What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
He has conceded defeat, so show's over?? Kon nikle ga Ramzan mei aur kub peaceful protest se koi farq para hai .....Revolutions are bloody and not for the faint-hearted....

That's why I said that's the least we can do. Still better than being just a keyboard warrior.

He has conceded defeat, so show's over?? Kon nikle ga Ramzan mei aur kub peaceful protest se koi farq para hai .....Revolutions are bloody and not for the faint-hearted....
پروٹیسٹ سے اگر کچھ ہوتا تو فلسطین اور کشمیر میں جتنے پروٹیسٹ ہوئے وہ کب کے آزاد ہو جاتے

@PanzerKiel I can literally quote whole thread here! 🤔 Keep adding up and you would have a 1500 pages book ready to be published by tomorrow night 👍 I would help you add some extra as favor too
But for all the anti army rhetoric from PDM, it is ironic that Sharif's career began with Zia, no?

پروٹیسٹ سے اگر کچھ ہوتا تو فلسطین اور کشمیر میں جتنے پروٹیسٹ ہوئے وہ کب کے آزاد ہو جاتے
He can't fight.. just go to SC or protest. what else?

I was hoping he would declare martial law after 100k troops pledging allegiance to him and Bajwa and ISI chief are under house arrest and opposition are surrounded by military.
IK is scared to death about his democratic image. He can never say that maybe this nation needs a Fauji danda to convert back to human form, and so we can keep smoking what helps us cope....

Disappointed
Going into opposition not gonna work
They won't allow you to be back in power

This was your chance to get the public out and challenge them.

You decided to be Morsi when you could have been Erdogan

But for all the anti army rhetoric from PDM, it is ironic that Sharif's career began with Zia, no?
Wohi bnanay walay, Wohi giranay walay r Wohi phir bdnaam honay walay. Schemetics and results are the same for Bhutto, Nawaz and IK. It's like a factory in serial production phase and can't be changed a bit whatsoever.

Lol now add those too IK U-turn Khan, Nawaz brha daku, Shahbaz chota chaitan, Maryam chlako masi, Zardari sb pe bhari, Fazl ur Rehman establishment ka bacha.

Establishment Amrika ki ghulam, COAS Bajwa the extension expert, DG ISPR the most quiet spokesperson 😜, NSC ki IK k Samny kanpen tangti hen 😆😆😆. That's what the narrative is being built that IK has made all the services chiefs hostage of his stubbornness.

Sugar and steel mill owners ko pakarh k utar dia jail me dal dia r 1 retired 70+ year old cricketer se Dr gy 😆😆😆
Bro it seems like Panzerkiel is living rent free in your head lol

You'd not find many who didn't begin their careers either directly via the military or with military's blessing in Pakistan. Even Imran Khan's 2018 rise to the PM ship was because of the Establishment. But, unlike Nawaz Sharif, who'd be nothing with Zia, Imran actually worked hard and made enough impact to rise to be a national candidate.

So that's it ? Is it really over ?

Yup it was a just a big whinge

20 years of hope for just 3 years of IK.

The families are back in power, normal service is resumed. All their minions are celebrating and their politicians denying and pretending their corruption never happened.

Back
Top Bottom