What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nopes, one of the better IT universities of Islamabad.
Oh, I thought Military Professional title means your part of the military.
Also I think I’ve seen a post on this forum before about you being a captain in the army or something along those lines? Can’t find the post rn but I’m 99% sure I seen it or it might be my roza getting to me.

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...

Semester? You are doing which degree?
You missed *F****** sellouts" qouted here somewhere!

Hello everyone!
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. After I served my piss to your Ambassador to the USA, Dr. Asad Majeed Khan, I decided to make an account on Defence.pk. It has been very entertaining to see your reaction in this thread. I like this thread so much, that I have bookmarked it on all my devices. Sometimes I like to show the messages by "PTI Tigers" to our President, Joseph Biden, and he sure cracks up at their helplessness. It is much more funny when they talk about "independent foreign policy" in their posts.

We really appreciate the move by the Supreme Court of Pakistan to interfere in the Parliament, and put it on the right tracks as demanded by our President Joseph Biden. I am extremely thankful to all institutions of Pakistan which helped bring Mr.Sharif into power. Mr.Sharif is a person with whom we have a history of cooperation, and we hope that we can capitalize on that relationship in the future. While I write this post, I have received news that President Joseph Biden has indeed, as promised, forgiven Pakistan. It is exceptional how institutions of Pakistan can go out of the way to compensate our concerns, and I think this is what makes our relationship so special.

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
1649428390531.png

1649428330966.png

I don't think officers sitting in GHQ are that dumb to not to know it already.
It must have been a group therapy session, where the audience had people who were spineless, impotent, characterless, hypocrites, corrupt. Sellouts....

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f******* sellouts

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...
You missed *F****** sellouts" qouted here somewhere!

Hello everyone!
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. After I served my piss to your Ambassador to the USA, Dr. Asad Majeed Khan, I decided to make an account on Defence.pk. It has been very entertaining to see your reaction in this thread. I like this thread so much, that I have bookmarked it on all my devices. Sometimes I like to show the messages by "PTI Tigers" to our President, Joseph Biden, and he sure cracks up at their helplessness. It is much more funny when they talk about "independent foreign policy" in their posts.

We really appreciate the move by the Supreme Court of Pakistan to interfere in the Parliament, and put it on the right tracks as demanded by our President Joseph Biden. I am extremely thankful to all institutions of Pakistan which helped bring Mr.Sharif into power. Mr.Sharif is a person with whom we have a history of cooperation, and we hope that we can capitalize on that relationship in the future. While I write this post, I have received news that President Joseph Biden has indeed, as promised, forgiven Pakistan. It is exceptional how institutions of Pakistan can go out of the way to compensate our concerns, and I think this is what makes our relationship so special.

Yours sincerely,
Donal Lu.
View attachment 831895

He missed a N at the end of his name.

So you are a networking kid! Or man? I have experience in providing network services to MoD sites in some gulf state as a private contractor

It must have been a group therapy session, where the audience had people who were spineless, impotent, characterless, hypocrites, corrupt. Sellouts....

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...

He missed a N at the end of his name.

There is a GoP message in my inbox:
الیکٹرانک ذرائع جیسے انٹرنیٹ سے کسی بچے کو ہراساں کرنے پر پانچ سال تک قید یا ایک کروڑ روپے تک جرمانہ یا دونوں سزائیں ہو سکتی ہی۔

🤔 Sorry kids!

I do not know why people are crying like immature babies.
Imran Khan had a very very little egde on opposition parties (and that too due to alliance with MQM and other small parties) when he was selected PM in 2018.That edge was lost recently and opposition brought No confidence motion.It was just golden opportunity for opposition and everyone would've taken advantage of this.And this is exactly how politics work.

IK used foreign involvement as a tool and broke assemblies but Supreme court restored them and my leader IK has said that he respects supreme court.

I think it will be very unreasonable to drag army in this whole political show.Let them remain away from politics.

I believe IK will return even more stronger.
Just have some patience my people.

So why its written military professional under your profile name then???
Just a forum title I believe, like we all have ranks written under our names as well... By that, there are some field marshals amongst us as well.

Of course, why would I be in the army.... I would not like to become spineless, sellout, characterless, hypocrite, impotent....

I managed a peek into the cockpit, sat in it for a while, checked all hardpoints, even thrust my hand into the forward air intake out of curiosity. Thats all dear. Not much info with me at the moment. And please do not ask for more. Wont be able to answer. And btw, it was in PAF colors. They just didnt let me fly it.

You should have all the reasons to be jealous....my kitty includes alot, to name a few....Mirages, Blk 52s, J-10s, Agosta 90s, host of naval ships including F22, drove VT-4, T-80, AZ, M113s, fired multiple artillery guns (including my favorite, 130 mm M-59), Baktar Shikan ATGM.....
Which university allows you to have that much fun? Man I needa change unis asap!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom