What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think everyone now needs to understand this. If IK goes from the government he is NEVER coming back and it seems like that's why he is not interested in sitting in opposition. It has become much clearer now the establishment and courts are colluding against one man. I don't think no motion will happen tomorrow.
What will happen tomorrow?

SS to be PM > Pakistan to suffer by global inflation, stupid public will vote for Bilawal > Bilawal is PM > PPP just like all the times before, rule with incompetence and stupidity and Pakistan suffers further, global inflation no longer an excuse > SS is selected, I mean voted in again > another pathetic term people vote back Bilawal because of goldfish memories > another incompetent term and now is the time for Hamza Sharif > Hamza Sharif is selected, I mean voted in as PM.

20 years later Pakistan is still under performing, poor, dirty, uneducated with the same families ruling it. The yanks still bashing it with a stick and using it to hurt China and Iran.
Totally absurd analysis

Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa. @The Terminator

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...

Hello @PanzerKiel !
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I really love this chain of posts you have started where you list all the names PDF members call General Bajwa. I would like to request you to please add my label as well, which is as follows:

"Donald Lu says Bajwa is the number one best Army Chief of Pakistan."

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
1649432152591.png

1649432173850.png

Is this filth what they are working so hard to bring into power meeting them multiple times daily. IK ka grace hai he never went so dirty even though knowing everything. Only a leader can understand how important Pakistan army not the rented dogs that are being entertained. 😔

I am going by what happened in the last 30 years. What is so absurd about it?

Is Pakistan going to become a great nation with a PM in charge who is on bail? :lol:

American money will flow and the dogs will bathe in it. People will be worse off when it gets time to return that money, ensuring endless slavery for the public.

They are already planning to artificially manipulate currency.

Is this filth what they are working so hard to bring into power meeting them multiple times daily. IK ka grace hai he never went so dirty even though knowing everything. Only a leader can understand how important Pakistan army not the rented dogs that are being entertained. 😔
Strange, PTI against army, seeing this video opposition also against army, I wonder whose side army is really on?

A
I would like to request you to please add my label as well, which is as follows:

Absolutely not.

In 1971 a party with 150+ seats wad deprived of government to favour PPP.

In 2022 history repeating itself again a party with 150+ seats is deprived of government again to favor PPP.

We haven't learned anything from history.

Just a forum title I believe, like we all have ranks written under our names as well... By that, there are some field marshals amongst us as well.

Of course, why would I be in the army.... I would not like to become spineless, sellout, characterless, hypocrite, impotent....
manu v title chaida hey

Chief of ALSSC Staff (Air Land Sea Space Cyberspace)

Strange, PTI against army, seeing this video opposition also against army, I wonder whose side army is really on?

A

Absolutely not.

PTI supporters was the only one left in Pakistan who love Army but this panda oh i mean Donald Lu done a great job aur ub woh b turned against dandi oh matlab danday aali sarkaaar

A
Hello @PanzerKiel !
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I really love this chain of posts you have started where you list all the names PDF members call General Bajwa. I would like to request you to please add my label as well, which is as follows:

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
View attachment 831921

Absolutely not.
manu v title chaida hey

Chief of ALSSC Staff (Air Land Sea Space Cyberspace)
Edda tu field marshal admiral Aladeen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom