What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1648971182957.png

How come? What he did is unconstitutional. Article 6 will be applied on the deputy speaker.

Because it is written in the law. There was a case in the SC which agreed to this interpretation.

I.k regime has set a very dangerous precedent like literally trying to manoeuvre the N.a business like a tribal leader .

He can stay in power employing un constitional tactics for the rest of his tenure but he should keep in mind one thing that after the next general election pti cannot come to power till kingdom's come coz the opposition gonna return the favour many folds

Itna Rondo leader m nay nae daikha
It seems the establishment standing behind him on this issue. As Fawad Chaudry said, first came warning then came to no confidence move.

Now is the time to dissolve assemblies. Bcz next it will be most probably no confidence move against speaker and dyp speaker and they would not be able to preside.

Mate, the speaker actually is a judge constitutionally. He has the status of a judge within the National Assembly.
Yeah but i think it can be disputed and as such the decision appealed with the SC? ( I have little knowledge of how this works)

After seeing this, i have massive suspicions on the whole letter gate. Think it was a move to get the NCM rejected. But for how long will imran khan run away from getting taken off? He will dissolve the assemblies now surely.

Back
Top Bottom