What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indian media reporting that IK has asked for anyone other than Shahbaz sharif as PM
I doubt this very much as the problem is more than SS. It's the external interference. You cannot just say the external interference is fine as long as SS is not the PM.

The difference

1649515872810.png

1649515906405.png

SS

1649516064290.png

Are the yanks playing a cruel joke on us?

I think esteefay aa rahay hain. Esteefa + Ehtejaj = WIN WIN

To be honest agar IK ko kaam nahi karnay diya gaya to theek hai phir kisi aur ko bhi nahi karnay diya jaye ga.
It would be a great blunder. Don't give them free space in assemblies

Wakfe pe wakfa, wakfe pe wakfa,

Shahbaz Deol's sms to Big B (London wale nahi)

To repeat: Imran has a fair chance. Opposition has a slim chance and just a few MNAs having a change of heart last minute will defeat the NCM. This should be allowed. It would be contempt of the Supreme Court decision otherwise. The Court had foreseen hurdles could be put in in today's vote and was very explicit in calling for a vote today and nothing else in the National Assembly.
No
There are 30+ MNAs given 20+ crore each and seveal plots who have no carriar in future anyway so they dont care as long as they have immunity from law /FIA investigation of money laundering/bribery.

You will see supreme court will call horse trading as okay or will drag the case for years

So even had MQM joined the govt it would have still failed. mqm just jumped ship that already sank

I have no idea WTF this means.

View attachment 832424
Lets hope musk buys this shitting plateform so we can get rid of these stupid bans

No
There are 30+ MNAs given 20+ crore each and seveal plots who have no carriar in future anyway so they dont care as long as they have immunity from law /FIA investigation of money laundering/bribery.

You will see supreme court will call horse trading as okay or will drag the case for years

So even had MQM joined the govt it would have still failed. mqm just jumped ship that already sank

Opposition has only 176 votes--of them 7-8 are from MQM.

I am watching this for live

Back
Top Bottom