What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan's Interview to HBO's Jonathan Swan

At least someone was smart enough in PM office to record the interview on own camera. Otherwise, these snakes would have had field day.

@313ghazi @VCheng @araz @waz
I stated before about the mobile apps. Read the article, that classmates want explicit photos, and these girls are forced to do. Then there is a competition who looks better on insta. So many US teens going for plastic surgery.
A study
TV report
UK school report

@313ghazi @VCheng @araz @waz
I stated before about the mobile apps. Read, that classmates want explicit photos, and these girls are forced to do. Then there is a competition who looks better on insta. So many US teens going for plastic surgery.

And what has that to do with the present thread on PMIK's interview? His views on the connection between dresses and sexual assault are pretty clear, as he perceives them to apply to Pakistani society, and many people agree with him. Many others do not.

And what has that to do with the present thread on PMIK's interview? His views on the connection between dresses and sexual assault are pretty clear, as he perceives them to apply to Pakistani society, and many people agree with him. Many others do not.
I am just adding that the mobile thing IK talked about includes many things, like it leads to self-hate and confidence loss that people tend to opt plastic surgery. So, these reports just support his decision/thought. Nothing more.

I am just adding that the mobile thing IK talked about includes many things, like it leads to self-hate and confidence loss that people tend to opt plastic surgery. So, these reports just support his decision/thought. Nothing more.

Except that those reports are from a totally different society and may not apply in any meaningful way to Pakistani society at all.

Except that those reports are from a totally different society and may not apply in any meaningful way to Pakistani society at all.
20-30--50%, if not 100%, and prevention is better. Anyway, those reports are just add on to IK concerns. If with all modernity and openness, there is still such harassment, then it would be worse in a conservative society. On a slight incident/leak/mishap, there will be grieve consequences.

20-30--50%, if not 100%, and prevention is better. Anyway, those reports are just add on to IK concerns. If with all modernity and openness, there is still such harassment, then it would be worse in a conservative society. On a slight incident/leak/mishap, there will be grieve consequences.

I would trust each society to find the solutions to problems, that each regards as important, that work for that particular society, since no two are alike.

I am sure Pakistanis will find a way that works for their society.

Exactly, that is how it suppose to be, every country has its unique culture which needs to be preserved.
Thanks for your concern, however, we probably have more money than you have ever seen in your life.

Ok Jeff bezoz, i didn't know that :D Mr nobody

haven't gone through the whole thread but is there a full version of the interview somewhere ?

True, that is why these two are on top 2 position of a Nuclear Armed country while you are living in UK, possibly in a town house doing 2 jobs to keep ends meet :)
Ironic...
Its called biology, maybe you never took that class, a women wearing lesser clothes have a significant affect on the minds of certain males,
What biology is making them lust over men and little boys then? Seems they didn't get the memo.
yes there might be some weirdo's who jerk off at Niqabi or Hijabi,
Just so you know most Pakistani women in Pakistan do not go frolicking naked or in bikinis, they mostly wear layers of garments and cover themselves. So i guess Pakistani men are just weirdos then as you describe them.

What biology is making them lust over men and little boys then? Seems they didn't get the memo.

Homosexual attraction is as same as opposite sex, so yes the same biological rules applies here, just for the same sex in the case of gay or lesbians.

Just so you know most Pakistani women in Pakistan do not go frolicking naked or in bikinis, they mostly wear layers of garments and cover themselves. So i guess Pakistani men are just weirdos then as you describe them.

Of course they do, but many does not, cant say about you but there are many areas in almost every major cities where you can see women in tight clothing, now Pakistani society doesn't get that much exposure to the women in tight clothing hence some gets their brain messed up even with little exposure, similar to that even in west, women in bikini's hardly make any boy aroused because they are used to with it, they saw their sisters/mothers/aunts heck even grandmothers in bikini's so it doesn't effects them, but in Pakistan its different. Clothing style does effect the society but it not the only factor of every sexual assault/rape case that happens in Pakistan, every case is different, because every human minds think/react/act differently.

Of course they do, but many does not,
Wrong, majority do even in Urban areas. Let's say we exclude major cities as well like you say then still majority wear garments over themselves. Again they do not go out in bikinis. So this whole point about womens clothing is moot when majority of women adhere to it and yet they are the ones who are the victims and it shows there is no actual evidence pointing to it being a reason. If there is please submit a scientific study on it in Pakistan.

Wrong, majority do even in Urban areas. Let's say we exclude major cities as well like you say then still majority wear garments over themselves. Again they do not go out in bikinis. So this whole point about womens clothing is moot when majority of women adhere to it and yet they are the ones who are the victims and it shows there is no actual evidence pointing to it being a reason. If there is please submit a scientific study on it in Pakistan.

the example of Bikini is used specifically for Western countries, in Pakistan yes there is no study and will not happen but there are areas where you can see girls in clothing which would be consider vulgar by many, Sexual frustration increase in society when a lot of factors come together, clothing is only part of it, late marriages, sex topic has been a taboo in our society, there are crazy individuals who will get horny for girls that wear tight clothing, and there are many who would just don't bother to look, as i said every individual minds work differently.

Back
Top Bottom