What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a debate regarding the same previously when the speaker gave the ruling for discarding the votes, during the elections for Sadiq Sanjrani if I am not mistaken.
I'm asking if Articles 5 is applicable here? Not to whether courts can interfere in the dealings of parliament.
Arshad Sharif saying that article 6 would now be applied against the opposition members...let's see.

I don't think this should be done though. It will just make the opposition leaders martyrs.
Article 6 can be a good outcome and no one are going to consider these goons as martyrs

Latest: Arshad Sharif has given more information about the letter!!!

According to the letter. The decision of toppling Imran Khan's government was made by the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE USA! THAT COUNCIL IS HEADED BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF.

D0chX0LVYAAttko.jpg

now I think its more sensitive, because whoever wins the next elections will implement article 6 on the party, so that would mean jail or even execution...
public support is with IK election would mean death of fauji control and their corrupt gangs so it will be nice to see bajwa getting hanged along with zardari!

I'm asking if Articles 5 is applicable here? Not to whether courts can interfere in the dealings of parliament.

Let's see, that is the million dollar question here.

I think it can be, because if you have proof that some interference is being done, then logically, and morally, the motion should be stopped from proceeding until this issue is resolved.

Article 6 can be a good outcome and no one are going to consider these goons as martyrs

Bhai bari paghal awam hai is mulk main

Latest: Arshad Sharif has given more information about the letter!!!

According to the letter. The decision of toppling Imran Khan's government was made by the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE USA! THAT COUNCIL IS HEADED BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF.

They want to turn Pakistan into the next Syria and Libya... Overturn kill Gaddafi
Revolt against Assad

And they want a Ukraine like vessel slave state ....

Deputy Speaker rules:

Wazir Azam Pakistan kay khilaf Opposition nay Adm-e-Etmaad ki tehreek 8 march 2022 ko paish ki thi.

Adm-e-etmaad ki tehreek Aain , Qanoon aur Rules kay mutabik hona zroori hay. Kisi gher mulki Taqat ko yay haqq nahi kay wo saazish kay tehat Pakistan awam ki muntakhib hakoomat ko giraye.

Wazeer-e-Qanoon nay jo nukat uthaye haiN, wo drust haiN, valid haiN. Lehaza maiN ruling deta hun kay adm-e-etmad ki qrardaad aain aur qomi khudh mukhtari wo azadi say munafi hay aur rules aur zabtay kay khilaf hay. Yay Krardaat maiN mustarad , disallow karney ki ruling daita huN!!!!

Now some one jump in to translate to English, hah
What a circus.

Back
Top Bottom