things..

this person maximum warrior is a PTI troll living a comfortable life in holland, his only job is to personal attack any opposing view against his great khan and label it as follows ;-

1. you are a dumb patwari

2. you screwed the country , now pay the price

just look at his profile pic , putting a sikh individual whose forefathers murdered millions of muslims in 47

------------------

i cannot believe the level of ineptitude by PTI trolls here,,

1. many local industrial groups HAVE offered the govt to take over the PSM and turn it around

2. cash is not a problem for any local group and it wont take 6 bn USD to turn it around FFS

3. Engro group alone has 70bn PKR lying in banks

We need PTI troll to put many idiots here in place. He does a wonderful job showing mirror to inbred Patwaris and Jiyalas who want to return to the days of corruption ..... I personally would like to see Nawaz hanging by the pole in Islamabad .

You are mistaken. It was also halal back then. It is just that godfather Nawazoo and Zardari were even incapable of choosing an appropriate party to manage our steel mill industry.

LOL look which RSS supporter gave you a like. That is a proud moment for you.

You can't bro. The bitter truth is that Pakistanis are at the moment incapable of running anything properly. You can't even get along in this thread and are filled with bias and hate. Just let the Chinese manage and bring structure to the steel industry. You just relax and continue hating the PTI government. That is your only task. Don't screw it up.

We should. Especially since people like you screwed Pakistan for decades.

The Chinese would do a marvellous job. What would you do apart from corruption, infighting and waving PPP/PML-N flags?

I am all for it. Preferably to a Chinese company. We need structure and organization. Root out corruption with an iron fist. The Chinese are the best in these areas.

When you are not good at something you give others the opportunity to do it for you. Plain and simple. We suck at managing. We should accept the dire reality.

Those that protest need to be hanged from a lamppost along with their RSS supporters.

If it was up to me I would have done this centuries ago. There is a reason why China is up there and we are down here.

Excellent decision by Imran Khan.
Munifiqat. I clearly remember shah mehmood quereshi, naem ul haq, and a few other PTI leaders openly criticising the previous govt for trying to sell national industries such as steel mill. Don't be a blind follower. Stop worshipping a party. That makes you no different than the noon league and ppp

Munifiqat. I clearly remember shah mehmood quereshi, naem ul haq, and a few other PTI leaders openly criticising the previous govt for trying to sell national industries such as steel mill. Don't be a blind follower. Stop worshipping a party. That makes you no different than the noon league and ppp

The only person who needs to open eyes is you....
Patwaris and Jiyalas were not selling steel mill ... they were giving it away for free. There is a big difference between selling and splitting up for free..

The difference is Ishaq Dar (or Miftah Ismail I forget) said I will sell PIA for Rs. 1 and whoever buys it I'll throw in PSM for free to sweeten the deal. As if onki walda mohtram yeh PIA aur PSM apnay sath jahayz mein leh kar ayi theen.

The difference is when PTI will privatize PSM it will be through the proper channels and everything will be above board as has been the norm during the 1.2 years of this government.

Your forgetting the part where Imran Khan himself said that "main Chala key dikhaou ga"

His promise was to make it efficient by fixing it's administration and investing in it to bring it back to sustainable production.

So now he admits that making it run is easier said than done.

That's my point brother.
The difference is Ishaq Dar (or Miftah Ismail I forget) said I will sell PIA for Rs. 1 and whoever buys it I'll throw in PSM for free to sweeten the deal. As if onki walda mohtram yeh PIA aur PSM apnay sath jahayz mein leh kar ayi theen.

The difference is when PTI will privatize PSM it will be through the proper channels and everything will be above board as has been the norm during the 1.2 years of this government.

Your forgetting the part where Imran Khan himself said that "main Chala key dikhaou ga"

His promise was to make it efficient by fixing it's administration and investing in it to bring it back to sustainable production.

So now he admits that making it run is easier said than done.

That's my point brother.

