What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you think they will in person again.......??????

1649437268816.png

Maleeha Hashmi has also been fired from her channel so is Irshad bhatti. Abhi bhi kuch baki reh gaya hai samajhnay ko?

Anchor Imran Riaz Khan from Samaa news, Maleeha Hashmi from Public News and Irshad Bhatti from Geo News are taken off air from their shows. #shameful #IrshadBhatti #ImranRiazKhan #malihahashmi

Strange, PTI against army, seeing this video opposition also against army, I wonder whose side army is really on?

A

Absolutely not.

I guess this is USA

معاف کرنا لیکن عمران خان بزدل ہے

عوام کی بھرپور سپورٹ ہونے کے باعث اسکے پاس اسٹیٹس کو کو چیلنج کر کے جڑ سے اکھاڑنے کا موقع تھا

لیکن اُسنے اچھا بننے اور ملک کے حالات خراب ہونے کے ڈر سے غلام اور تباہ کرنے والوں کے ہاتھوں میں دے دیا اور اسٹیٹس کو برقرار رہا

Bhai abi k lie isi se guzara karna pare ga

But given that he has set the trend of challenging dynastic Political parties,we may see new and good people coming into politics in may be next decade.

Dynastic policies are not good but they are not always bad as long as a society is educated and informed. Prescott Bush, H.W. Bush, G. W. Bush and came close to Jeb Bush but Jeb was rejected because America is an educated society, despite its warts.

Imran Khan had/has a chance to break the cycle--but ONLY by following a principled politics. He'd win. He has struck a chord in Pakistanis' hearts. No 'Patwarisim' could stop him if he plays by the rule, follows ethical standards, moderate his massive ego. But statements like the 'served time in jail' for judiciary--statements which the great Jinnah would never say--betrays what Imran really is: A well meaning, sincere guy but also a demagogue and an opportunist. This guy was rightly called the Taliban Khan when he was asking to appease the militants and General Tariq Khan would one day expose Imran's logic. Imran was and is a demagogue.
But then what other choices people have??? The likes of Bilawal and Fazlu make me puke!! But I could accept a Shahbaz Sharif as long as he comes to power fairly.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom