What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If IK stays do you think antiarmy sentiment will end too. Anti army sentiment will destroy this country and I can see India declaring war any time otherwise
I want IK to fall so the real culprits behind all these miseries since independence be exposed and no one would be able to defend them. They can't simply hide behind the blood of the martyrs forever. It has to end for the betterment of the country, the nation and the state.

Schitts Creek Umm GIF - Schitts Creek Umm Wtf GIFs

:coffee:

April 2nd
Assembly closes with Petition Rejected, legal grounds
  • Threat against Nation & Government
  • Article 63A violated
  • Physical letter , Government correspondence records, National Security council reports Discussed with Prime Minister Imran Khan
Speaker 3rd in Command , rejects petition

Prime Minister advises President to break Assembly , and elections to be held in 90 days , 83 days remain till election date

1. Military , Intelligence , and Federal Bodies duty to Protect Care Taker Prime Minister
  2. Elections due in 90 Days
!پاکستانی حکومت میں غیر ملکی مداخلت کے دوران وزیر اعظم کا دفاع فوج اور سپاہیوں کا فرض ہے

April 6th
Supreme court gives their Opinion on Subject
But has 0% power or authority over National Assembly

1. Military , Intelligence , and Federal Bodies duty to Protect Care Taker Prime Minister
  2. Elections still Due in 85 Days as Supreme court is not Parliament of Pakistan
!پاکستانی حکومت میں غیر ملکی مداخلت کے دوران وزیر اعظم کا دفاع فوج اور سپاہیوں کا فرض ہے

April 9th
  • Case and Argument made about Article 63A
  • Case made against Supreme court over stepping their sphere of influence over National Assembly
  • Nations hears about Threat against Pakistan and possible foreign intervention

No action needed to change Decisions from April 2nd

2. Elections due in 83 Days

FAKE NEWS / Operations spreading anarchy
Pakistani Private Channel Narrative:
  • Imran Khan's government is finished
  • Waiting for his resignation (Supeme court can't force a resignation)
  • Assembly Speaker is wrong
  • Shabaz is wazir-e-azam
  • Hamza is Cheif Minister of Hotel and Pakistan
  • Forget about Elections not possible
  • ECP says election not possible
  • Diesal Prime Minister winner of 1 seat

Last edited:
I pray to God that Bajwa plz do commit your last mistake of overthrowing IK Govt. There wouldn't be any GHQ left then. They would have to transfer all the GHQ staff to their original headquarters in Virginia.
I know wishful thinking but this wont happen ever.

Back
Top Bottom