Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zia ul haq just woke up to end sherifs
Dni2NT1WsAAcWIH.jpeg

What is so absurd about it?
You are Totally missing PTI from all that political show.
PTI has made government in KPK and making huge progress in Punjab.
IK needs some more time and he will come out stronger

PTI vs All other Political parties
And you removed PTI from that cycle.

That's why absurd analysis.

I think the speaker will refuse the SC intervention and strike down the NVM again. It is also expected, IK will declassify the letter today and bring people into the picture.
Exactly the speaker has every right to strike down NCM, this illegal act by CJ should be thrown out which article 69 clearly states that, since there is clear cut evidence of foreign involvement in NCM.

Strange, PTI against army, seeing this video opposition also against army, I wonder whose side army is really on?

A

The message to take home here is, the dogs unleashed by them against us will always bite this country. Same as what happened when musharraf gave them NRO. Remind us who brokered that NRO back than?? Singapore ban gya Pakistan un dye gye dollars ki wajah say?

Hamid Mir jesay logon ka patta khola gya hai hum per bhoknay ke lye Jo in ko ma bhen ki galian deta hai, we understand this very well.

Bus aik BLA baqi reh gye hai 💵

Maybe we should start discussing a decent Package from America ? I mean they say they will forgive Pakistan so 50 Billion cash, F-35's , Air craft carriers , T-129's , AHZ1's , CSF release, more trade more investment but wait, Beggars can't be choosers :(

The last 20 years they bombed us, we received 18 f16s lol, at the cost of 150B economic loss, 80,000 people, drone attacks, humiliation, never ending list.

Strange, PTI against army, seeing this video opposition also against army, I wonder whose side army is really on?

A

Absolutely not.
Sir this is what happens when higher ups choose to shake hand with the enemies and stab in the back their friends and allies, they are now left with very few, if IK is removed then they will be left with no one and the enemies will be in power.

US was left with lots of Coalition Support Fund(CSF) money as Fauj is not getting the money now. Nothing like a dole out....

They used it to buy the PTI coalition, now Bajwa and Co want a share of it.

Just a forum title I believe, like we all have ranks written under our names as well... By that, there are some field marshals amongst us as well.

Of course, why would I be in the army.... I would not like to become spineless, sellout, characterless, hypocrite, impotent....
Panchcyat-Memes-aap-jo-baat-kahe-na-dil-me-lag-gayi-woh-baat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom