What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
PTI resigns. We have new elections. The people did not see the poor performance of PDM..

I am going to disagree. It is easy to perform good in the eyes of Pakistani awam.

- PDM would take massive loans in US dollars to give subsidies for flour, sugar and fuel with added benefit of lining the pockets of PDM aligned sugar mill owners & Petroleum companies.

- Treasury has about $20+ Billion as foreign reserves and Ishaq Dar can again burn it all in 10 months to bring USD to PKR 150 which would be a testament to excellent policies of PDM.

... and Pakistani media would roar in the praise of PDM.

Hey guys what's the legal status if these moves? They'll probably be challenged by the opposition and I see a supreme court intervantion...

Can they even hold up in court of law?

:pakistan:
1648988772084.png

Last edited:
Dude this'll go to supreme court and they'll probably dismiss it
As it sounds shady af- legally/ constitutionally speaking
They will dismiss what?

That speaker's ruling is illegal? Well then they most probably will have to form some kind of judicial commission to verify the allegation and that could result in article 6 for those involved.

Interesting times ahead... Elections seem like the only solution right now.

SC may interveen.

IMO, SC will not intervene, what happens inside NA, usually they do not interfere.
Only government/opposition could file petition for courts view or advise upon constitution's clause.

I hope there is no legal issue against IK. This is very controversial move by Imran Khan.

Hey guys what's the legal status if these moves? They'll probably be challenged

Can they even hold up in court of law?
When horse trading cases took to court they avoid and walk away, and call it the political parties domain. Now what they can do.

I have no doubt in my mind though that what was done was unconstitutional and illegal. It will definitely be taken to the SC which very well could put the whole thing null and void.

Back
Top Bottom