PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649518669331.png

Rula rula ke sula dia.. abb voting hojani chahiey

Altaf is coming back. I don't want Karachi to go back to those days man. How difficult is it to get a PB license nowadays? Is it the same old fashioned way?
I think it was MQM's only demand that was accepted.

If Imran's fanbois on PDF and elsewhere think Imran is going to come out ahead from this, then they are mistaken. And I don't see Opposition coming out ahead either. Only Pakistan suffers here.
This is yet another failure in Pakistan's history of smooth transfer of power and Pakistan has paid heavy price for such failures in the past including the break up in 1971, and looks like the last 2 decades of stability of transfer of power were just an aberration.

Don't worry he is Pakistan's Pime Minister till next election in 83 days
Pakistan does not suffers we have a election date set

The goal of the opposition seems to be to get Imran out of power rn so they can rig the elections against him and ensure PTI is never in power. If you agree Imran has lost the support of the military, then it would make sense to support him and let him govern the country until elections because that would likely guarantee untainted elections.
They can't rig the elections, won't be possible in the current dynamic. Too ununified to even attempt any grand attempt to rig anything. Whenever they come to power, you'll see how capable they are when they try to pass basic bills, let alone contentious bills, let alone a rigging and electoral alliance.

He is not going to become PM in futurr anyway

He doesnt has the money to support his party anyway

Most of ATMs are gone

After media black out most of his supporters will forget his name
ATMS. Overseas Pakistanis are ready to spend millions or billions on IK. Money is not an issue, not at all.

It won't come to that, IK won't last long. And it's best that whatever mutant coalition follows him also doesn't last long. If the opposition thinks they'll make some unity government to last long, they're fooling themselves, it'll be knives out against one another within 72 hours. And as weak as Imran's coalition was, their coalition would be disgustingly incapable.

The only way to solve a political crisis is to call an election and go to the people, let them decide who should represent them. Any reliable polls would be very interesting to read right now.

Before the Sunday 3 April illegal Constitution act by Imran Khan, I had said that 'Imran wins by losing' in this forum. And I have repeated that many times. What you say about the Opposition is right. Imran was going to win either way. He did not have to stoop so low and he seems to dig himself deeper and deeper into $shit bottom he has himself dug. Shows an extremely egotistical, immature mind. This prince has not seen a day of hard-ship and yet comes out on tv claiming he suffered 'jail' because of his support for judiciary in 2007. Well for how many days or hours he suffered that?? His claim bordered on exaggeration if not a lie. And yesterday in the tv speech he also said he respects the Supreme Court decision--well, that was yet another BS he said because his actions so far contradict that. I too despise the Opposition but I can't condone a stupid demagogue to runaway with his lies!
IK has ego no doubt
He should have heard his party concerns on buzdar sahab

He also could have been a bit less subtle on russian tour but he couldnt cancel the tour the war was in early stage and noone could have predicted what will happen had pakistan sided with USA it would for ever soured the russia pakistan relationship

The guy is demagogue! He means well--changing Pakistan. And he and is team is the least corrupt in Pakistan's history since at least the 1970s. But he is reckless, egotistical. A prince who wouldn't mind Pakistan down the toilet as long as his ego is fulfilled. Do you guys know that after the 1992 World Cup win, this guy, in a public event, sat with his cricket stars but didn't bother to acknowledge their contributions to the big victory. It was about 'me', 'mine', 'I am', 'my'. I think some of those cricket heroes left the event in anger. THAT explain who this Shehzada is!

They can't rig the elections, won't be possible in the current dynamic. Too ununified to even attempt any grand attempt to rig anything. Whenever they come to power, you'll see how capable they are when they try to pass basic bills, let alone contentious bills, let alone a rigging and electoral alliance.

They are so hungry to come into power for a few months because they will prepare the way for a rigged elections otherwise they would be calling for elections now.

Too ununified to even attempt any grand attempt to rig anything.

They were unified enough to make this stand. By the way, you are under the assumption that these factions aspire to be national parties and not thinking they would be happy to divide Pakistan up amongst themselves. PPP and PMLN were very happy 2008-2013 to play a game of threatening each other during elections then governing as normal when it stopped. That dynamic is their ideal.

Don't worry he is Pakistan's Pime Minister till next election in 83 days
Pakistan does not suffers we have a election date set

You guys are in denial. The die is being cast as we write these lines.
Watch this--there is no sympathy for Imran Khan left in this debate. Older Pakistanis know what an egotistical leader what harm can do to Pakistan. ZAB, Nawaz Sharif and now Imran Khan join such esteemed leaders.

Back
Top Bottom