Khan made tall claims in past, many of us acknowledge this fact. However, you also have to keep in mind that he was never in power before so naturally had no clue how ugly things could be.

More to the point, he never knew that how much resistance he will have to face from bureaucracy, which actually is the administration that runs the Govt.

Obviously you have no idea how much investment and companies China has bought in the West.... heck Italy almost joined the belt and road initiative and just borrowed from China....

Please educate yourself before saying things..
You are alluding to Corporate takeovers which are to be expected in Capitalistic business environments. China is an industrial giant on the whole, and many Chinese corporations have purchasing power and would want to acquire additional technologies from time-to-time.

However, I do not recall US or other notable Western countries selling state-owned companies to China. Heck, American Presidents have blocked Chinese efforts to acquire any American and/or European company which contributed to the national security of US or even NATO at large in some way.

In fact, more recently, Trump administration is trying to disentangle American Corporate Sector from the Chinese Corporate Sector due to national security considerations.

FYI: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/18/mor...production-out-of-china-due-to-trade-war.html

--- --- ---

Well, if PMIK want to sell PSM to China, be my guest. PML(N) have mortaged much of Pakistan anyway. So much for Azadi and nationhood. Might as well rename Pakistan to Chinistan.

WE have a dysfunctional economy, and people who do not want to abandon corruption. So...

Last edited:
We need PTI troll to put many idiots here in place. He does a wonderful job showing mirror to inbred Patwaris and Jiyalas who want to return to the days of corruption ..... I personally would like to see Nawaz hanging by the pole in Islamabad .

typical PTI

bazari zabaan

badtameez middle class salaried joe

shame really

In Patwari logic this was malai on lassi... pandoo people pandoo thinking...

if your PTI cannot run / turn around a simple steel mill, i have big doubts on their abilities and intentions

oh yes, patwari logic,

You are alluding to Corporate takeovers which are to be expected in Capitalistic business environments. China is an industrial giant on the whole, and many Chinese corporations have purchasing power and would want to acquire additional technologies from time-to-time.

However, I do not recall US or other notable Western countries selling state-owned companies to China. Heck, American Presidents have blocked Chinese efforts to acquire any American and/or European company which contributed to the national security of US or even NATO at large in some way.

In fact, more recently, Trump administration is trying to disentangle American Corporate Sector from the Chinese Corporate Sector due to national security considerations.

FYI: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/18/mor...production-out-of-china-due-to-trade-war.html

--- --- ---

Well, if PMIK want to sell PSM to China, be my guest. PML(N) have mortaged much of Pakistan anyway. So much for Azadi and nationhood. Might as well rename Pakistan to Chinistan.

WE have a dysfunctional economy, and people who do not want to abandon corruption. So...

Wrong again.... we are talking about two different entities .... corporate world and state owned enterprises. Only Pakistani government is stupid enough to be in the business of making steel , flying planes and owning banks etc....... would you please enlighten me where the American government owns state entities that produce urea or steel? Since they don’t they don’t have to sell their state enterprises.... because we do that’s why we have to sell...

typical PTI

bazari zabaan

shame really

if your PTI cannot run / turn around a simple steel mill, i have big doubts on their abilities and intentions

oh yes, patwari logic,

Wrong wrong wrong....
It’s not bazari Zaban.... it really shows your auqat..... most Patwaris suffer from inbreeding depression due to cousin marriages.....this lowers their IQ and they come to support Nawaz.

I am not a middle class and not salaried. I practice in Toronto as a surgeon.

So as you can see you are wrong completely ..... that’s why you are a Patwari.

We have to run a government and it’s not a government job to run steel mill.... so sell it and get rid of it.

typical PTI

bazari zabaan

shame really

oh yes, patwari logic,

You really aren't in a position to call anyone anything when you proudly claimed in a thread that you stole the tax that was due. If you are facing bazari language then you thoroughly deserve it. Chor ko chor bolo tou bora lagta hai?

Back
Top Bottom