What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649427546624.png

Cmon man, why should it hurt me....it wasnt my spine you were talking (though i am also devoid of a spine, i roam on wheelchair all day)....

If its plainly visible that there is no spine, then there isnt one. Why to regret it if you are calling spade a spade.... Why you are apologetic for this......yeh hai hi spineless, impotent (khassi as we say in Pakistan) army.....isnt it....

This is exactly what what happened during the fall of Bengal in 1757, general public only mourned for Nawab Siraj ud Daulah but did not actively supported him rest of the history is known to us East India Company ruled Subcontinent for nest 190 years.

I am not a slave and I don't want to die like a slave.

I wouldn't have given an F**** whoever takes power in the parliament. But when the news breaks of foreign conspiracies and stone cold stance of our state institutions, that triggers the most people. Just come clean and debunk this whole situation, either it's true or false. If it's utterly false allegation which already a bit hard to believe even then I would personally support PDM's point of view then minus the lotaas or convicted people. If the foreign hand is involved then the public grudge is right and justified.

And we would fight with Nawab Siraj ud Daulah for our defense from any foreign intrusion till last of our breath, no questions asked. India would regret if it even tried to commit to any misadventure. It's the conflict within us Muslim majority, let's handle that internally and Hindus or Goras wouldn't get even a rotten 💩 from this situation. 💪🇵🇰👮

Can anyone comfirm this meet?

View attachment 831880
Najam Sethi spoke about this meeting in his interview to Karan today. But he painted a different narrative about what transpired in the meeting. While Najam acknowledged that the rank and file in Pakistani army support Imran, the army chief has apparently explained to them why Imran is not good for Pakistan's strategic interest. :coffee:

Can you be specific? I'm also into something like that.
Business Technology Management with computer science minor.
Basically mix of IT and business but more focused on IT aspect. And computer science minor to learn coding well.

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...
Dedicated to all...

Business Technology Management with computer science minor.
Basically mix of IT and business but more focused on IT aspect. And computer science minor to learn coding well.
Oh nice, I'm also into software engineering, also CCNA certified.

Not me getting Forrest Gump vibes from PK. Now he’s also an engineer.
Like you know everything about me.

Not me getting Forrest Gump vibes from PK. Now he’s also an engineer.
Thank God you didn't get johhny sins vibes.

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Sir Jee: I didn't say anything against PA. They have shed too much of their blood, for this country, and for protecting me and our freedom, since 1947. I am indepted to them and salute them. I, by and large, know, what happened in 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999 and many more times.

As for General Bajwa, my opinion is precisely, what I have expressed, based upon, of course, not direct, but certain circumstantial evidence.

As for General Bajwa, my opinion is precisely, what I have expressed, based upon, of course, not direct, but certain circumstantial evidence.
Wouldn't you regard someone having direct contact? Anyways, no problems dear....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom