What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro it seems like Panzerkiel is living rent free in your head lol
No I did try to retract my very first statement, but he never let me do that but instead got me some free credit to words I never used. So I felt why not then go full speed ahead then if you aren't allowed to reconcile at the 1st stage 😜

wow, imran has become a big fan of India in the last 1 month.
even bjp members dont praise India as much as he is doing.
India should reward him after he becomes unemployed tomorrow.
IPL commentator along with his close friend sidhu , who is also unemployed after losing badly in elections.
He can regale the indian audiences with his tales being a ex PM.
And he can read out his ameriki chitti without fear to the Indian audiences. Pakistani secrecy laws don't apply in India.

IPL commentator along with his close friend sidhu , who is also unemployed after losing badly in elections.
And he can read out his ameriki chitti without fear to the Indian audiences. Pakistani secrecy laws don't apply in India.

And here comes the Indians with the mockery. Good to be back in old Pakistan.

Yup it was a just a big whinge

20 years of hope for just 3 years of IK.

The families are back in power, normal service is resumed.
So IK was just a blip in nation's history Hmmm.

" O General Bajwa, O shuja pasha r Faiz Hameed. Men arha hun London se mery "noton" r "loton" ko izzat do. Nhi to tmhari salaries bnd krva dunga daddy US se keh k" Nawaz Sharif said to a press conference today! 😜

The Message from DG ISI was loud and clear

India now know if they want to do anything to Pakistan, they will go via the yanks and Pakistanis will always oblige. In the future someone will write a story on our generation and the words they will use will be very harsh. A pathetic legacy.

Imran Khan has always been nice to India because of his fan base obviously but he has issues with their government. He praises their soverignity because that is the need of the hour here in Pakistan. Imagine we can buy oil from Iran but we cant.

1649439802631.png

The only legal course left for Imran Khan after losing the NCV tomorrow is to resign en-masse. Whatever shenanigans or workaround in his mind to not be voted out are very likely to fail.

I still don't think voting will happen tomorrow. Wishful thinking maybe but I am basing it on the minister's tweets. On the flip side the khitab was very downbeat. I was expecting IK will be firing COAS or at least telling them to fight for the sovereignty of the country openly.

Enough circumstantial evidence of the Military establishment's direct involvement:

1. Consecutive meetings with opposition (If they're so-called neutral, then what's the point of meeting opposition members again and again?)
2. Suggesting opposition’s options to PM (If they're so-called neutral, then what's the point of meeting opposition members again and again?)
3. Openly pleasing America at the conference and condemning the Russian invasion (What was the point of raising American hamara peo hey hamain paalta hey hamaray pizzay ka business chalata hey and all that BS)
4. Before jalsa Shahzen Bughti move (Jo tati apni marzi say nahe karta)
5. MQM move (jinkay bandh huway huway thay washroom size kay offices)
6. Forcing PM not to reveal a letter in public (When there is nothing according to establishment tu phir phatthi kis baat say hey?)
7. Sudden IHC ruling regarding letter (jab letter may kuch hey he nahe tu phr tension kis baat ki hey phir hamaray relation kesay karab hosakhtay hain?)
8. SC immediate jump into speaker ruling (jinke maa mari hoi hoti hey har waqt)
9 Completely barred Speaker, PM and president (completely unconstitutional anywhere in the world)
10. SC unconstitutional one-sided decision (a clear violation of article 69)
11. Anti-terror court order to send Hafiz Saeed to jail for 31 years (LOL check twitter koon sab say ziada koosh hey aur kya kahtay phir rahay hain)
12. Forcing Gen Tariq not to become a part of the commission (inko dunya may kooon say construction ke kaam yaad agaye jo ye uska part nahe bansakhtay?)

What a hypocrite people we have jo sari umar fooj ko galyan detay rahay ke ye hakomatain giratay hain ub woh kamoosh hain kyonkay ub unke marzi ke hesab se horaha hay… they are not democratic, they only like so-called a democracy when it suits their narrative.

Agar woh uswaqt ghalat tha tu phir aaj bhi ghalat hay
Excellent analysis jigar

I still don't think voting will happen tomorrow. Wishful thinking maybe but I am basing it on the minister's tweets. On the flip side the khitab was very downbeat. I was expecting IK will be firing COAS or at least telling them to fight for the sovereignty of the country openly.
He doesn't know how many and which army officers support Bawja's initiative. It's a risky move. Imran needs someone sympathetic from the army if he is to ever return to power once again after NCV

IK needs to resign. Go abroad and never return.

Why would he Imran Khan do that?? He was going to win by losing as I had said on April 1 or 2. He needs to swallow his pride, accept the legal requirement and come roaring back. That was the course to take and instead he's blundering again and again this forum is cheer leading the blunders. Even Najam Sethi is saying that Imran could come roaring back after 6-8 months. Pakistan is not easy to govern anytime and the group of people about to take power are deeply divided--they would fall on their own swords. And all that makes Imran's dramas even more tragicomedy.

Firing an army chief?? I think @PanzerKiel should add that to this growing list....

F**k America. Not a communist but in light of the current political situation, gonna pay respect to Che Guevara who stood against American imperialism and Imran Khan carries the same spirit. Everyone who stands for freedom, he will be celebrated in history and revered

One day, we will take up arms to free our country, that day may be very near

Back
Top Bottom