What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
. Moreover, once the prime minister has claimed foreign interfernce publicly, not showing any reaction would have been construed, both nationally and internationally, as weakness.

Is it your justification for army's approval for IKs position?

Looks like a justification. A very weak one

May be someone might push this down the Ik's throat that playing smart is different then playing aggressive.

People need to understand something: Being 'sincere' and personally 'non corrupt' does not always translate to being a good leader. Intelligence matters most when it comes to ruling a country like Pakistan. Sometimes 'compromises' have to be made. Sometime retreats have to be made. If you saw Imran Khan's interview with the blogger Imran Riaz Khan on Saturday--a day before the Sunday screw up--you would have noticed that Imran was in no mood to accept a defeat even when Imran Riaz pointed out that in cricket, too, one has to be ready and accept a defeat. THAT is the mindset of Imran Khan!
If IK was lying then why NSC showed "grave concern" on the language of that letter? Same NSC that also contains COAS and DG ISI in it?

If IK was lying then why NSC approved of issuing "strong demarche" to charge de affairs of that country?

If IK was lying then why pakistan army gave seal of approval to that "lie"?

Man, truth will be eventually out. But I don't think the threat posed by the 'notes' taken by a Pakistani envoy from a meeting with an American 'Under Sec. of State for South Asia' amounted to 'coup' like that was against Morsi or Maduro. And that's why a mere 'demarche' was issued to an 'unknown' country. A condemnation of Donald Lu was needed and was conveyed. There is not much else to see there!
Let's have some sense of perspective and proportion! And honesty. Carried away with fanboism and supporting an obvious and now proven illegal action--an unnecessary action--just shows people here are not that different from the Modi Bakths whom this forum often condemns.

Read my reply again. If it still seems unconvincing, do not reply.

Obviously it is unconvincing

I have NSC official meeting statement

You have your justifications and excuses to cover up for a military that has successfully ended tenure of another civilian PM but since that civilian PM isn't any bhutto or sharif so you are not concerned about it

He has proven to be the worst army chief in the history of Pakistan, in all respects.
The worst was Yahya Khan, he split the country in two. Bajwa is a sellout like many other Generals

SS hasn't even become PM and the humiliation for Pakistan is beginning. You f**king sell outs

When you go and ask for loan, you are not a bhikari.

You are a bhikari only when you call yourself a bhikari on air, in English so that the world knows that you are a bhikari.

Tell me, you go to a bank to get a loan, do you start chanting that you are a bhikari?
The most important question is

Who is responsible for the present financial situation of the country. The finger points at pmln,ppp, establishment and judiciary

Born and raised in the west. Have no relatives here and my parents both worked and work long hours so they never found the time to teach me. Also I’m still relatively young (not even 20 yet). I can speak and understand it but can’t read or write it.
Chalo good, atleast we are age fellows and are keen to learn alot from this forum.

Obviously it is unconvincing

I have NSC official meeting statement

You have your justifications and excuses to cover up for a military that has successfully ended tenure of another civilian PM but since that civilian PM isn't any bhutto or sharif so you are not concerned about it
I have not been a unconditional friend of the army, nor have I ever voted for any political part that is part of PDM.

Did the NSC relate American interference with the vote of no confidence?

Born and raised in the west. Have no relatives here and my parents both worked and work long hours so they never found the time to teach me. Also I’m still relatively young (not even 20 yet). I can speak and understand it but can’t read or write it.
If you understand spoken urdu and you can read Quran, you can learn to read urdu easily. It's definitely easier than reading Arabic without understanding ( for most people that is )

Issuing demarches is not nearly as grave a reaction as you seem to think. Most likely, the government insisted, without showing the original remarks of the embassy, that the ideas expressed by the Americans constitute interference, or evidence of interference, or intention of interference in Pakistan's political process. Most likely, the military conceded to the government's interpretation deciding that the concession was a small one and not worth challenging the government. Moreover, once the prime minister has claimed foreign interfernce publicly, not showing any reaction would have been construed, both nationally and internationally, as weakness.

Pakistan Army gave no seal of approval to the lie. That is your interpretation ‐ and a flawed one. The institution itself has not reacted. They did talk to the Reuters, unofficially. Guess what they said?

Exactly!

Let me share official statement of NSC with you:

My question is still same

Why deliver demarche to USA if it was all a lie?

Why NSC showed grave concern over the message if IK was lying?

and most importantly

Why army gave seal of approval to IK's lie?

Maybe they felt trapped by IK and had no choice but to. NSC is so no small forum so for service chiefs to not validate the authenticity of a genuine document placed in front of them would have meant telling the PM openly that 'we are against you'.

An unknown person good to IHC to bar the PM from public disclosure of the document happens too.

I'm forming the opinion that establishment can't control IK and manage things with West to avoid sanctions simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom