What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Nope. Situation on the ground is not in favor of PTI.
I know, IK is fighting massive corrupt mafia ... it's very hard for him to face the hoard of these hyenas .. has local power and money.
Time to kick out Amir liquat, I am sure he wasted his vote. Also there will be one less vote of Faisal vadwa.
Amir liquat opportunist ... kabhi mullah kabhi gulukar ...

Not if Imran Khan takes vote of confidence.

He may not get it - especially if he fires those who sold their votes.

Seems mid term election ...

If IK does win confidence vote, he may go for mid-term himself after getting new legislation through. If he looses, and opposition unable to get a new PM elected then automatic dissolution. There may not be elections for a while after that.

I know, IK is fighting massive corrupt mafia ... it's very hard for him to face the hoard of these hyenas .. has local power and money.

The only counter is a population striving for change

But our population are full of Jahil who will cry and point fingers but never actually utilise their vote for change

They refuse to understand
They refuse to help themselves
They refuse to help their country

They want this system of corruption
They are happy their politicians sell themselves for money

Allah SWT will help those who help themselves not the rabble of idiots we have

If IK does win confidence vote, he may go for mid-term himself after getting new legislation through. If he looses, and opposition unable to get a new PM elected then automatic dissolution. There may not be elections for a while after that.
IK should avoid elections at all cost.
When will the vote of confidence thing happen?
Soon in a few days

I’m not a supporter of his as is obvious, but I’ve always maintained that I’d like to see him complete a five year term and become the first PM in our history to do so. Leaders are temporary and power is fleeting, constitution and institutions should stand the test of time.

Back
Top Bottom