What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

I think Ik will easily win in this vote of confidence ...because it is open ...real issue will be if opposition bring Vote of No confidence as again it will be secret ballot ....I may be wrong but someone with legal understanding can clear this .

100% Behind Imran Khan and PTI , the video leaks of money/bribe and negotiations done by PPP agents , Glani have exposed the system once more

Never in history of Pakistan , Videos have been leaked , and recorded conversations released sons of Corrupt elements negotiating Votes gains , in return for Money !!!

Pakistan can't move forward with these Money brokers buying / selling their vote

A dark day for Pakistan's Democratic system

Anonymous Voting in Senate = Curse , as people can be bought and backstab

Last edited:
Why will vote of confidence be open and no confidence closed ballot? I think you're wrong here. Both are open i guess.
I think Ik will easily win in this vote of confidence ...because it is open ...real issue will be if opposition bring Vote of No confidence as again it will be secret ballot ....I may be wrong but someone with legal understanding can clear this .

New video is coming where 7 MQM members wasted there vote .. lolzzz

It was very well planned ... PMLn, JUIF and Achakzai target the establishment and pushed them corner and PPP did the rest of operation ...
And establishment was foolish enough to give them NRO again? 🤣
Don't Pakistani politicans have any moral or ethical standards?
Nope. Niks. Nada. Pakistanis would even sell their mothers for money as per US Senator.

OK pdm vote count in Senate is 53 where as joint govt alliance is 47 so senate chairman seat is a goonner too. Time for horse trading from pti side this time

No they can't. After Imran Khan takes majority vote in assembly, another vote for no confidence is not possible.
Why will vote of confidence be open and no confidence closed ballot? I think you're wrong here. Both are open i guess.
Both are open.
New video is coming where 7 MQM members wasted there vote .. lolzzz
Where?

OK pdm vote count in Senate is 53 where as joint govt alliance is 47 so senate chairman seat is a goonner too. Time for horse trading from pti side this time
Hahahaha another fruit of democracy.
"I think the constitution is just a piece of paper to be thrown in the dustbin." - Uncle Mushi
C'mon Pindi, now is your time to shine.
Justice Faez Isa is watching from his gutter
LMAO, Zardari and Co are balls deep in every institution in this country. PTI is fighting a war they can't win.
Only revolution can save Pakistan now. It is now or never.

"I think the constitution is just a piece of paper to be thrown in the dustbin." - Uncle Mushi
C'mon Pindi, now is your time to shine.
Westminster model for those who don't sell their mothers ... not for Pakistani politicians

Back
Top Bottom