What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
They will dismiss what?

That speaker's ruling is illegal? Well then they most probably will have to form some kind of judicial commission to verify the allegation and that could result in article 6 for those involved.

Interesting times ahead... Elections seem like the only solution right now.

It is speaker's constitutional right to dismiss a motion. As announced by speaker himself.

Assemblies stand dissolved. I much prefer this. Hopefully the election will be fair and free.
IA,fair elections, evm and fair elections as soon as humanly possible should be the priority as of now

Country cannot afford big wait time between elections

0ABE043A-CC91-462C-8FB2-C5436A5CFC5D.jpeg

Deputy Speaker has thrown out the Movement of No Confidence ruling that this is illegal because it was presented as a scheme for Regime Change by foreign govt.

WOWWWWWWW
President should throw out parliament and force a general election next week.

Shahbaz sharif just said Article 6 will be applied on IK and speaker. Just like i predicted earlier.
lols article ki kitabain laga day awaam is with IK! ab game over! courts even the lumber one corrupts will be scared to go aginst IK!

now I think its more sensitive, because whoever wins the next elections will implement article 6 on the party, so that would mean jail or even execution...

Now, opposition is going to court. Let's see what happens there.

Samaa reporting the AG and AAG have resigned in protest, let's see if that is true or not.

Back
Top Bottom