PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Miracle happened in JUI Jalisa, dead man alive to listen Diesel

1649517082641.png

I pray to God that Bajwa plz do commit your last mistake of overthrowing IK Govt. There wouldn't be any GHQ left then. They would have to transfer all the GHQ staff to their original headquarters in Virginia.
The latest rumors are that Bajwa Sb is also among the victims here, it is Lt Gen Naveed Anjum (DGISI) calling the shots here, no idea regarding the authenticity of it however it has its own merits.

In this live video, an invited guy Javed Iqbal just pointed out that Imran has decided to win the next elections by tapping into the underlying Anti-Americanism in Pakistan and in that effort Imran is not only pitted against the Opposition politicians but also against The Establishment of Pakistan.
BTW, there is rightly condemnation of Imran Khan by these men. Imran's ego is the issue here. I maybe the last guy here repeating this for the last many days but so be it! Pakistan comes first!!

In this live video, an invited guy Javed Iqbal just pointed out that Imran has decided to win the next elections by tapping into the underlying Anti-Americanism in Pakistan and in that effort Imran is not only pitted against the Opposition politicians but also against The Establishment of Pakistan.
BTW, there is rightly condemnation of Imran Khan by these men. Imran's ego is the issue here. I maybe the last guy here repeating this for the last many days but so be it! Pakistan comes first!!

And for that very reason, we will support Imran's ego.

The latest rumors are that Bajwa Sb is also among the victims here, it is Lt Gen Naveed Anjum (DGISI) calling the shots here, no idea regarding the authenticity of it however it has its own merits.
cant be true..

dont forget it was Bajwa who came out in the open publicly, condemned Russia, said we want closer relations with USA( without mentioning that we want relations on equality basis) , said China is a majboori rather than a choice...and he said all this, just a day after NSC meeting..where it was acknowledged that there is indeed a threatening letter..
So just a day after NSC meeting, Bajwa comes, sides with US, and condemns Russia.. what does it tell abt Bajwa? Bajwa is firmly in US camp, and hence facilitating opposition
what you said..is just some pr at work by Bajwa..

It means you were banned and made another account and now they banned that too.

@Joe Biden Saaar, please unban yusuf jee for his phul sapport saaar.
Haha. Actually, I was never banned, I forgot the password and the backup codes so I created a new account and the phone number is the same but that was around 6 months ago.

Opposition has only 176 votes--of them 7-8 are from MQM.

I am watching this for live

Total 196 people 20 are from PTI who took 10 crore each

Zardari makes 2-3b a day..this is nothing for him as long as army is okay with it

He made 100s of billion just by bahria town

If Imran's fanbois on PDF and elsewhere think Imran is going to come out ahead from this, then they are mistaken. And I don't see Opposition coming out ahead either. Only Pakistan suffers here.
This is yet another failure in Pakistan's history of smooth transfer of power and Pakistan has paid heavy price for such failures in the past including the break up in 1971, and looks like the last 2 decades of stability of transfer of power were just an aberration.

Even though I don’t like Niazi but even i can sense from miles away his advisors are misguiding him, they will switch parties in future but they are making sure Niazi to close all the doors for his possible future return.
I mean violation of court order, violation of constitution, violation of oath and cheap tactics in National Assembly. Do you really think selectors, courts, ECP, media, civil society, government institutions etc, who will support this nutter again to become PM? Aasteen k saanp in his own house.

Back
Top Bottom