What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

hope it happens by friday, so all this shizz is just done off one way or another.
hope they will ensure proper procedure is being followed and no rookie mistakes. this is serious stuff.
Before voting he should expose the name of traitors and those who belong to his party should be ejected or ..... what other option for damage control done by PDM...

All in all this is a very sad day for pti supporters. Upcoming future for pti will be really tough. Senate chairman will be win by pdm as well. Than move against punjab cm is on the cards as well now if pmlq plays dirty. Only respite will be if IK able to secure 179 votes.

hope it happens by friday, so all this shizz is just done off one way or another.
hope they will ensure proper procedure is being followed and no rookie mistakes. this is serious stuff.

I don't think IK will succeed. Assemblies will be dissolved unless the invisible hand wants to appoint a new PM for this system to continue.

All in all this is a very sad day for pti supporters. Upcoming future for pti will be really tough. Senate chairman will be win by pdm as well. Than move against punjab cm is on the cards as well now if pmlq plays dirty. Only respite will be if IK able to secure 179 votes.
This all shall not be the case, if YRG gets disqualified, which should ideally happen, but can the system do it? or will it keep getting blackmailed, compromised or doing compromises.

i have no confidence in this country
Now you know why I keep saying the Islamic Republic has been captured by elite interests of rent and racket mafia. They own Pakistan. Also people kept saying why does PMIK do this or that. The tragic reality is his government formed within the present constitution of Pakistam is a weak coalition. Running the country is akin to walking on eggs. One wring step and your down. Ideally Pakistan needs a Presidential form of government with strong centre with mandate to do his/her thing over 4/5 years and then let the public decide. Not this joke where 99% of governing is about staying in power and then 1% on how to get things done from weak position wit senate or courts blocking executive actions. This is joke. The only good with such office is to it there, make as much money as possible. Like previous office holders did.

Going forward the only solution is -

• Presidential form of government
  • Devolve Pakistan to the provinces and just leave defence at the centre with option to leave the federation.

Today is a sad day. I was hoping that PTI would emerge with strong presence in the senate so things could get done. But alas ....

Also this is very bad political management by pti. Its pti only whose loses by elections most of the times. I remember it really pissed me off when pti selected alvi as President of Pakistan thus putting his MNA seat at risk for by elections. Good that pti won from there but there was really no need to do that. Later pti lost 2 MNA seats during by elections which is proving to be very costly now. Only opposition seat which pti able to won is of na 45 which happened not that long ago.

Also ignoring Jehangir Tareen, has proved to be costly as well.

I don't think IK will succeed. Assemblies will be dissolved unless the invisible hand wants to appoint a new PM for this system to continue.
That too can happen, if the idea is to bring the corrupts back into power or if its time to pack-up this system once for all.

Now you know why I keep saying the Islamic Republic has been captured by elite interests of rent and racket mafia. They own Pakistan. Also people kept saying why does PMIK do this or that. The tragic reality is his government formed within the present constitution of Pakistam is a weak coalition. Running the country is akin to walking on eggs. One wring step and your down. Ideally Pakistan needs a Presidential form of government with strong centre with mandate to do his/her thing over 4/5 years and then let the public decide. Not this joke where 99% of governing is about staying in power and then 1% on how to get things done from weak position wit senate or courts blocking executive actions. This is joke. The only good with such office is to it there, make as much money as possible. Like previous office holders did.

Going forward the only solution is -

• Presidential form of government
  • Devolve Pakistan to the provinces and just leave defence at the centre with option to leave the federation.

Today is a sad day. I was hoping that PTI would emerge with strong presence in the senate so things could get done. But alas ....
i think only direct voting for ruler will be right

PTI will not accept any PM other than Imran Khan

pack-up this system once for all

Hoping for this.
PTI will not accept any PM other than Imran Khan

Does it matter what PTI would or would not accept when it doesn't have the numbers to keep IK on the seat? If invisible hand wants the system to continue, then opposition PM could well be on the cards.

Let's see if they get involved in this vote of confidence.

i think only direct voting for ruler will be right
I envy India. 1.4 billion people. Dozen ethnic groups, dozen languages, from Indo-European Sikhs to Dravidian Tamil Hindu to Tibeto-Burman Ladakhi. Such a huge region, almost a continent. No fcukin talk of idealogies or religion cementing it or god holding it.

Yet that pathetic chaiwallah is sat in awe of India with solid power at his finger tips to get things done .....

Also this is very bad political management by pti. Its pti only whose loses by elections most of the times. I remember it really pissed me off when pti selected alvi as President of Pakistan thus putting his MNA seat at risk for by elections. Good that pti won from there but there was really no need to do that. Later pti lost 2 MNA seats during by elections which is proving to be very costly now. Only opposition seat which pti able to won is of na 45 which happened not that long ago.

Also ignoring Jehangir Tareen, has proved to be costly as well.

IK was suggested to dissolve assemblies for a 2/3 mandate before the whole sugar/wheat and inflation issue kicked in. But his 'advisors' convinced him otherwise.

It's too late for him now I feel. Let's see if the powers-be want to keep this system running.
I envy India. 1.4 billion people. Dozen ethnic groups, dozen languages, from Indo-European Sikhs to Dravidian Tamil Hindu to Tibeto-Burman Ladakhi. Such a huge region, almost a continent. No fcukin talk of idealogies or religion cementing it or god holding it.

Yet that pathetic chaiwallah is sat in awe of India with solid power at his finger tips to get things done .....

Please keep India and your hate of Pakistan's ideology out of this!! Your needle is stuck and it will remain stuck - that's the curse of your generation that landed Pakistan in the shits in the first place!

IK was suggested to dissolve assemblies for a 2/3 mandate before the whole sugar/wheat and inflation issue kicked in. But his 'advisors' convinced him otherwise.

It's too late for him now I feel. Let's see if the powers-be want to keep this system running.

He should had let it go now see he pissed of Tareen and at the same time there is no action taken against the sugar mafia. Sugar price has now crossed 100 yet again

Back
Top Bottom