What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Total 196 people 20 are from PTI who took 10 crore each

Zardari makes 2-3b a day..this is nothing for him as long as army is okay with it

Those 20 votes very likely to be called null and void and the MNAs facing legal consequences. Yup, by the same Supreme Court which this forum is calling all sorts of names.
About the Army, it does appear the Army is at least neutral and maybe wouldn't mind a Shahbaz Sharif as the Prime Minister.

Imran Khan has truly commanded this nation's respect right now, whatever that means.He has struck a popular narrative and is sticking to his guns.Any attempt against him right now would cause a domino effect and enrage the masses.He appears more powerful than the establishment even.

I spoke to three hardcore youthians and they all said Niazi is losing self respect hour by hour.

If Imran's fanbois on PDF and elsewhere think Imran is going to come out ahead from this, then they are mistaken. And I don't see Opposition coming out ahead either. Only Pakistan suffers here.
This is yet another failure in Pakistan's history of smooth transfer of power and Pakistan has paid heavy price for such failures in the past including the break up in 1971, and looks like the last 2 decades of stability of transfer of power were just an aberration.
It won't come to that, IK won't last long. And it's best that whatever mutant coalition follows him also doesn't last long. If the opposition thinks they'll make some unity government to last long, they're fooling themselves, it'll be knives out against one another within 72 hours. And as weak as Imran's coalition was, their coalition would be disgustingly incapable.

The only way to solve a political crisis is to call an election and go to the people, let them decide who should represent them. Any reliable polls would be very interesting to read right now.

If Imran's fanbois on PDF and elsewhere think Imran is going to come out ahead from this, then they are mistaken. And I don't see Opposition coming out ahead either. Only Pakistan suffers here.
This is yet another failure in Pakistan's history of smooth transfer of power and Pakistan has paid heavy price for such failures in the past including the break up in 1971, and looks like the last 2 decades of stability of transfer of power were just an aberration.
IK has ego no doubt
He should have heard his party concerns on buzdar sahab

He also could have been a bit less subtle on russian tour but he couldnt cancel the tour the war was in early stage and noone could have predicted what will happen had pakistan sided with USA it would for ever soured the russia pakistan relationship

Even though I don’t like Niazi but even i can sense from miles away his advisors are misguiding him, they will switch parties in future but they are making sure Niazi to close all the doors for his possible future return.
I mean violation of court order, violation of constitution, violation of oath and cheap tactics in National Assembly. Do you really think selectors, courts, ECP, media, civil society, government institutions etc, who will support this nutter again to become PM? Aasteen k saanp in his own house.
Rona band kren bhai

Kon sy order ki violation ki hai?

It won't come to that, IK won't last long. And it's best that whatever mutant coalition follows him also doesn't last long. If the opposition thinks they'll make some unity government to last long, they're fooling themselves, it'll be knives out against one another within 72 hours. And as weak as Imran's coalition was, their coalition would be disgustingly incapable.

The only way to solve a political crisis is to call an election and go to the people, let them decide who should represent them. Any reliable polls would be very interesting to read right now.
Not really

PPPP just wants sindh
PMLN just punjab(& by extention center)
JUI just KPK/pie in balochistan

18th amendemnt means provinces have enough power to not be dependent upon centers

I spoke to three hardcore youthians and they all said Niazi is losing self respect hour by hour.
Just watch Geo or Samaa, the meltdown would tell you how his fighting persona is building his narrative, it's IK against all.Everyone loves the underdog.

FPZ39m9XoAg0jfo.jpeg

Even though I don’t like Niazi but even i can sense from miles away his advisors are misguiding him, they will switch parties in future but they are making sure Niazi to close all the doors for his possible future return.
I mean violation of court order, violation of constitution, violation of oath and cheap tactics in National Assembly. Do you really think selectors, courts, ECP, media, civil society, government institutions etc, who will support this nutter again to become PM? Aasteen k saanp in his own house.
He is not going to become PM in futurr anyway

He doesnt has the money to support his party anyway

Most of ATMs are gone

After media black out most of his supporters will forget his name

Not really

PPPP just wants sindh
PMLN just punjab(& by extention center)
JUI just KPK/pie in balochistan

18th amendemnt means provinces have enough power to not be dependent upon centers
Disagree.

PPP wants Sindh - sure.
PMLN - they want Punjab - and the centre, not just the province.
JUIF - agreed

However.... none of them can govern any of the provinces if the centre is a messy, weak, incapable coalition. That's what we'll have, at best it'll be incapable. Every time we need a budget passed, we need a decently unified government with a that can impose a whip. I don't see these guys managing it. They'll try it, it will fail miserably, they'll be forced to call an election.

The goal of the opposition seems to be to get Imran out of power rn so they can rig the elections against him and ensure PTI is never in power. If you agree Imran has lost the support of the military, then it would make sense to support him and let him govern the country until elections because that would likely guarantee untainted elections.

Altaf is coming back. I don't want Karachi to go back to those days man. How difficult is it to get a PB license nowadays? Is it the same old fashioned way?

Back
Top Bottom