What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING - MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN !!!!

I heard Samaa TV - the voices of CLAP at backend - the Samaa TV :)

Oh Americans !!!!

Guys. Watch this.

Can you give the link for SC interpretation

There was a debate regarding the same previously when the speaker gave the ruling for discarding the votes, during the elections for Sadiq Sanjrani if I am not mistaken.

They will dismiss what?

That speaker's ruling is illegal? Well then they most probably will have to form some kind of judicial commission to verify the allegation and that could result in article 6 for those involved.

Interesting times ahead... Elections seem like the only solution right now.
I have zero idea - but what I do know is that it'll be challenged in the supreme court
That's for sure, and they'll give the final verdict

E1C35909-C9F4-486C-972F-216E63BF1645.jpeg

THATS A REAL LEADER!! Fighting for a moral cause, for an ideology! Didn't let traitors receive ANY gratifications for their plans! They had been working days & nights to throw him out! He kicked them in balls and dissolved assemblies himself! Will face you in elections, not in a rigging ground! Wow... indeed a surprise!

When horse trading cases took to court they avoid and walk away, and call it the political parties domain. Now what they can do.
Yeah you are right- but I sense a polical/legal crisis

Shahbaz sharif just said Article 6 will be applied on IK and speaker. Just like i predicted earlier.

Arshad Sharif saying that article 6 would now be applied against the opposition members...let's see.

I don't think this should be done though. It will just make the opposition leaders martyrs.

Yeah you are right- but I sense a polical/legal crisis
Well PMLN spend too much in lawyers groups. Even SCBA chairman Bhoon is Nawaz lover.

Now PML Q have good luck ....that PTI made very secretive move. Even PMLQ doesn't know. Pervaiz Elahi must be crying ... lolzzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom