What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samaa News has fired Imran Riaz Khan. Offcourse. Anything who is mildly pro IK will be gone from the media now. People like Nadeem malik and barrister ehtisham will survive.
“Press freedom”
All mafias in Pakistan everything is a mafia. Biggest of all is media mafia

Pakistan is a country where strange things happen, lots of surprises.....

IMG_20220408_202320.jpg

You are referring to this university??

If people want Shahbaz, then IK should sit in opposition. He need to accept, all corrupts and institutions against him.

Chalo bhai loog Pakistan is now gone to the dogs nothing can be done IK tried his best but unfortunately this county is not worth of people like IK the country Pakistan is only made to be looted looted looted by the mafias and be rules by the elites its better for Pakistan to just dismaltle its nuclear missles also no use for them either honestly speaking internally these people will destroy Pakistan so why keep the nukes 🇵🇰

If people want Shahbaz, then IK should sit in opposition. He need to accept, all corrupts and institutions against him.
I think everyone now needs to understand this. If IK goes from the government he is NEVER coming back and it seems like that's why he is not interested in sitting in opposition. It has become much clearer now the establishment and courts are colluding against one man. I don't think no motion will happen tomorrow.

SS to be PM > Pakistan to suffer by global inflation, stupid public will vote for Bilawal > Bilawal is PM > PPP just like all the times before, rule with incompetence and stupidity and Pakistan suffers further, global inflation no longer an excuse > SS is selected, I mean voted in again > another pathetic term people vote back Bilawal because of goldfish memories > another incompetent term and now is the time for Hamza Sharif > Hamza Sharif is selected, I mean voted in as PM.

20 years later Pakistan is still under performing, poor, dirty, uneducated with the same families ruling it. The yanks still bashing it with a stick and using it to hurt China and Iran.

Chalo bhai loog Pakistan is now gone to the dogs nothing can be done IK tried his best but unfortunately this county is not worth of people like IK the country Pakistan is only made to be looted looted looted by the mafias and be rules by the elites its better for Pakistan to just dismaltle its nuclear missles also no use for them either honestly speaking internally these people will destroy Pakistan so why keep the nukes 🇵🇰
ایٹم بم اسی لیے تو ہے جب ایلیٹ کلاس چوری چکاری میں لگی ہو کوئی ڈسٹرب کرے تو ایٹم بم نکال لو ۔

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom