What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If people want Shahbaz, then IK should sit in opposition. He need to accept, all corrupts and institutions against him.
Lol he won't sit just like that. He would go into Jail and he doesn't have connections like Nawaz does 😜. At least locally that's for sure.

When PM IK tells in his speeches often that Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, Fazlu never protested to the US over the drone attacks with more than 400 drone attacks in Pakistan, he was implying indirectly that even the Pak Army/PAF never tried to stop the drone attacks on innocent madrassa children with hardly any/few hardcore terrorist killed.

Just in one attack on a madrassa about 80 young Madrassa students were blown to pieces. So the Pak Estab. was complicit in all these horror to get funds, the CSF and was browbeaten..

And the reaction after the drone attacks was always on the Pakistan side, so this was a strategy by US to hurt Pakistan doubly, which the Army could not understand or was silent due to the color of money.

Last edited:
I think Imran should be very careful, you know what I mean...............

1649434420323.png

When PM IK tells in his speeches often that Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, Fazlu never protested to the US over the drone attacks with more than 400 drone attacks in Pakistan, he was implying indirectly that even the Pak Army/PAF never tried to stop the drone attacks on innocent madrassa children with hardly any/few hardcore terrorist killed.

Just in one attack on a madrassa about 80 young Madrassa students were blown to pieces. So the Pak Estab. was complicit in all these horror to get funds, the CSF and was browbeaten..

And the reaction after the done attacks was always on the Pakistan side, so this was a strategy by US to hurt Pakistan doubly, which the Army could not understand or was silent due to the color of money.
In 2006 during an attack on madrasa 60 children died

ISPR accepted the responsibility saying terrorist were living there so pak army attacked.

Later in 2008 musharaf accepted that it was a US strike but they forced Pak army to accept responsibility.

That's what our boys did
Taking responsibility of US war crimes.

Imran khan was indirectly hammering the boys.

Why did IK meet DG ISI today? I wonder what is going to happen at 10PM. Waiting anxiously once again.

I do not know why people are crying like immature babies.
Imran Khan had a very very little egde on opposition parties (and that too due to alliance with MQM and other small parties) when he was selected PM in 2018.That edge was lost recently and opposition brought No confidence motion.It was just golden opportunity for opposition and everyone would've taken advantage of this.And this is exactly how politics work.

IK used foreign involvement as a tool and broke assemblies but Supreme court restored them and my leader IK has said that he respects supreme court.

I think it will be very unreasonable to drag army in this whole political show.Let them remain away from politics.

I believe IK will return even more stronger.
Just have some patience my people.

Good. That's what I have been saying since before the Sunday drama.
No foreign involvement is even needed to buy politicians in Pakistan! Such things have been happening a lot since the 1980s; whatever little principles, ideologies and party loyalty existed before the 1980s, vanished after Zia's Party-less Elections of 1985. We learn about some of these shady deals and sometimes they are unknown. In this case, with the assemblies' terms ending after barely a year, it was an opportune time to buy some MNAs, who wouldn't mind making some money because they know that time is running out to make money.

In 2006 during an attack on madrasa 60 children died

ISPR accepted the responsibility saying terrorist were living there so pak army attacked.

Later in 2008 musharaf accepted that it was a US strike but they forced Pak army to accept responsibility.

That's what our boys did
Taking responsibility of US war crimes.

Imran khan was indirectly hammering the boys.

Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa. @The Terminator

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...
Lol now add those too IK U-turn Khan, Nawaz brha daku, Shahbaz chota chaitan, Maryam chlako masi, Zardari sb pe bhari, Fazl ur Rehman establishment ka bacha.

Establishment Amrika ki ghulam, COAS Bajwa the extension expert, DG ISPR the most quiet spokesperson 😜, NSC ki IK k Samny kanpen tangti hen 😆😆😆. That's what the narrative is being built that IK has made all the services chiefs hostage of his stubbornness.

Sugar and steel mill owners ko pakarh k utar dia jail me dal dia r 1 retired 70+ year old cricketer se Dr gy 😆😆😆

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom